Page 46 of 200 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Fan

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Another thing I noticed when Brad was talking to CH at the RC, he said "if these women will allow me into their families", the camera panned to Emily and then Brad continued with "do I want to take that step with someone that I am unsure of", the camera was on Chantal. I thought that was interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If he fell fast and early for Chantal, then we shouldn't have all these crying fits. Especially in the last episodes, she would have gotten the rose, more attention, heck even the rule broken for her. But he just brushes her off.

In the early episodes, the special rose, a picnic, constant pulling aside, should have gone to Chantal is he was falling for her. How can he not do anything special for the woman he finds himself so crazy about. Brad has said when he fall, he fall.
    Chantal wouldn't know for sure that Brad had fallen for her. How could she? As soon as she thinks things are great, something happens and she sees someone else getting a lot of attention from him. The other thing is that he committed to seeing if it could work with all of the women so even if he did fall early it doesn't mean he would give up on everyone else.

Re: the rest. Brad can't single out his f1 for special treatment because they don't want us to figure out for sure that it's her. The other thing is that Brad seems to think that Chantal is secure in his feelings and therefore doesn't need the extra assurance. Obviously he found out he was wrong on the group date. It was so Mars/Venus.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If he fell fast and early for Chantal, then we shouldn't have all these crying fits. Especially in the last episodes, she would have gotten the rose, more attention, heck even the rule broken for her. But he just brushes her off.

In the early episodes, the special rose, a picnic, constant pulling aside, should have gone to Chantal is he was falling for her. How can he not do anything special for the woman he finds himself so crazy about. Brad has said when he fall, he fall.
    I guess it just depends on your perception as to how much of those things are Brad's choice and how much it is producer's choice. I think most of the time it is the producer's choice but impossible to say which is which in order to make any definitive answer as to what it means as far as who he chooses in the end IMO.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof1 View Post
    Another thing I noticed when Brad was talking to CH at the RC, he said "if these women will allow me into their families", the camera panned to Emily and then Brad continued with "do I want to take that step with someone that I am unsure of", the camera was on Chantal. I thought that was interesting.
    I think that is definitely the story they are trying to tell with the edit whether it is "reality" or not is anyone's guess at this point.

Long time lurker here. But I just had to chime in to say that during the toast, Brad said the toast was to the single most important thing in his life and that is family (camera focused on Shawntel) so here's to possibly extending that family (camera focused on Chantel).

FORT Fanatic

Why did they do that? Because of editing. So you believe the editing? Let's not forget that TPTB are "letting" us see what they want us to see.Here are some definitions of edit:
    - to prepare (a film, tape, etc) by rearrangement, selection, or rejection of previously filmed or taped material
    - to modify (a computer file) by, for example, deleting, inserting, moving, or copying text
    -to remove (incorrect or unwanted matter), as from a manuscript or film

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    Why did they do that? Because of editing. So you believe the editing? Let's not forget that TPTB are "letting" us see what they want us to see.Here are some definitions of edit:
    - to prepare (a film, tape, etc) by rearrangement, selection, or rejection of previously filmed or taped material
    - to modify (a computer file) by, for example, deleting, inserting, moving, or copying text
    But can't the edit also be used to give clues as to how it might end up? If the edit is useless why do we have an editing analysis thread? haha This season is frustrating me anyone else?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl View Post
    I believe there are clues in the editing. Yes, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    But can't the edit also be used to give clues as to how it might end up? If the edit is useless why do we have an editing analysis thread? haha This season is frustrating me anyone else?
    I asked this very question earlier:

ETA: As for the edit discussion, why do we have this thread if there's no real point to analyzing the edit? I'm seriously asking.
    If we can't read or trust anything in the edit, then why is there even a show?

At some point, they have to show us something about the final couple. Last season, despite Chris, people saw something with Roberto. Same with Jake. Same with Ed. I do think that the lead's reaction to his/her F1 tells us the story.

Quote Originally Posted by teebee View Post
    Long time lurker here. But I just had to chime in to say that during the toast, Brad said the toast was to the single most important thing in his life and that is family (camera focused on Shawntel) so here's to possibly extending that family (camera focused on Chantel).
    They also panned to Chantal when Brad was having his chat with
    CH, at the point where Brad said he knew who he needed to send home.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!