Page 3 of 200 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by livlafluv;4192610;
    Thought the Brad and Chantal "deal" was that he wasn't going to do anything to make her want to slap him again.

It could be that. Like I said, I don't really know or remember it that well.

Is Brad keeping the deal? It seems like he's sometimes doing things like (making her wait at the rose ceremony and not giving her a rose on the group date) which would be things that would make her want to slap him again.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4192615;
    It could be that. Like I said, I don't really know or remember it that well.

Is Brad keeping the deal? It seems like he's sometimes doing things like (making her wait at the rose ceremony and not giving her a rose on the group date) which would be things that would make her want to slap him again.
    Maybe he is testing her to see if she will slap him again? The thing is that we're shown the two of them discussing a so called "deal" without being given the content of the deal itself, neither one is shown saying what the deal is. With Em we know that their deal is to be open and honest (good or bad) with each other because we saw the conversation and the words come out of their mouths.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by livlafluv;4192610;
    Thought the Brad and Chantal "deal" was that he wasn't going to do anything to make her want to slap him again.

Under this premise, she slapped him for all the women in America because he left two women standing and didn't choose anyone. So, he is "making a deal" he won't in essence do it again - choose no one - so she won't have to slap him again. He is making this deal with Chantal.

If you read between the lines, the edit is telling us that Brad has made a deal with Chantel to choose someone. Although he doesn't specify her, he has made this deal with Chantal while he is sitting with her.

This conversation takes on more meaning when you get to recognize Brad's style of doing things. He makes deals with people. He and Michele made a deal aabout rapelling, and he kept it.

He is a business man, and he makes deals.....
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4192619;
    Maybe he is testing her to see if she will slap him again? The thing is that we're are shown the two of them discussing a so called "deal" without being given the content of the deal itself, neither one is said saying what the deal is. With Em we know that their deal is to be open and honest (good or bad) with each other because we saw the conversation and the words come out of their mouths.
    I know carrie, I was just trying to make a joke. I think she needs to slap him again!

Quote Originally Posted by biscottimkr;4192593;
    I remember when Brad and Chantal had their one date Brad said No deal at least thats what it sounded like to me ,
    I've rewatched that scene a couple of times and when he says no no deal...it was more of a question IMO he said you gotta stop giving me crap... she says something, don't remember what... then he says No? no deal? and she says giving him crap means that she cares and then he says .. you know how I feel - I assume that means that he cares too, not sure but go rewatch that scene and you'll see what I mean.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4192622;
    I know carrie, I was just trying to make a joke. I think she needs to slap him again!
    Oh i know She might as well I mean it didn't hurt her chances the first time she did it.. This is the worst edit I have ever seen, I'm just so confuzzled. If Brad and the F2 don't start down an edit path tonight idk what we're supposed to do with this season when it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4192627;
    Oh i know She might as well I mean it didn't hurt her chances the first time she did it.. This is the worst edit I have ever seen, I'm just so confuzzled. If Brad and the F2 don't start down an edit path tonight idk what we're supposed to do with this season when it's over.
    I think the edits are just to confuse us even more! I expect Brad and Emily's date tonight to be really romantic and sweet. I'm hoping it pulls through too~! And who knows, the editing might lead people back into thinking that Emily has this! I still think that even though the little scene between Brad and Chantal tonight is supposed to look like it's going to go bad, it'll end up looking alright in the end. Although no cocktail party tonight, so we won't be seeing alone time with them at the cocktail party, just on the group date.
    Last edited by sanlee; 02-14-2011 at 06:15 PM.

I guess I am the only one who thinks that to much is being made out of this deal thing. He has already said deal in conversations with 3 girls that we know of. He has called almost all of them babe at one point or another. I saw the same thing that Northernviewer saw in that conversation with Chantal. I am inclined to believe that it is just another word that Brad uses a lot. JMO
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4192560;
    It is interesting to think about and might be a theme. Brad also had a "deal" with Michelle about Rapelling. Does this mean he will break his "deal" with Chantal (being that he had rapelling date which throughly made her mad) or does it mean he will keep it (he only rapelled down with Michelle to "keep his deal.) It is certainly worth some thought, just like the rain theme. Brantal has been rained out of each of their one on ones, just like Andrew and Jen. Also the cloth on the podium at the FRC podium has something to do with rain. I wonder if Fleiss will continue to edit the rain thing as a theme with continued PI's and VO's to set it up. Also worth thought or discussion. I wonder if we have any themes with Emily. Themes were something Fleiss used a lot in past seasons.
    I thought the cloth had something to do with lizards. ??

If you are trying to connect the "deal" with Chantal as a set up of some sort, I just wanted to point out that RS said (yea I know, take it with a grain of salt) that Chantal was not a plant. I agree that Brad is a business man and likes to make deals.