Page 4 of 200 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Newbie

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4192626;
    I've rewatched that scene a couple of times and when he says no no deal...it was more of a question IMO he said you gotta stop giving me crap... she says something, don't remember what... then he says No? no deal? and she says giving him crap means that she cares and then he says .. you know how I feel - I assume that means that he cares too, not sure but go rewatch that scene and you'll see what I mean.
    Thank you northviewer thats the exact scene I was asking about , you said it word for word .

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Logomaniac;4192644;
    If you are trying to connect the "deal" with Chantal as a set up of some sort, I just wanted to point out that RS said (yea I know, take it with a grain of salt) that Chantal was not a plant. I agree that Brad is a business man and likes to make deals.
    Just as I always thought Ed was one of the late guys added on for Jillian, I think that Chantal is one of the late girls added on for Brad. As such I do not think she is a "plant". I think she is one of the contestants.

However, I have made absolutely no secret that I believe that Chantal was selected F1 the first night. I have said that if you match the RC pics from Ali's seasons to Brad's season, you will find that they placed Chantal in Roberto's spot. Also, in Brad's group picture, Chantal is standing on the first row far right. Roberto is standing in Ali's group picture in the first row almost on the end far right.
    These are the kinds of things that I call edit stats, and I consider them hard proof.

I do not think these things are co-incidental.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Just a question regarding the edit. The sc of Ali/Roberto/Chris palm tree. Is there perhaps a direct or subliminal message to us that we have overlooked. True they could jsut be slipping them in, to screw us up but I wonder if there isn't a message in that choice?
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4192661;
    Just as I always thought Ed was one of the late guys added on for Jillian, I think that Chantal is one of the late girls added on for Brad. As such I do not think she is a "plant". I think she is one of the contestants.

However, I have made absolutely no secret that I believe that Chantal was selected F1 the first night. I have said that if you match the RC pics from Ali's seasons to Brad's season, you will find that they placed Chantal in Roberto's spot. Also, in Brad's group picture, Chantal is standing on the first row far right. Roberto is standing in Ali's group picture in the first row almost on the end far right.
    These are the kinds of things that I call edit stats, and I consider them hard proof.

Bloomers, Do you think if Chantal was selected F1 the first night, Brad isn't in love right now? What do you personally feel about his post season interviews and babyface telling us Brad is happy and in love?

ETA MODS, I hope this was okay to post. I guess it still about the editing...feel free to delete if it isn't

Do you think that Brad picked her based upon his initial connection with her and her position would have changed in the line-up if his feelings had changed? I understand tptb ask the lead for who they are leaning towards almost immediately. Do you think that is something that is done each RC and the line up might change based upon what the lead is feeling?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4192693;
    Bloomers, Do you think if Chantal was selected F1 the first night, Brad isn't in love right now? What do you personally feel about his post season interviews and babyface telling us Brad is happy and in love?

ETA MODS, I hope this was okay to post. I guess it still about the editing...feel free to delete if it isn't
    The media is part of the edit as far as I am concerned. That is the way that I have always looked at it. When I am analyzing the edit, I take what I see in the media into account as well as what I am watching on the show.

Brad has a show to promote. It is very interesting to me - rather curious - that Brad has continued to do nonstop interviews and guest appearances when other leads have only done a frenzy of interviews/appearances to kick off the season and at the end.

Maybe a week or 10 days ago, Brad seemed to act a little differently. He was being interviewed by a younger looking girl who was asking him about the kissing. Brad was almost giddy. He laughed and said he was the Bachelor and that last time he didn't kiss much. He had no regrets, and it was clear that he had enjoyed all the kissing, and he was still enjoying telling about it.
    Considering that he has been telling us that sometimes his F1 doesn't answer the phone, this behavior did not fit in.

Also, in early January Chris Harrison acted a little funny a couple of times when he was asked about the couple. Usually he is very enthusiastic when asked about the lead and the F1. It is,"They are doing great, yada, yada..."
    However, he said something like, "It is early yet. We will see how it goes..."
    He was a bit hesitant another time as well.
    He is now saying they are in love.

