Page 62 of 200 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    The most ironic thing of all is where the FRC is held. Where? A winery. We've come full circle as that is where the relationship with he and Emily began. Just saying. Yea, Fleiss could be that cruel if Chantal is F1.
    When Chantal got out of that limo on FRC day, I doubt she was even aware where she was, all that mattered was that Brad was standing there waiting for her with a rose on the podium, and a goofy smile on his face. That winery is gorgeous, perfect for a FRC setting. I can't assign any more importance to it than that.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    From my point of view, Brad's taking it slow with Emily because he knows it's not going anywhere but there's still a show to do. You can't do babysteps when you're the bachelor and you're picking your f1.
    That's another reason I'm SOOOO curious to see Emily ride that elephant that wouldn't leave them alone in their first 1:1. I can just see Emily on an elephant. At least we finally get to see her laugh... hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I saw the sparks with Roberto and Ali last Season too, but most of the poster didn't see it. That's my point. I see what's happening with Brad and Emily, but the majority of poster don't. jmo
    to be fair.... many of us (me ) were fooled by RS's "she picked nobody" spoiler and so we (I) reasoned that if she didn't pick Roberto, there was still a chance that maybe she got together with Chris after the FRC. The Ali/Roberto sparks were there and were quite obvious so I don't think anybody was shocked that she chose Roberto at the FRC... and the bonus was that RS was wrong...... pretty much a win win situation
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    When Chantal got out of that limo on FRC day, I doubt she was even aware where she was, all that mattered was that Brad was standing there waiting for her with a rose on the podium, and a goofy smile on his face. That winery is gorgeous, perfect for a FRC setting. I can't assign any more importance to it than that.
    I do understand that... it's just another twist they have thrown in. I for one just don't see it as coincidental.But that's just me. I have no idea what is perfect for a setting as in a FRC where they are. It could very well be the best place.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    From my point of view, Brad's taking it slow with Emily because he knows it's not going anywhere but there's still a show to do. You can't do babysteps when you're the bachelor and you're picking your f1.
    yep

the nature of this show is to speed up everything. It is impossible to take the time to know someone. It is all about how quick the love will clic.

In real life, taking it slow would be possible but in this show when most of the time the girls spend the time between themselves and they have very limited time with the bachelor?

I mean even emily said during the date that she needed more from brad.

ps: I really wonder why I keep trying to convince people who don't want to be convinced

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by npaulk View Post
    i posted this first in the Who do you think will be the F1 - but then I thought maybe at least this part of the post belongs here...i am just learning the rules so thought i'd edit my post down and put this part here too. hope it's ok

hi FORTers! long time lurker here finally joining in on the conversation. i am rooting for Chantal and i DO think she will be the F1, but i can see where the Bremily fans are coming from too - the edit is really casting doubt. for example, during the 1:1 date with Emily last episode, did anyone notice Brad making the comment "I'm a lucky man" regarding being with Emily? It may have been a VO, I can't remember, but it was during the 1:1 date. That is exactly what he is always saying during his interviews about his F1 - "I'm a lucky man." I think this is a prime example of how editing is making it seem like it's Emily - another reason I think it's Chantal. ;-)

npaulk!

I agree with you that the edit is intended to confuse, above all else! We have to believe there are two viable contenders for F1 all the way to the FRC.

Keep posting! I enjoyed reading your thoughts.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    yep

the nature of this show is to speed up everything. It is impossible to take the time to know someone. It is all about how quick the love will clic.

In real life, taking it slow would be possible but in this show when most of the time the girls spend the time between themselves and they have very limited time with the bachelor?

ps: I really wonder why I keep trying to convince people who don't want to be convinced
    Yes, but it works both ways!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    But last year I did see a spark, I wasn't sure if he was F1 but I could see something, I really can't with Emily and I am trying.

The edit this year is wonky. CH said it's old school bachelor. Did he mean the edit?

Old school bachelor edit would have Emily as F1 ... hidden, obstacle to overcome, less chemistry; and Chantal as F2 ... chemistry and lots of it, not hidden.

Then, Brad himself says several times he likes to take it slow. There is nothing slow about his edit with Chantal. It is similar to Jenni and Brad. We saw a lot more chemistry between Brad and Jenni than DeAnna and Brad. And for those of you who think that Brad can't act, try to pull up some of Valens videos she made of Brad and Jenni.

Brad talks about Emily in every one of his blogs; yet he defends Michelle in episodes where she clashes with Chantal. He says he doesn't like drama, and calls Chantal out on her drama. Chantal says the other women are weak, needy and emotionally unstable, and yet her edit shows her to be needy, weak and emotional.

Emily's edit ... will she overcome, can she love again, will Ricki accept Brad, etc.

Chantal's edit ... says early ILY, crying, insecure, tells him to send her home ... now this "send me home" theme is shown not only with Chantal, but with several others. Even Michelle in her interviews said she told Brad to send her home.

Brad's favorite week other than the FRC is Anguilla ... why? The snark in me wants to say because of the SI date, yet BabyfaceC's post leads away from that.

So, does Brad really like to take it slow, or does he like it fast and furious. Will the real Brad Womack please stand up!

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    I really don't believe there ever was a time that he saw a future with Michelle, but he specifically told her on that date about her calling him out on keeping people and we know she mentioned Chantal at one point. He talked about the date and how bad it was and about the competion between the girls. I think he blamed Michelle for Chantal's reactions that day. There was no party before the RC, and I think it was because he didn't want Chantal to see any more interactions between him and Michelle. I still think it was all about Chantal.
    I agree with the bolded, and I suspect Brad was encouraged by the producers to keep Michelle at least this long, because she is reality show gold, and since it really didn't require him to send anyone home instead that he was remotely interested in anyway (Alli? Jackie? Lisa(who?)?) until now, I'm sure Brad was happy to oblige them. I do think Brad put his foot down when it came to considering a HTD with Michelle (although I'm sure the producers would have loved to see how crazy that might have gotten), and that's why he finally eliminated her.

As to the rest, sadly, I think Brad was pretty oblivious to how difficult things were for Chantal throughout this process, and how much the producers manipulated him and the situation to cause her maximum angst, partly because he's never been through it from that side himself, partly because he was under the naive assumption that the producers were his friends and looking out for his (and by extension, her) best interests, and partly because he's a stereotypical guy just learning to get in touch with his own emotions. I suspect he has since gotten an earful from Chantal and feels extremely regretful/dumb about it, and it's why he's willing and almost anxious to take so much crap from her and all the blame as the episodes are now airing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    yep

RS and Lethargic did that. And their sources are involved they say... sort of... so to speak. I only post what I see and observe. I can't change my mind until someone shows me something I hadn't observed. It's all good!