Page 59 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Question: Did Chantell have two 1 on 1 dates that included underwater activities???
    She does, but hasn't had them both yet. She had Catalina where they went under with the helmets, and then for her LCD she gets Shark diving.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    anyone found it weird that the producers edited the part when brad and chantal looks so close on the beach??

they also edited the part when brad and chantal are kissing on the balcony with brad's shirt

I really noticed that when I screencaped the pool anguilla, that brad was constently turning his head to chantal. Michelle was totally innexistant after their talk on the bridge in front of ashley and chantal. Guess she was pissed that he told her that her defensive mind and agressive ways were no longer attractive.

Anyway. I find annoying to look at the promos and do not see the parts they are showing us.

Funny when in anguilla was standing thinking when CH told the girls that there would be no cocktail party and the voice of ashley saying: the mood of brad just dropped.................... yeah it was in costa rica that she said that!

Promos are funny... I tend now to look at the image and when a voice is saying something I think that I should think the total reverse of what it is said. Pretty much each voices do not fit with the events we see in the promos.

anybody like me?
    I like you Shelby. I also think like you!

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    She does, but hasn't had them both yet. She had Catalina where they went under with the helmets, and then for her LCD she gets Shark diving.
    Thanks. I just wanted to be sure. So, in Chantell's first 1 on1, she and Brad wore helmets under water. And, during the LCD, she and Brad will suit up and focus on Shark(s) under water. Hmmm......not very romantic too me. Seems like the dates that F2 gets so that there's not of romantic connection going on. The is JMO

Thanks. I just wanted to be sure. So, in Chantell's first 1 on1, she and Brad wore helmets under water. And, during the LCD, she and Brad will suit up and focus on Shark(s) under water. Hmmm......not very romantic too me. Seems like the dates that F2 gets so that there's not of romantic connection going on. The is JMO
    Yet, despite all that, there were still more obvious sparks between Brantal than Bremily. Just saying....

One thing that has been a theme this year ~ all of the girls getting dates
    where they have to face their fears. Emily's obviously was on the group
    Nascar date.

One thing about Chantal's dates. She is getting adreneline dates (typical
    for an F1), she's had the helicopters to get to her dates (including romantic
    catalina), and all of her dates, have been arranged with quality one on one
    time with romantic dinners to end their day. They've just been lucky
    enough that it's managed to rain on both occasions ~ making it even more
    romantic!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Yet, despite all that, there were still more obvious sparks between Brantal than Bremily. Just saying....
    It usually is with F2.

It usually is with the F2.
    Okay, fair's fair. Just remember that when we watch the ATFR special.

It usually is with F2.
    I disagree, go watch last season, there were a lot more sparks with Roberto and Ali than Ali and Chris.

And, during the LCD, she and Brad will suit up and focus on Shark(s) under water. Hmmm......not very romantic too me.
    Now, see I think that would be an awesome, romantic date. To each his own - but to me, the adrenaline rush, the sharing of an experience like that creates so much potential for intimacy between them as people. An experience like that is unparalleled, it's unique and something you would never forget. I would LOVE a date like that, especially is followed by a romantic dinner. To me, that would be far more ideal than another picnic.

But everyone is different and what see as romantic is different -- I imagine it's the same for Emily and Chantal.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Okay, fair's fair. Just remember that when we watch the ATFR special.
    LOL