Page 45 of 200 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    Pic of Chad Womack and Dillon Womack
    Thanks for posting - could you put it into the SCs only thread too ? Thanks.

Also, she looks a lot like Elizabeth kitt from Jakes season / BP.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    It doesn't "rule out" Emily, however if he fell fast/early, he would be much more advanced in his relationship with her. They aren't even crawling yet. They are still early in the obstacle course, Ashley in the middle, Chantal way ahead. Going by development of relationship, not the edited "front runner" to clarify my thoughts.
    I get what you are saying and its great to read all these POVs and learn - thanks.

I had also posted what I thought of relationship milestones of "successful" Bachelor couples where there was little or no physical contact prior to HTDs (Trista/Ryan and also Charlie /SarahB) and also Jason/Molly where the "sparks" were not seen on screen but were definitely there in real life (Molly had said this later) and they too are a successful bachelor couple.
    So though what you see as crawling in Brad/Emily has actually been a sucessful formular for other couples that have worked out in real life. Just a thought.

How do the F3 and F1 edits usually match up? For instance does the F3 edit mirror the F1 edit to a certain point? Could the F3 look like they will be the F1 because of the edit? Not for just this season (which is really wonky in the edit) but past Bachelor seasons, not counting the Bachelorette seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2 View Post
    I think the TP pick the dates. They have set them up with the girls in mind.
    I'd love to know the date selection process, but my guess would be it's purely producer motivated.

This season in particular they've shoved each girl into a date guaranteed to cause a heightened emotional reaction -- either fear based or memory/emotion tugging based. I can't see Brad doing that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    bevorules - I know they all said that Brad fell early and fast but that does not rule out Emily - not at all. She had the greatest affect on Brad stepping out of the limo of all the girls (ep1) and got the special rose in Episode 2, not because Ali/Rob gave it to her but he gave it out because he so badly wanted to believe that she was on the show for him and only him and Ali /Rob backed him up on believing that she was genuine. I believe he also mentioned Emily in his blog in both episodes and in ep2 blog said he was stuttering like a school boy (paraphrazing here totally).

So I don't discount Emily or Brads initial feelings for Emily at all.
    In some ways, that almost parallels the Melissa/Molly connections though. Jason was enamored of Melissa - definitely in awe of and unsure of her being out of his league, much like Brad appears to be with Emily, but with Molly, he had a real, down-to-earth connection - much like Brad does with Chantal.

I think it's easy to make comparisons between any seasons, and it's all up to how we perceive what we're watching. We all have our own rose-tinted glasses on based on what WE think love looks like. That's why it's ultimately hard to know what the Bachelor will choose.

I know that I see an edit that it showing Chantal and Emily to be two very, very different people. I honestly doubt they are as different as we think they are, though. I imagine Chantal absolutely has a sweet, gentle, vulnerable side and Emily has a quirky, fun and confident side. We're just not being allowed to see them.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-17-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    It doesn't "rule out" Emily, however if he fell fast/early, he would be much more advanced in his relationship with her. They aren't even crawling yet. They are still early in the obstacle course, Ashley in the middle, Chantal way ahead. Going by development of relationship, not the edited "front runner" to clarify my thoughts.
    If he fell fast and early for Chantal, then we shouldn't have all these crying fits. Especially in the last episodes, she would have gotten the rose, more attention, heck even the rule broken for her. But he just brushes her off.

In the early episodes, the special rose, a picnic, constant pulling aside, should have gone to Chantal is he was falling for her. How can he not do anything special for the woman he finds himself so crazy about. Brad has said when he fall, he fall.

FORT Newbie

question for the experts here (god I really need a life and get back to my job) in the up coming expisode when Brad is meeting Chantal her he says there's my girl (listen closely) and then talking about looking for a house (I am suspecting in Austin as he only has a bachelor pad) has a F1 ever told this at this time frame? I know by LCD they usually hit on where will we live,etc etc but this is HTD, just seems early to me. Also the thing that really gets me is where is Emily's family at the HTD? sure we see Ricki but traditionally they have the Lead talk to the father regarding a proposal so what is Brad going to ask Ricki if it is ok, just seem off has this ever happen with a lead male not asking a father prior? and last is Brad engaged I know RS says so but has Brad said that yet I am not sure of anything anymore cuz I really want the pros to be right but I am not so sure now. I know that when I remarried it was after months of intense connections with my honey and my daughter (who btw hated him for @6 months and made our lifes h*ll)now she is his 28 year old daddys girl and the apple of his eye and has been since the day we married and he gave her his name, so bottom line if Brad is in fact saying he is engaged that seals the deal for me with Chantal as Emily would no more accept an engagement after seeing Brad and Ricki together for a matter of hours, of course maybe she is not Mother Theresa after all and she is desperate for a father for Ricki but I do not beleive that for a minute.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He said if he would have picked someone, the question was posed between DeAnna and Jenni, who he would have picked, he said hands down DeAnna, it wasn't between DeAnna and all the other ladies.
    I apologize ahead of time if this sounds snarky, but I don't know how else to say it: he had already rejected all the other women, so I assume he already knew they weren't for him.

I truely hope he gets it right this so we can all get the happy ending!!!!
    Last edited by DeAnna/JenFan; 02-17-2011 at 04:58 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    I agree Capegal ~ she really understands him, and *gets* him.
    What threw her for a loop on the last group date was when he gave
    the rose to Ashley. Her response 'didn't see that coming'! Then
    all of the sudden she is having doubts again. Questioning in her mind,
    if he has stronger feelings for the other girls. This date was the first time she actually saw him in an intimate setting with one of the other girls.
    She can only base her trust on what she has experienced between the
    two of them.

Brad & Michelle engaged in a very HOT & heavy make-out session, which
    had to be 'torture' to watch. To make matters worse, he gives the date
    rose to Ashley. This left her wondering... 'where does this leave me?
    I can definitely understand the emotions she must have been feeling.
    She was questioning why he gives in to producer pressure to give Ashley H a rose, instead of being man enough to follow his own heart. My read. Most of the conversations we interpret as being about cast are really veiled discussion of "process" and production manipulation. They are quite wise to that by this time in the filming. And Brad is playing along (as they ALL do) big time. Does anyone seriously think Brad didn't have pre-clearance to tell Emily she would be getting a HTD?

I seem to recall Andy asking Bevin during her HTD if she would move for him. Once she said yes he twirled her around and shouted I freaking love this girl. Pretty in your face actions there and yet she was his F2. Andy also had the nerve to wear the watch that Bevin gave him at the FRC and even showed her that he was wearing it before he dumped her. Personally that is one of the reasons why I see a similarity between this season and Andy's. Chantal may be saying send me home like Tessa did but that's the only similarity I see between the two women. Chantal and Brad are in your face with the chemistry (like Bevin and Andy), Emily and Brad are moving at the pace set by Emily (like Tessa and Andy).

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If he fell fast and early for Chantal, then we shouldn't have all these crying fits. Especially in the last episodes, she would have gotten the rose, more attention, heck even the rule broken for her. But he just brushes her off.

In the early episodes, the special rose, a picnic, constant pulling aside, should have gone to Chantal is he was falling for her. How can he not do anything special for the woman he finds himself so crazy about. Brad has said when he fall, he fall.
    Well said.

Have you been right in picking the winner in other seasons too ? Just asking.