Page 42 of 200 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Fanatic

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY View Post
    idk anders. Lets' see what direction the HTD & FDs take.
    That sc with Brad hugging & crying with what looks to be like Emily from behind does not bode well for her.
    There is doubt, but not enough for me
    That's not Emilly, its Brad Sister in-law.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY View Post
    idk anders. Lets' see what direction the HTD & FDs take.
    That sc with Brad hugging & crying with what looks to be like Emily from behind does not bode well for her.
    There is doubt, but not enough for me
    That's his SIL Dillon not Emily. He said his brothers saw him cry and still rag him about it. It was on his MTF date.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    That's not Emilly, its Brad Sister in-law.
    Really?! thanks! totally looked like Emily.
    Wow, he's apparently really close with his SIL, ewww
    But whatever, different strokes for different folks.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    I think this date has maximum affect when the lead is the one that is petrified. Bungee jumping with Vienna sealed the deal for Jake.

This is why I don't think we had one of these type dates. We know Brad doesn't mind heights or repelling down a waterfall or going in a cave full of spiders and bats. See, no fear to overcome.

I don't see the thrill date catering to the F1 but I see it more for the lead to overcome their fears... who they overcome their fear with is usually F1. I don't really think it had anything to do with Emily. If she is F1 JMO

I agree that at this point Chantal is the only being groomed for the next season. All of her PI's, adventure dates, and outspokenness.
    Chantal would be the ABSOLUTE best bachelorette! Poor men and her toying with them. Trista's Ryan would have had a nervous breakdown with her. He would have never made it to the FRC!

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    Re the bolded: On the flip side I can't imagine that Brad picked ALL the "romantic" dates for just Emily because he liked her better. Regardless if Em is F1 or F2 I just don't think it works that way with any of them - JMO.
    I think the TP pick the dates. They have set them up with the girls in mind -

- Ashley S - signing her Dad's special song
    - Emily - all about NASCAR
    - Chantal - afraid of the ocean
    - Michelle - afraid of heights
    - Ali afraid of Bugs ect................
    - Chris H admitted that they made the decision to put the two Ashley's on the 2 on 1 date, and they must have known Ashely S would go as Ashely H the dancer was the one targeted for the Elvis performance. Ashely S would have been a mess out there as she could not dance. Luckily Brad just had to salute

I think they take some of Brad's wishes into consideration, but the show is more important to them. I do wonder if they or Brad gave Chantal the 2nd date so fast after the doubt shown in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2 View Post

- Chris H admitted that they made the decision to put the two Ashley's on the 2 on 1 date, and they must have known Ashely S would go as Ashely H the dancer was the one targeted for the Elvis performance. Ashely S would have been a mess out there as she could not dance. Luckily Brad just had to salute

I think they take some of Brad's wishes into consideration, but the show is more important to them. I do wonder if they or Brad gave Chantal the 2nd date so fast after the doubt shown in Vegas.
    Yes, for this season in particular with all its "face-your-fears" crap, the dates are chosen, but I do think that the lead's feelings are a factor in some small way.

About Brad/Chantal's 2nd date: It def was to spend more time with her. Either Brad fell for Chantal early and really wanted as much time with her as possible a la Ali/Berto (he had a 1:1 in epi 3 and then more 1:1 time with her in the groupdate to the Lion King in, what, epi 4), or he was spooked by her in Vegas (the drama), and he wanted to see if they could get back to good without the other girls as distractors. Whichever it was, he needed more 1:1 time with her to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by carefree2 View Post

Although it sucked because we were shown so little and what was shown was SO chopped up through the editing, the Nascar date seemed like a 1:1 with Emily.

Bevorules, I can't remember all your edit choices that you laid out for us... I know that this season you consider it to be risk/reward v safety. Does this parallel Deanna's season at all and the way they edited Jesse v. Jason? I see similarities here as choosing who the lead wants instead of who the lead said they originally wanted. Deanna's opening had her saying that she wanted a family and kids before 30. So naturally she was thought a hypocrite for not choosing Jason and instead choosing the quirky snowboarder who "she couldn't live without". Jesse and Chantal both have this quirky side to them. They also had the questionable first impression. And not necessarily dramatic (like Vienna) but controversial in choice in light of their family desires and the F2 being able to serve them up on a silver platter. Other than the physical connection(I don't believe this is choice in the edit) I view Brad/Chantal and Deanna/Jesse much the same.

I wasn't on FORT during Deanna's season so sorry if this is way off base. :/

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna/JenFan View Post
    You are entitled to your opinion - of course!!!
    But if you read Brad's very recent interviews & comments about this, he has clearly stated that DeAnna WAS his ONLY choice for F1 & he regrets not even persuing a relationship IRL.....

Not that it would've worked anyway - Brad wasn't able to make a committment @that time - probably why he & Laurel lasted on & off for so long......

And it worked out for the best - they are friends & have moved on: Brad seems (hopefully) to be ready to commit to his F1, DeAnna is happily engaged - it's all good!!!
    He said if he would have picked someone, the question was posed between DeAnna and Jenni, who he would have picked, he said hands down DeAnna, it wasn't between DeAnna and all the other ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    That's his SIL Dillon not Emily. He said his brothers saw him cry and still rag him about it. It was on his MTF date.
    If you don't mind, could you point me to exactly where this was proven ? I have seen this posted over and over but probably missed where this was proved conclusively. TIA.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series