Page 57 of 200 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Brad shut down on a date that should have been fun and a chance in a lifetime that turned into a competition contest with the girls, maybe doing things they wouldn't necessarily do trying to one up each other. I think it was significant that he dismissed both Ashley and Michelle to have alone time with Chantal. By that time, however, Chantal was too far gone and I think it scared him. I think it was especially significant that he sent Michelle home after that date to try to ease Chantal's mind.

He sent Michelle home after that date because he saw no future for them together. If he thought there was some posibility, she would have stayed and someone else would have left. He didn't do it for Chantal.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    He sent Michelle home after that date because he saw no future for them together. If he thought there was some posibility, she would have stayed and someone else would have left. He didn't do it for Chantal.
    I really don't believe there ever was a time that he saw a future with Michelle, but he specifically told her on that date about her calling him out on keeping people and we know she mentioned Chantal at one point. He talked about the date and how bad it was and about the competion between the girls. I think he blamed Michelle for Chantal's reactions that day. There was no party before the RC, and I think it was because he didn't want Chantal to see any more interactions between him and Michelle. I still think it was all about Chantal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    I really don't believe there ever was a time that he saw a future with Michelle, but he specifically told her on that date about her calling him out on keeping people and we know she mentioned Chantal at one point. He talked about the date and how bad it was and about the competion between the girls. I think he blamed Michelle for Chantal's reactions that day. There was no party before the RC, and I think it was because he didn't want Chantal to see any more interactions between him and Michelle. I still think it was all about Chantal.
    and making sure that their talk was in front view of chantal and ashley and no physical at all

that would also explain why michelle was so closed up and upset after their talk and when she saw chantal meltdown: if brad told her that she was way too agressive and if he also repeated that he went too far... michelle must have known right after this talk that it did not go well at all for her. After this talk, we did not hear anything from her, not even a PI... it was a done deal with brad and the producers... lets not waist our time on michelle anymore and lets concentrate to accentuate the drama with chantal.

FORT Fogey

Brad shut down on a date that should have been fun and a chance in a lifetime that turned into a competition contest with the girls, maybe doing things they wouldn't necessarily do trying to one up each other. I think it was significant that he dismissed both Ashley and Michelle to have alone time with Chantal. By that time, however, Chantal was too far gone and I think it scared him. I think it was especially significant that he sent Michelle home after that date to try to ease Chantal's mind.
    he was not scared. he realized that he loved this woman and he also realize that was not drama but real hurt.

check the screencaps I made and you will see that brad kept looking at chantal each time. Michelle was totally dismissed at the pool.

He didn't blow Ashley and Michelle off for Chantal. He had SQT with them too, as I recall he had it with Ashley first. He didn't blame the date on Michelle and Chantal was upset because she didn't get the rose. Brad just wasn't with it on that date because his mind was still on his date with Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He didn't blow Ashley and Michelle off for Chantal. He had SQT with them too, as I recall he had it with Ashley first. He didn't blame the date on Michelle and Chantal was upset because she didn't get the rose. Brad just wasn't with it on that date because his mind was still on his date with Emily.
    He seems fine with Shawntel who was right after Emily. He was obviously tired not "thinking of Emily".

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He spoke to Chantel on the beach for her SQT and then when he saw she was upset after he gave Ashley the rose he sent Michelle and Ashley away so he could talk to Chantel and spend some time with her. So he did seek her out and he did send the others away.

ETA: Per BabyfaceC he was tired as he had been up for 36 hours by that time. I know I wouldn't be myself if I was that tired either. I trust BabyfaceC's opinion as he got it directly from Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan View Post
    He seems fine with Shawntel who was right after Emily. He was obviously tired not "thinking of Emily".
    I think he was little more than fine, he was very, very out going on that date and he kissed Shawntell quite passionately if you ask me.....

He was fine with Shawntel BUT it spoke volumes that he mentioned Emily during his date with Shawntel. He explored every relationship til the very end. In the end he kept coming back to Emily over Shawntel which is why she is a goner at F4 and while Emily is kept to F2/F1.