Page 44 of 200 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    That doesn't mean she will be his choice. Babyface, Brad and Harrison have all said he fell fast and it hit him. Also Chantal is more of a match to his description of what his choice's personality is like. She is also the one they have pointed out is the most real relationship. This is matched by deeper conversation/communication as well as the physical. All around more connected.

Doesn't mean it can't be Emily, but with the evidence we have now I would say Chantal is his choice and his girlfriend/fiancee in real life. If they change the edit or more evidence comes in, I will change my mind at that point, since I am not rooting and trying to stay objective.
    Sure I get that & I said it was only my opinion. Thats all I was doing. Maybe pink coloured glasses but.. Its how I see it.. thats all.

We see things differently.. I say every date with Emily is more real life then we have ever had before. The rest are fantasy dates as I see them & that is what the real struggle is because of the pace with Bard & Emily. In my opinion if Brad chooses Chantal then he still seeks the type of women from his past.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Me thinks that Valerie Bertinelly is more his type..... His dream Gal
    Drat she's taken. She made a pretty bride. Chantal is like DeAnna in looks only. Her personality is opposite. DeAnna is a female Brad and a gold personality (SJ, Guardian), controling, bossy, likes to be in command. Chantal is an Orange (SP, Artisan) flies by seat of her pants, spontaneous, wild, creative.

BTW Brad was right about the gold/gold relationship being "volitle" as he put it. Gold's best match is orange and vice versa and they usually are attracted to opposite color. Oranges equate falling in love with "settling down" which only a gold is going to get them to do. Golds equate falling in love with getting "swept off their feet" which only the orange is going to get them to do.

Ashley and Emily are both Blue Personality (NF, Activist) which means they are kind, gentle, diplomatic, sensitive, people people. Shawntel like Chantal is an orange as well.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Well, he said they got him once this year in that he did break down and cry. He said his brothers still rag him about it. Have you seen Dillon's picture? She's eerie similar to Emily.
    No I haven't. Is it in the SCs thread ? Or can someone post a more recent picture ?
    But is she as thin as the girl in the the hugging cap (who is very thin IMO) ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    Drat she's taken. She made a pretty bride. Chantal is like DeAnna in looks only. Her personality is opposite. DeAnna is a female Brad and a gold personality (SJ, Guardian), controling, bossy, likes to be in command. Chantal is an Orange (SP, Artisan) flies by seat of her pants, spontaneous, wild, creative.

BTW Brad was right about the gold/gold relationship being "volitle" as he put it. Gold's best match is orange and vice versa and they usually are attracted to opposite color. Oranges equate falling in love with "settling down" which only a gold is going to get them to do. Golds equate falling in love with getting "swept off their feet" which only the orange is going to get them to do.

Ashley and Emily are both Blue Personality (NF, Activist) which means they are kind, gentle, diplomatic, sensitive, people people. Shawntel like Chantal is an orange as well.
    Love this!! I agree with your assessments. If he wants it and they work for it, he and Chantal could have a very sweet, fun, and sexy relationship with lots of passion.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

wow what personality type spectrum are you using bevorules?
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha View Post
    wow what personality type spectrum are you using bevorules?
    Personality Test

Enjoy! It's so fun
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    I agree that Chantal is very "tuned in to him... And really does "get" him
    I agree Capegal ~ she really understands him, and *gets* him.
    What threw her for a loop on the last group date was when he gave
    the rose to Ashley. Her response 'didn't see that coming'! Then
    all of the sudden she is having doubts again. Questioning in her mind,
    if he has stronger feelings for the other girls. This date was the first time she actually saw him in an intimate setting with one of the other girls.
    She can only base her trust on what she has experienced between the
    two of them.

Brad & Michelle engaged in a very HOT & heavy make-out session, which
    had to be 'torture' to watch. To make matters worse, he gives the date
    rose to Ashley. This left her wondering... 'where does this leave me?
    I can definitely understand the emotions she must have been feeling.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Pic of Chad Womack and Dillon Womack

bevorules - I know they all said that Brad fell early and fast but that does not rule out Emily - not at all. She had the greatest affect on Brad stepping out of the limo of all the girls (ep1) and got the special rose in Episode 2, not because Ali/Rob gave it to her but he gave it out because he so badly wanted to believe that she was on the show for him and only him and Ali /Rob backed him up on believing that she was genuine. I believe he also mentioned Emily in his blog in both episodes and in ep2 blog said he was stuttering like a school boy (paraphrazing here totally).

So I don't discount Emily or Brads initial feelings for Emily at all.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    bevorules - I know they all said that Brad fell early and fast but that does not rule out Emily - not at all. She had the greatest affect on Brad stepping out of the limo of all the girls (ep1) and got the special rose in Episode 2, not because Ali/Rob gave it to her but he gave it out because he so badly wanted to believe that she was on the show for him and only him and Ali /Rob backed him up on believing that she was genuine. I believe he also mentioned Emily in his blog in both episodes and in ep2 blog said he was stuttering like a school boy (paraphrazing here totally).

So I don't discount Emily or Brads initial feelings for Emily at all.
    It doesn't "rule out" Emily, however if he fell fast/early, he would be much more advanced in his relationship with her. They aren't even crawling yet. They are still early in the obstacle course, Ashley in the middle, Chantal way ahead. Going by development of relationship, not the edited "front runner" to clarify my thoughts.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy