Page 5 of 200 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Noticed something tonight thast we usualy don't get to see that gives credibility to the f1 positioning theory. As best as I can recall we have never seen the lineup for the RC. IT was blatently obvious tonight that the girls has specific places to stand. It would have been far more natural to line up in the order they hit the beach in but they didn't. Just an observation.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4193188;
    Noticed something tonight thast we usualy don't get to see that gives credibility to the f1 positioning theory. As best as I can recall we have never seen the lineup for the RC. IT was blatently obvious tonight that the girls has specific places to stand. It would have been far more natural to line up in the order they hit the beach in but they didn't. Just an observation.
    Wow I saw that too. You could see them each take the spot they were told to.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4193188;
    I was sitting on the couch with the hard copy picture of Ali's season RC episode #7 and the remote control. When they lined up on the beach, I paused the TV.

The positions are identical. The difference is that in the going home spot is Ty and he is standing next to Frank on the left end and Kirk whereas in Brad's season, Michelle is standing between Chantal and Emily on the far right.

Ali's season left to right (watch the F4 positions) F3 Frank, Ty, F4 Kirk, F1 Roberto, F2 Chris

Brad's season left to right (watch the F4 positions) F3 Ashley, F4 Shawntel, F1 Chantal, Michelle, F2 Emily

The only difference is they swapped around the person going home. The F1 (Roberto and [spoiled] F1 Chantal are in the same spot in the line.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4193213;
    I was sitting on the couch with the hard copy picture of Ali's season RC episode #7 and the remote control. When they lined up on the beach, I paused the TV.

The positions are identical. The difference is that in the going home spot is Ty and he is standing next to Frank on the left end and Kirk whereas in Brad's season, Michelle is standing between Chantal and Emily on the far right.

Ali's season left to right (watch the F4 positions) F3 Frank, Ty, F4 Kirk, F1 Roberto, F2 Chris

Brad's season left to right (watch the F4 positions) F3 Ashley, F4 Shawntel, F1 Chantal, Michelle, F2 Emily

The only difference is they swapped around the person going home. The F1 (Roberto and [spoiled] F1 Chantal are in the same spot in the line.
    It would have been really generous of Harrison to show her that snap on his iPhone real quick so she'd stop melting down.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4193227;
    It would have been really generous of Harrison to show her that snap on his iPhone real quick so she'd stop melting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4193213;

There was also a question about the frame positioning in the other thread so I went back and paused it. Chantel is in the middle of the 5 frames does that mean anything as well?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4193227;
    Yeah... what does CH do anyways?

Another blooper. Brit leaves with the wrong suitcase, or at least not the one she was packing.!!!!
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4193235;
    There was also a question about the frame positioning in the other thread so I went back and paused it. Chantel is in the middle of the 5 frames does that mean anything as well?
    They did the picture frames in Ali's season Ep7 as well. I am having a harder time identifying the pictures. They are NOT in the same exact order, but Roberto's is higher like Chantal's is, and ChrisL's on the bottom like Emily's is. I think in Ali's season, the other picture that is lifted up may be Tye's instead of Frank's whereas in Brad's season it is Ashley.

Conclusion: Both Roberto and Chantal are in the higher position in the picture frames.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I just wonder if TPTB are playing with all of us (including RS) - and it's a good thing because it really has us stumped. I am anxious to read Lithargic's thoguhts when she posts - but there's a lot not adding up here .