Page 6 of 200 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4193279;
    They did the picture frames in Ali's season Ep7 as well. I am having a harder time identifying the pictures. They are NOT in the same exact order, but Roberto's is higher like Chantal's is, and ChrisL's on the bottom like Emily's is. I think in Ali's season, the other picture that is lifted up may be Tye's instead of Frank's whereas in Brad's season it is Ashley.

Conclusion: Both Roberto and Chantal are in the higher position in the picture frames.
    Thanks! I knew you would know the answer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4193337;
    Thanks! I knew you would know the answer.
    Also, Chantal's picture was situated so that while the camera was on Brad's face, we saw her picture in the background.

I am telling you that these two seasons' RC's are paralleling especially with Roberto/Chantal but often with all F4 positions as well.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Amazing how much Brad's date with Emily was just like Ali & Roberto's FD...he thought her winery date was the most romantic, then he upped the stakes with her private island date, and then he'll give her the most romantic date in Cape Town. I hope Chantal likes swimming with sharks - maybe she can take her F2 on that date when it's her turn to run the show.

Even more amazing tonight was how Brad started closing off after his date with Emily, to the point that even Chantal noticed it. Reminds me of Ali after her date in Portugal with Roberto when she was just going through the motions with the other guys...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4193356;
    Amazing how much Brad's date with Emily was just like Ali & Roberto's FD...he thought her winery date was the most romantic, then he upped the stakes with her private island date, and then he'll give her the most romantic date in Cape Town. I hope Chantal likes swimming with sharks - maybe she can take her F2 on that date when it's her turn to run the show.

Even more amazing tonight was how Brad started closing off after his date with Emily, to the point that even Chantal noticed it. Reminds me of Ali after her date in Portugal with Roberto when she was just going through the motions with the other guys...
    Do we know what her date is? I think we have missing screencaps..or am I missing some?
    thanks..

Yes I think the edit changed tonight too..And I was wondering IF Brad was shutting down some after his date with Emily..Interesting point.."As Chantal would say

I think we can see Brad start to shut down after his date with Emily too with the otehr women. He did say in interviews he started to cut back on a lot of kissing.
    Last edited by intheblind; 02-14-2011 at 11:21 PM.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;4193366;
    Do we know what her date is? I think we have missing screencaps..or am I missing some?
    thanks..

Yes I think the edit changed tonight too..And I was wondering IF Brad was shutting down some after his date with Emily..Interesting point.."As Chantal would say
    Emily has the cable car that goes up Table Mountain in Cape Town. If you look it up, it's described as the most romantic "must do" date in Cape Town.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4193356;

I noticed that too. CH said that now we will the lovestory unfold, and it seems to be unfolding with Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;4193376;
    I noticed that too. CH said that now we will the lovestory unfold, and it seems to be unfolding with Emily.
    Lets hope so..Because tonight was supposed to be the start of it..Bring it on...

Even more amazing tonight was how Brad started closing off after his date with Emily, to the point that even Chantal noticed it.
    I didn't think he was closed off with Shawntel. I think Brad was very open to anything on both of their (Shawntel and Emily) one on one dates. Both had great kisses at the end of the date. It was the group date that Brad seemed different on, but it's because of the situation he was in. It was horrible!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;4193376;
    I don't think they would be that obvious. Remember when they said we would see the love story unfold for ALi in Portugal? We saw very little of her date with Roberto... but they pushed Chris L on us and made it seem that their connection was really heating up.