The signals are mixed. When that is put up against,"Don't believe anything you see (hear?), I have to stop and think if I am being taken for a ride.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 02-14-2011 at 07:11 PM.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4192710;
    Do you think that Brad picked her based upon his initial connection with her and her position would have changed in the line-up if his feelings had changed? I understand tptb ask the lead for who they are leaning towards almost immediately. Do you think that is something that is done each RC and the line up might change based upon what the lead is feeling?
    They want a show; we have been told that they ask for an idea the first night who the lead thinks will be the F4, but I think if the lead changes his mind about the order or even about another person - like I think very probably happened with Jake and Jillian - they would go along with it.

I am not sure at all what happened on the Shayne Show. That involved MF and her daddy, a Bachelor from over seas, and show politics. I just don't know on that one. Matt said on Radaronline that he was pushed toward Shayne. Was he playing it way down? Who knows? I don't.

I think we may find out some stuff pretty soon and more before this season is over. Things have a way of coming out.

- John McMillan

I also believe she was selected the first night. It goes back to what I say. I believe they select a "fallback" F1 if nothing else works out and then give it the old college try. I think Frank was Ali's selected F1 until she actually fell for Roberto.

I said in another thread that I believe Michelle was trying to tell Brad in her dramatic tv way that he shouldn't pick Chantal or he will regret it. I think when Brad did not give the rose in the pool that night it was because he felt Emily was pulling away and he wasn't going to give a rose out just to give one out.

Obviously she stated he should give it to her but I think she was trying to tell him not to give up so easy on other relationships and thats why she told him he had to figure it out.

I guess they sent Michelle in to "make him think" instead of Chris Harrison because it made for "better tv."

As of last week I still saw him trying to make a relationship happen with Emily

Thats the edit I see.

Have we given up on Ashley H? No one discusses her.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=Peppermom;4192710;]Do you think that Brad picked her based upon his initial connection with her and her position would have changed in the line-up if his feelings had changed? I understand tptb ask the lead for who they are leaning towards almost immediately. Do you think that is something that is done each RC and the line up might change based upon what the lead is feeling?[QUOTE]

I can see now that I didn't answer your question.

First let me tell you that what it looks like to me is that loosely, they seem to like to do these RC pics in pairs.
    Now it just so happens that Ali's F1 and Brad's "spoiled" F1 are lined in the same spot in the these RC pics.
    Chantal and Roberto will be in a similar but not the same spot as in several other seasons.

When you study them, you might find two back to back seasons that are very similar - very similar.

Also they like to do the same pairings. F1 and F4 stand together in Ali's season. F1 and F4 will be standing together in Brad's season, etc. Same exact thing in other pairings.

How do they do that, especially at the beginning when he has not made up his mind until a few group dates or a 1-1?

But to get back to your question, if he changed his mind, would they have continued to put her in Roberto's spot?
    I don't think so. The pattern would just have been broken.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-14-2011 at 08:32 PM.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4192710;
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4192724;
    I can see now that I didn't answer your question.

First let me tell you that what it looks like to me is that loosely, they seem to like to do these RC pics in pairs.
    Now it just so happens that Ali's F1 and Brad's "spoiled" F1 are lined in the same spot in the these RC pics.
    Chantal and Roberto will be in a similar but not the same spot as in several other seasons.

When you study them, you might find two back to back seasons that are very similar - very similar.

Also they like to do the same pairings. F1 and F4 stand together in Ali's season. F1 and F4 will be standing together in Brad's season, etc. Same exact thing in other pairings.

How do they do that, especially at the beginning when he has not made up his mind until a few group dates or a 1-1?

But to get back to your question, if he changed his mind, would they have continued to put her in Roberto's spot?
    I don't think so. The pattern would just have been broken.
    Gotcha. Thanks. So that leads me to believe that Chantal is still showing in the "edited" F1 for RC but is getting all messed up in the edit otherwise.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-14-2011 at 08:34 PM.