Page 61 of 200 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    But, isn't there are the risk/reward with Emily also? IMO, she would be taking the greater risk.
    I was thinking about her edit being more along the lines of ms right vs ms nice with a splash of risk/reward. I'm obviously no edit master but from what I can see and what I've read on the edits (thanks to bevorules ) that's what is shown. JMO, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I have a little quizz for you guys...

1. do you really think that emily is the right person for Brad, that she will give him everything HE needs, that she will move to austin with her daughter, that she will fit perfectly in his life?

2. ask yourself the same above question but with chantal minus the dautghter part

3. what type of partner/wife, brad is looking for? Who fits the description the best: friend in every aspect, adventurous, self-confident woman, positive. I must miss some in the process but overall this is what he repeted again and again since 2007

4. now picture brad with the F1 and who do you think he is the most himself with, the most relaxed. Lets remember that brad is 38 so kids will be soon an issue to build his family so we are thinking maybe 2 years max before he wishes to be a dad

Please try to be very objective and think about Brad first and not your personal preference of the girl. Both have goods and bads. Here I am trying to think from brad's side.
    The problem IMO with trying to answer these questions for any real-life focus is that we'd be basing them off of deceitful information -- videos, discussions, and interactions meant to lead us astray. The full perspective of who both Chantal and Emily are is going to be very different from who we've seen. I imagine they could both very well fit his description of what he wants, probably in different ways.

In a real life perspective, Brad is the only one who can judge that choice. He's the one who has spent hours and days with them, who truly knows what he's looking for and who he can envision building a life with.

From an objective perspective, getting into a relationship with ANY person with children adds a dozen extra layers of complicated. You don't just jump into something with a mom... you DO take them slow. But being 38 isn't a ticking time bomb for a guy, either. People have children well into their 40s (heck, and beyond).

This year is one of those where I really like the F2 - both of them. If he chose either, I'd be happy as long as he was happy.

This time, I think Brad is taking things slow with Emily.
    Well, there's slow and then there's glacial. (just teasing)
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-20-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom View Post
    To me, a date in the rain is about as sexy as it gets. So if the day started with a shark tank and ends with dinner with pouring rain just out of reach... Yeah. I'd be in love, too. LOL
    The most ironic thing of all is where the FRC is held. Where? A winery. We've come full circle as that is where the relationship with he and Emily began. Just saying. Yea, Fleiss could be that cruel if Chantal is F1.

FORT Newbie

i posted this first in the Who do you think will be the F1 - but then I thought maybe at least this part of the post belongs here...i am just learning the rules so thought i'd edit my post down and put this part here too. hope it's ok

hi FORTers! long time lurker here finally joining in on the conversation. i am rooting for Chantal and i DO think she will be the F1, but i can see where the Bremily fans are coming from too - the edit is really casting doubt. for example, during the 1:1 date with Emily last episode, did anyone notice Brad making the comment "I'm a lucky man" regarding being with Emily? It may have been a VO, I can't remember, but it was during the 1:1 date. That is exactly what he is always saying during his interviews about his F1 - "I'm a lucky man." I think this is a prime example of how editing is making it seem like it's Emily - another reason I think it's Chantal. ;-)

To me Brad/Emily is so reminiscent of Brad/Bettina..tense, awkward with some notworthy kisses thrown in there. It leaves me indifferent.
    I can not for the life of me see any chemistry, nor romance between the two even when they were in the most romantic of settings. I'd hate to think that the only way that I can see that Emily as F1 is through the blogs..I want to see it on my screen. Some would say that it's there for everyone to see,but the same was said about Bettina and we know now (from BFC and Brad) that Bettina was never going to be F1..it was Deanna hands down had he chosen someone...so yeah, if Emily is F1..then I would feel totally cheated!
    Last edited by Green; 02-20-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I have a little quizz for you guys...

1. do you really think that emily is the right person for Brad, that she will give him everything HE needs, that she will move to austin with her daughter, that she will fit perfectly in his life?

2. ask yourself the same above question but with chantal minus the dautghter part

3. what type of partner/wife, brad is looking for? Who fits the description the best: friend in every aspect, adventurous, self-confident woman, positive. I must miss some in the process but overall this is what he repeted again and again since 2007

4. now picture brad with the F1 and who do you think he is the most himself with, the most relaxed. Lets remember that brad is 38 so kids will be soon an issue to build his family so we are thinking maybe 2 years max before he wishes to be a dad

Please try to be very objective and think about Brad first and not your personal preference of the girl. Both have goods and bads. Here I am trying to think from brad's side.
    I know it's hard for anyone to believe I'm doing the same thing which is why I highlighted his blogs so far. Once I read them carefully, they REALLY jump out at me as Babyface said... they are his thoughts, he writes them.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    The most ironic thing of all is where the FRC is held. Where? A winery. We've come full circle as that is where the relationship with he and Emily began. Just saying. Yea, Fleiss could be that cruel if Chantal is F1.
    In Chantal's shoes, that wouldn't bother me if I was the F1. (If she's not, it won't matter anyway.) That's just me, though, and I'm sure there are others it would bother.

But there's only so much in this type of show you could take personally as a contestant. Where the dates or FRCs happen is one of those I would just let go of, knowing it's not Brad's choice.

I think that the reason that most don't see alot of sparks, is because Brad and Emily are taking things slow. I don't think that that's been done before, by the lead Bachelor. Generally, the Lead wants to breakdown barriers quickly, and if that doesn't happen quickly then they move on. This time, I think Brad is taking things slow with Emily.
    From my point of view, Brad's taking it slow with Emily because he knows it's not going anywhere but there's still a show to do. You can't do babysteps when you're the bachelor and you're picking your f1.

FORT Fogey

not sure but going in south africa.... I would be so upset not being able to do a safari or the shark stuff... doing a beach or winery would be extremely mild in my book. nothing special really.

maybe somebody who know south africa would tell us what can be done there?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    The thing with the "full circle" theory is that Brad had to know in the first week of filming that Emily was going to be his F1. Wasn't that the 2nd 1 on 1 date? There is no way that they would expect him to know who at that point. Not possible unless she was a predetermined to be F1. If they really wanted that theory then at least, I think, they would have made it the last 1 on 1 before leaving LA. I think it is just coincidence. Who, except for slueters, would even know the frc is at a winery.