Page 58 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    He was fine with Shawntel BUT it spoke volumes that he mentioned Emily during his date with Shawntel. He explored every relationship til the very end. In the end he kept coming back to Emily over Shawntel which is why she is a goner at F4 and while Emily is kept to F2/F1.
    Yes, you are correct, he kept coming back to Emily. Brad himself stated that while he gave every relationship a chance he kept coming back to his F1.
    Believe

He was fine with Shawntel BUT it spoke volumes that he mentioned Emily during his date with Shawntel. He explored every relationship til the very end. In the end he kept coming back to Emily over Shawntel which is why she is a goner at F4 and while Emily is kept to F2/F1.
    ITA Noobs, I think that comment was very telling.. Reminded me of Ali with Roberto in Portugal, she was just completely gone after that..and if sure showed on her date with Kirk!!

You have Brad's friend who said that Brad was not closed off with the other women on his group date that he was exhausted, now this from a man who was with Brad and him explaining the edit.....Shawntell and Brad were smiling, kissing, dancing and having a blast [edit]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-20-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    You have Brad's friend who said that Brad was not closed off with the other women on his group date that he was exhausted, now this from a man who was with Brad and him explaining the edit.....Shawntell and Brad were smiling, kissing, dancing and having a blast but he has shutted down....ok
    Sorry... I didn't mean to imply he shut down for Shawntel's date. I think he gave her his undivided attention on that date. But when push comes to shove girls have to go home to make this "process " work. I was just sayin it made sense that Shawntel went home before Em considering he mentioned his time with Em on the date.

I don't put too much stock into the "date from hell" in light of everyone being tired, miserable, and drunk (yeah I saw you Brad drinking that mimosa!) That would make anyone a mess. I slapped DH this morning for getting up in my face while I was trying to sleep and that was after a good 8 hours... I am not a morning person.

I missed Shawntell's date. Did Brad say something to Shawntell about his date with Emily, or did he say something in a PI while he was on his date with Shawntell ... and what did he say?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I missed Shawntell's date. Did Brad say something to Shawntell about his date with Emily, or did he say something in a PI while he was on his date with Shawntell ... and what did he say?

TIA
    I can't remember what he said but it was in a PI not to Shawntel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh View Post
    I can't remember what he said but it was in a PI not to Shawntel.
    Thanks, that is completely different then. Just another producer induced doubt.

FORT Fogey

anyone found it weird that the producers edited the part when brad and chantal looks so close on the beach??

they also edited the part when brad and chantal are kissing on the balcony with brad's shirt

I really noticed that when I screencaped the pool anguilla, that brad was constently turning his head to chantal. Michelle was totally innexistant after their talk on the bridge in front of ashley and chantal. Guess she was pissed that he told her that her defensive mind and agressive ways were no longer attractive.

Anyway. I find annoying to look at the promos and do not see the parts they are showing us.

Funny when in anguilla was standing thinking when CH told the girls that there would be no cocktail party and the voice of ashley saying: the mood of brad just dropped.................... yeah it was in costa rica that she said that!

Promos are funny... I tend now to look at the image and when a voice is saying something I think that I should think the total reverse of what it is said. Pretty much each voices do not fit with the events we see in the promos.

anybody like me?

Question: Did Chantell have two 1 on 1 dates that included underwater activities???

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Question: Did Chantell have two 1 on 1 dates that included underwater activities???
    Only one as of now. I believe there will be another one on their LCD.