Page 8 of 200 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4193415;
    They aren't leaving anything with Chantal on the cutting room floor. She is front and center, good and bad. With Emily, it's like we are left wanting more and with Chantal it's like less would be more with that situation. Strange edit for "f1" Chantal.
    But they are leaving things on the floor...the nuzzle that we had in SC on the beach wasn't shown there are others but I can't think right now. I am just waiting for Lithargic to post and then I am heading to bed.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4193423;
    But they are leaving things on the floor...the nuzzle that we had in SC on the beach wasn't shown there are others but I can't think right now. I am just waiting for Lithargic to post and then I am heading to bed.
    When is he supposed to post?

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4193424;
    When is he supposed to post?
    He said after the show tonight, but I am afraid he was talking LA time so I may just have to see it in the AM.

They hid parts of CL's dates, too. I remember a lot of people saying that shower scene was his money shot if he was to be the next bach. Also, Ali shaving him and kissing his back was not shown. I also remember seeing screencaps of them sitting on the beach in Tahaiti making out that never aired. Also, their 1:1 date had bits missing of Ali crying and being so emotional over that one singer (forgot his name). Those are just some things I can remember, but maybe I don't have it right. All I'm saying is they've hidden scenes of the F2/next bach/ette before as well. I don't understand their formula at all.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4193386;
    I don't think they would be that obvious. Remember when they said we would see the love story unfold for ALi in Portugal? We saw very little of her date with Roberto... but they pushed Chris L on us and made it seem that their connection was really heating up.
    I thought his connection with Shawntel was heating up although she seems to be leading the charge. Brad is definitely responding as he does with Chantal, but Shawntel is doing the pursuing.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4193428;
    They hid parts of CL's dates, too. I remember a lot of people saying that shower scene was his money shot if he was to be the next bach. Also, Ali shaving him and kissing his back was not shown. I also remember seeing screencaps of them sitting on the beach in Tahaiti making out that never aired. Also, their 1:1 date had bits missing of Ali crying and being so emotional over that one singer (forgot his name). Those are just some things I can remember, but maybe I don't have it right. All I'm saying is they've hidden scenes of the F2/next bach/ette before as well. I don't understand their formula at all.
    The shower scene and shaving were from the commercial they made. It didn't really happen during one on one time/date.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4193432;
    The shower scene and shaving were from the commercial they made. It didn't really happen during one on one time/date.
    True indeed. However, many believed it would have enhanced his stock as being the next bach, and the fact that they didn't show it just made people go hmmm, what is really going on here? But you're right, those two scenes weren't from a 1:1 date.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4193430;
    I thought his connection with Shawntel was heating up although she seems to be leading the charge. Brad is definitely responding as he does with Chantal, but Shawntel is doing the pursuing.
    when he was kissing Shawntelle at the end of her date he is holding her with his hands or arms.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4193380;
    Lets hope so..Because tonight was supposed to be the start of it..Bring it on...
    Ditto to you

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4193386;
    I don't think they would be that obvious. Remember when they said we would see the love story unfold for ALi in Portugal? We saw very little of her date with Roberto... but they pushed Chris L on us and made it seem that their connection was really heating up.
    I saw the lovestory unfold with Ali and Roberto, eventho they pushing Ali and Chris at us. Remember, the TPTB was you to focus on the fake lovestory....not the real one.