Page 7 of 200 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4193386;
    I don't think they would be that obvious. Remember when they said we would see the love story unfold for ALi in Portugal? We saw very little of her date with Roberto... but they pushed Chris L on us and made it seem that their connection was really heating up.
    Ala Emily...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4193384;
    I didn't think he was closed off with Shawntel. I think Brad was very open to anything on both of their (Shawntel and Emily) one on one dates. Both had great kisses at the end of the date. It was the group date that Brad seemed different on, but it's because of the situation he was in. It was horrible!
    Let's face it. Brad doesn't do well when placed in awkward situations. He can't hide it and neither can the edit.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4193384;
    I didn't think he was closed off with Shawntel. I think Brad was very open to anything on both of their (Shawntel and Emily) one on one dates. Both had great kisses at the end of the date. It was the group date that Brad seemed different on, but it's because of the situation he was in. It was horrible!
    He knew he blew it on that date. What a dummy for letting Michelle bully him and kissing her in front of the other girls this late in the game when everyone has fallen for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4193374;
    Emily has the cable car that goes up Table Mountain in Cape Town. If you look it up, it's described as the most romantic "must do" date in Cape Town.
    oh thanks I do remember the cable car now

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4193389;
    Let's face it. Brad doesn't do well when placed in awkward situations. He can't hide it and neither can the edit.
    Hence the situation last week in CR where he didn't give a rose out on the group date. I think he felt like he was in an awkward situation after Michelle quizzed him and Emily talked about sabotaging relationships.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4193389;
    this is true.He thought it was going to be a GREAT date..(heck any man would right?) But it did backfire on him..

FORT Fogey

I don't think they would be that obvious. Remember when they said we would see the love story unfold for ALi in Portugal? We saw very little of her date with Roberto... but they pushed Chris L on us and made it seem that their connection was really heating up.
    They really did have a good date in Portugal -what we saw of it. I felt like they cut it short. Something had to be cut so we could see Vienna and Jake fight it out in front of Chris, and unfortunately, I think it might have been a hunk of Roberto's date that went.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4193246;
    Yeah... what does CH do anyways?
    he says Ladies/Gentlemen..this is the final rose for tonight then he turns to the bachelor or bachelorette and says...when you are ready...and the man makes a fortune doing it not to mention all the trips to different places...I need that job
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I know. I was ticked in retrospect because I was such a huge Chris fan but now I realize that they do this every season.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

They aren't leaving anything with Chantal on the cutting room floor. She is front and center, good and bad. With Emily, it's like we are left wanting more and with Chantal it's like less would be more with that situation. Strange edit for "f1" Chantal.