Page 47 of 200 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

  1. #461
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    hi i am new here i mainly lurk and i decided to post hope this is the right thread i watched ep 7 and i beleive chantal is f1 when brad was talking about giving out the rose to ashley he said it is all about timing i think he was trying to tell her she will be the f1 that it is about timing for why he does

  2. #462
    Long time Lurker teebee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    They also panned to Chantal when Brad was having his chat with
    CH, at the point where Brad said he knew who he needed to send home.
    That's true. Good grief, does any of this mean anything?

  3. #463
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Well said.

    Have you been right in picking the winner in other seasons too ? Just asking.
    Yep. I try to use logic and not excuse what is really going on. It doesn't change the outcome.


    I apologize ahead of time if this sounds snarky, but I don't know how else to say it: he had already rejected all the other women, so I assume he already knew they weren't for him.

    I truely hope he gets it right this so we can all get the happy ending!!!!
    It's not snarky to me...but one of them was difficult to send home.

  4. #464
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by teebee View Post
    That's true. Good grief, does any of this mean anything?
    Oh, sometimes, they do

  5. #465
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    I guess it just depends on your perception as to how much of those things are Brad's choice and how much it is producer's choice. I think most of the time it is the producer's choice but impossible to say which is which in order to make any definitive answer as to what it means as far as who he chooses in the end IMO.
    So the producers, knowing that Chantal is Brad choice, wouldn't let him do anything to reassure her, so they relationship can grow, but they would let him break the rule with Emily. They won't let him do anything special for her, knowing they want a better outcome this time. Even then I think he can say something to her and not be closed off.


    Chantal wouldn't know for sure that Brad had fallen for her. How could she? As soon as she thinks things are great, something happens and she sees someone else getting a lot of attention from him. The other thing is that he committed to seeing if it could work with all of the women so even if he did fall early it doesn't mean he would give up on everyone else.

    Re: the rest. Brad can't single out his f1 for special treatment because they don't want us to figure out for sure that it's her. The other thing is that Brad seems to think that Chantal is secure in his feelings and therefore doesn't need the extra assurance. Obviously he found out he was wrong on the group date. It was so Mars/Venus.
    That should be a clue there.

  6. #466
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    653

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    So the producers, knowing that Chantal is Brad choice, wouldn't let him do anything to reassure her, so they relationship can grow, but they would let him break the rule with Emily. They won't let him do anything special for her, knowing they want a better outcome this time. Even then I think he can say something to her and not be closed off.


    I think he did try to reassure Chantal too. He said that there were more roses and it was timing - which reading between the lines was that he was trying to assure her that there would be a rose for her later that night. To me that is similar as to what he said to Emily he just didn't say it as obviously as he did with Emily announcing that she would get a rose and that meant he was breaking the rules.

    Also I think that a lot of TPTB motivations are not to make Brad and his F1 happy during the show but to create as much drama and to further along the storyline they are going with (ie: Chantal's insecurities).
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-17-2011 at 07:49 PM.

  7. #467
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by teebee View Post
    Long time lurker here. But I just had to chime in to say that during the toast, Brad said the toast was to the single most important thing in his life and that is family (camera focused on Shawntel) so here's to possibly extending that family (camera focused on Chantel).
    nice observation!

  8. #468
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    475

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    In the praying mantis outtake, the women are discussing whether Chantal will come home from her second 1:1 date. They agree that Brad is unsure about Chantal and is using her second 1:1 date to determine whether to keep her. When the women were talking about Emily's second 1:1 date, Michelle said that Emily will use the date to determine whether Brad meets Ricki. There is such a contrast in who holds the power in the two relationships. No wonder Chantal is always insecure with Brad - she has not secured him - he holds all the power in their relationship. With Emily, she holds the power in their relationship. Chantal is busy chasing Brad who is busy chasing Emily.

  9. #469
    FORT Fanatic kelad9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    643

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    In the praying mantis outtake, the women are discussing whether Chantal will come home from her second 1:1 date. They agree that Brad is unsure about Chantal and is using her second 1:1 date to determine whether to keep her. When the women were talking about Emily's second 1:1 date, Michelle said that Emily will use the date to determine whether Brad meets Ricki. There is such a contrast in who holds the power in the two relationships. No wonder Chantal is always insecure with Brad - she has not secured him - he holds all the power in their relationship. With Emily, she holds the power in their relationship. Chantal is busy chasing Brad who is busy chasing Emily.
    and if Chantal truly is F1, do you think Brad wised up before it was too late? Brad chasing Emily doesn't quite match his words of knowing early on who it was. Also doesn't match his VO when he was sending Britt home about his knowing that it wasn't going to work out. This was after the date with Emily but before the group date. Brad's words seems to match up to Emily being F1. However if F1 is Chantal, and he knew early it was going to be her in the end, would one say that maybe he knew that Emily wasn't all that into him and if she's the bachette wasn't going to be for him and thus felt it was safe to chase after her without her feelings getting in the way?
    Editing sure is a bit strange this season if Chantal is F1 as per spoilers. JMO But it isn't strange if indeed they're trying to get Emily to be the next Bachette.

  10. #470
    FORT Fan Trueloveforever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    246

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by kelad9 View Post
    and if Chantal truly is F1, do you think Brad wised up before it was too late? Brad chasing Emily doesn't quite match his words of knowing early on who it was. Also doesn't match his VO when he was sending Britt home about his knowing that it wasn't going to work out. This was after the date with Emily but before the group date. Brad's words seems to match up to Emily being F1. However if F1 is Chantal, and he knew early it was going to be her in the end, would one say that maybe he knew that Emily wasn't all that into him and if she's the bachette wasn't going to be for him and thus felt it was safe to chase after her without her feelings getting in the way?
    Editing sure is a bit strange this season if Chantal is F1 as per spoilers. JMO But it isn't strange if indeed they're trying to get Emily to be the next Bachette.
    In interviews, Brad said that he kind of knew on their first 1-1 date that she (Chantal) was the one.. The editing for Chantal really isn't strange.. she's only emotional when she's on group dates ever since Vegas because she started falling in love with him, and it hurts her seeing him with the other women, especially with what they have and esp. when she told him she loved him.

    I think once HTD comes, we can really see more of Chantal and Brad together and see their love story that we've been promised.. as for Emily, they'll still continue to give her the next Bachelorette edit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.