Page 50 of 200 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

  1. #491
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The finale is always telling, you will know before the limo doors are open. The leads is always telling in who they are into, by their actions, they become more closer to the F1 and more distant to the F2, it happen every time. Ali did it big time. I pretty sure Brad will do it big time, since he brushed Chantal off on the SI date.
    Totally, to the point where Michelle, Ashley AND Chantal noticed it on their group date. And how did Brad answer when Chantal asked him point blank about it while they were sitting on the beach? He said that group dates were tricky b/c others were waiting for them, yada, yada, yada. ONLY, 2 weeks earlier he'd spent A LOT of time with Emily - to the point it made Chantal and Alli cry because they didn't feel special. I'm surprised Chantal didn't call him out on that or at least wonder to herself...

    Brad has already given the reasons why he won't pick Chantal in the end -(1) he asked her in Las Vegas to stop giving him such a hard time and so much crap and she made an excuse as her reason for doing it. Then she turned around 2 weeks later and upped the ante with a worse tantrum. That's got to be putting lots of questions in his mind, esp. after having the "perfect, phenomenal" date with Emily a couple of days earlier...

    (2) When Michelle was pulling away, Brad says, "I have an intense physical attraction to her but that would've worn off and then her intensity and the way we kept butting heads a little bit, that would've become a volatile relationship very quickly."

    That sentence could very well be applied to Chantal as well...

    Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    He doesn't "disengage" from the F2 until the end. SI date isn't even close.
    Sorry that's not true - Ali completely disengaged after her Portugal date with Roberto.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-18-2011 at 06:38 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  2. #492
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Sorry that's not true - Ali completely disengaged after her Portugal date with Roberto.
    ITA, after Ali's date w/ Roberto in Portugal she was a little distant and all of the guys commented on that fact that she just didn't seem all there, not into the dates with them. I saw the same thing with Brad on the SI date after his date with Emily.
    Believe

  3. #493
    FORT Fogey reality-luv31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    940

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by George1218 View Post
    ITA, after Ali's date w/ Roberto in Portugal she was a little distant and all of the guys commented on that fact that she just didn't seem all there, not into the dates with them. I saw the same thing with Brad on the SI date after his date with Emily.
    Good point. It also didn't help that his HTD was first either- it set the bar impossibly high for the other guys to catch up.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

  4. #494
    FORT Fanatic George1218's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    452

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Good point. It also didn't help that his HTD was first either- it set the bar impossibly high for the other guys to catch up.
    Maybe that is why they are leaving Emily's HTD to be shown last although, I have heard, it was not filmed last. TPTB want to make sure there is still doubt as to who is the F1.
    Believe

  5. #495
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy View Post
    ITA! On group dates it's going to be hard for her and for him. They both are in impossible situations at this point. Even though I didn't like how Brad handled it, he still tried to make it okay at the end, and he needed Chantal to be okay. The look on his face when she walked away was enough for me to see how he is truly feeling and I'm sure he will make it up to her.

    I also am looking forward to the HTD because it's about to really heat up.
    ITA, Luvvy. I really think that was the moment he realized he might lose Chantal and it was probably the turning point for Brad. I think up until then he knew how he felt about her but didn't feel he had to show her when the others were around. I'm not sure the editing will let us see much of what happened next during her HTD but hoping it will be good.

  6. #496
    FORT Fogey sclilred1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Emily's HTD was supposed to have been filmed first. Wonder if we will see any disconnect at the beginning of the episode during the other HTDs because of it.

  7. #497
    FORT Fogey northernviewer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,894

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Totally, to the point where Michelle, Ashley AND Chantal noticed it on their group date. And how did Brad answer when Chantal asked him point blank about it while they were sitting on the beach? He said that group dates were tricky b/c others were waiting for them, yada, yada, yada. ONLY, 2 weeks earlier he'd spent A LOT of time with Emily - to the point it made Chantal and Alli cry because they didn't feel special. I'm surprised Chantal didn't call him out on that or at least wonder to herself...

    Brad has already given the reasons why he won't pick Chantal in the end -(1) he asked her in Las Vegas to stop giving him such a hard time and so much crap and she made an excuse as her reason for doing it. Then she turned around 2 weeks later and upped the ante with a worse tantrum. That's got to be putting lots of questions in his mind, esp. after having the "perfect, phenomenal" date with Emily a couple of days earlier...

    (2) When Michelle was pulling away, Brad says, "I have an intense physical attraction to her but that would've worn off and then her intensity and the way we kept butting heads a little bit, that would've become a volatile relationship very quickly."

    That sentence could very well be applied to Chantal as well...



    Sorry that's not true - Ali completely disengaged after her Portugal date with Roberto.
    If you remember back to that Nascar date, Brad said that after talking to Chantal he realized that on group dates he shouldn't single just one girl out as it made the other girls feel bad.... so he has been taking that advice ever since. His explanation to Chantal sounded reasonalbe to me and I don't see him pulling away from her, quite the opposite actually!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

  8. #498
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    276

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    Yep. Jake did it with Vienna too. He started pulling away from Tenley and rolled in the mud with Vienna!
    A real indication of true and lasting love! Well, I guess not....

  9. #499
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by George1218 View Post
    ITA, after Ali's date w/ Roberto in Portugal she was a little distant and all of the guys commented on that fact that she just didn't seem all there, not into the dates with them. I saw the same thing with Brad on the SI date after his date with Emily.
    Brad didn't seem disengaged on his date with Shawntel... and that was the day after Emily's. I think the SI group date was just too much.Brad even said it himself that he made a mistake kissing Michelle on that date in front of the others.

  10. #500
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    ITA, Luvvy. I really think that was the moment he realized he might lose Chantal and it was probably the turning point for Brad. I think up until then he knew how he felt about her but didn't feel he had to show her when the others were around. I'm not sure the editing will let us see much of what happened next during her HTD but hoping it will be good.
    Yup, yup and yup.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.