Page 43 of 200 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Yes, for this season in particular with all its "face-your-fears" crap, the dates are chosen, but I do think that the lead's feelings are a factor in some small way.

About Brad/Chantal's 2nd date: It def was to spend more time with her. Either Brad fell for Chantal early and really wanted as much time with her as possible a la Ali/Berto (he had a 1:1 in epi 3 and then more 1:1 time with her in the groupdate to the Lion King in, what, epi 4), or he was spooked by her in Vegas (the drama), and he wanted to see if they could get back to good without the other girls as distractors. Whichever it was, he needed more 1:1 time with her to figure it out.
    Brad said it was the bolded during the episode. Guess he resolved that one though.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    If you don't mind, could you point me to exactly where this was proven ? I have seen this posted over and over but probably missed where this was proved conclusively. TIA.
    Well, he said they got him once this year in that he did break down and cry. He said his brothers still rag him about it. Have you seen Dillon's picture? She's eerie similar to Emily.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Bevorules, I can't remember all your edit choices that you laid out for us... I know that this season you consider it to be risk/reward v safety. Does this parallel Deanna's season at all and the way they edited Jesse v. Jason? I see similarities here as choosing who the lead wants instead of who the lead said they originally wanted. Deanna's opening had her saying that she wanted a family and kids before 30. So naturally she was thought a hypocrite for not choosing Jason and instead choosing the quirky snowboarder who "she couldn't live without". Jesse and Chantal both have this quirky side to them. They also had the questionable first impression. And not necessarily dramatic (like Vienna) but controversial in choice in light of their family desires and the F2 being able to serve them up on a silver platter. Other than the physical connection(I don't believe this is choice in the edit) I view Brad/Chantal and Deanna/Jesse much the same.

I wasn't on FORT during Deanna's season so sorry if this is way off base. :/
    Actually it very much does in much of the way you just laid out.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Well, he said they got him once this year in that he did break down and cry. He said his brothers still rag him about it. Have you seen Dillon's picture? She's eerie similar to Emily.
    But is everyone certain that, that is in fact his SIL?
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

In my opinion Emily is getting the type of dates that Brad has in real life. Quiet & romantic & slow moving. Thats Brad. He has told us that.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Yes, for this season in particular with all its "face-your-fears" crap, the dates are chosen, but I do think that the lead's feelings are a factor in some small way.

About Brad/Chantal's 2nd date: It def was to spend more time with her. Either Brad fell for Chantal early and really wanted as much time with her as possible a la Ali/Berto (he had a 1:1 in epi 3 and then more 1:1 time with her in the groupdate to the Lion King in, what, epi 4), or he was spooked by her in Vegas (the drama), and he wanted to see if they could get back to good without the other girls as distractors. Whichever it was, he needed more 1:1 time with her to figure it out.
    I actually think these are both right. He wanted to spend more time with her to reconnect and to get her away from the other drama makers to discuss her emotions to see what was going on without Michelle needling her and him having to single others out. To see if the drama was a bad day (as Chantal said or a permenent thing.) They had great date and did reconnect, but he did also have a bad week after her date, which she seemed to key on which was why she told him she loved him at the cocktail party and made easy on him rather than give him crap about Michelle's drama. I think she does get him and does seem to sense know when he needs to be called out and when to let him off the hook. Also senses when he has walls up when other girls don't notice.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post
    In my opinion Emily is getting the type of dates that Brad has in real life. Quiet & romantic & slow moving. Thats Brad. He has told us that.
    That doesn't mean she will be his choice. Babyface, Brad and Harrison have all said he fell fast and it hit him. Also Chantal is more of a match to his description of what his choice's personality is like. She is also the one they have pointed out is the most real relationship. This is matched by deeper conversation/communication as well as the physical. All around more connected.

Doesn't mean it can't be Emily, but with the evidence we have now I would say Chantal is his choice and his girlfriend/fiancee in real life. If they change the edit or more evidence comes in, I will change my mind at that point, since I am not rooting and trying to stay objective.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    I actually think these are both right. He wanted to spend more time with her to reconnect and to get her away from the other drama makers to discuss her emotions to see what was going on without Michelle needling her and him having to single others out. To see if the drama was a bad day (as Chantal said or a permenent thing.) They had great date and did reconnect, but he did also have a bad week after her date, which she seemed to key on which was why she told him she loved him at the cocktail party and made easy on him rather than give him crap about Michelle's drama. I think she does get him and does seem to sense know when he needs to be called out and when to let him off the hook. Also senses when he has walls up when other girls don't notice.
    I agree that Chantal is very "tuned in to him... And really does "get" him
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    I agree that Chantal is very "tuned in to him... And really does "get" him
    ITA but is it the same in reverse? I don't think so.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    He said if he would have picked someone, the question was posed between DeAnna and Jenni, who he would have picked, he said hands down DeAnna, it wasn't between DeAnna and all the other ladies.
    If he liked one of the other girls better than Jenni or Deanna... they'd have been at the FRC!
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club