Page 24 of 200 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Regular

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4195515;
    I didn’t notice this, but will look for it when I rewatch over the weekend, but I read on another board where someone noticed how Emily’s hair kept changing back and forth from smooth and silkly to mussed up during their dinner. It might be worth matching up the dialogue to when the hair is the same to see if it makes more sense. Then again the dinner probably went on for hours, so I don’t know if it’s worth it.
    The same thing happened on their first 1-on-1 during the barn scene when she was finally telling Brad about her past with Ricky.

One second her hair is swept behind her air. Next second it's in her face. Next second behind her ear. Next second in her face. Repeat for the whole scene. It was also odd they didn't show Brad and Emily sitting together but instead the camera would zoom in to their face only.

This makes it obvious she had to tell her story about Ricky several times that night. I couldn't imagine having to talk about your deceased lover and then the director saying, 'Cut! Start it from the top.'

Yuck. Then while they're on the beach, their hair alternates between wet and dry. Her hair at dinner though talking about the HTD's didn't seem to switch.

Emily said Monday nite she & Brad have had a lot of one on one time, sadly were not seeing it.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4195543;
    Emily said Monday nite she & Brad have had a lot of one on one time, sadly were not seeing it.
    Brad had lots of one on one time with more than just Emily we've not seen.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I was only commenting on what I was seeing . of course he has but some have received more then others you can be sure.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mhr;4195402;
    I have to say that I really dont think Emily is Beautiful,very good looking but not beautiful and not photogenic. Why do you think she didnt gt the photo shoot,the most photogenic got it.
    I am not on the emily love for Brad or for hte next bach-ette.
    wow I feel better, had to get that off my chest,sometimes it gets hard to just read stuff and not give your thoughts.. thoughts done.
    I am on the same page as you. Quite frankly, I see Emily as plastic, cold, and stiff – no passion at all. She looks way older than her 24 years or is it 23 years old? I think the theory of setting her up to be the next bachelorette maybe true but I don’t see her pulling that off either. She lacks personality IMO. I am not sure why he kept her but for the fact that he too is quite a confused man. Brad and Emily remind me of Travis and Sarah. The whole show is a train wreck.

I totally agree with whoever posted that Shawntel is the best person still standing– fun pretty girl. Now she will definitely be a good 'rette candidate. She in a league of her own but again that is what I thought about Jillian – she who ended up with. That bubble can mess you up.

Kudos to Michelle for walking out of that place with class and dignity. I liked that she did not give them the cry they wanted, she did not offer her hand to Brad and refused to talk to him. What is there to talk about, after all, you just told me to take a hike! She may have been over the top for some, but I certainly enjoyed her PIs – cracked me up a lot.

Ashley and Chantel are a mess if you ask me. Pretty girls though!

Sorry if this has already been discussed...

I noticed Emily did not wear any of her rings when they arrived in Anguilla and she did not have them on during their date (not even at dinner). Just something to look out for because I think the rings may be part of her storyline. Last week in Costa Rica she still had them on. I think because it was the anniversary of Ricky's death and her and Brad were still struggling with her sabotaging things. This week we heard nothing about Ricky. To have them on all season and then suddenly be gone makes me think TPTB are using the rings to show progress in her storyline.

It's just bizarre that they are on her all the time and then gone for an entire week. Any SC's of next week that show her with it on?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4195623;
    Sorry if this has already been discussed...

I noticed Emily did not wear any of her rings when they arrived in Anguilla and she did not have them on during their date (not even at dinner). Just something to look out for because I think the rings may be part of her storyline. Last week in Costa Rica she still had them on. I think because it was the anniversary of Ricky's death and her and Brad were still struggling with her sabotaging things. This week we heard nothing about Ricky. To have them on all season and then suddenly be gone makes me think TPTB are using the rings to show progress in her storyline.

It's just bizarre that they are on her all the time and then gone for an entire week. Any SC's of next week that show her with it on?
    LOVE your choice of avi's

the rings have played a role in this season -and I did notice they were nowhere to be seen in Anguilla - i wonder if they'll pop up during the htd.
    Last edited by anders332; 02-16-2011 at 12:19 PM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

I re-watched Shawntel's date from last night and then went back to watch Chantal's from last week in CR and he pronounces their names different for past/future references when it comes to VO's about them

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4195658;
    I re-watched Shawntel's date from last night and then went back to watch Chantal's from last week in CR and he pronounces their names different for past/future references when it comes to VO's about them

yup - I've rewatched earlier seasons and noticed that he only once referred to Chantal as Shawn-tell, but for the most part, he clearly calls them by their correct names.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaloaf;4194160;
    Second One on one: Emily

Section 1 (These are the things Brad says on his date with Emily that we don’t physically see him saying. We don’t know when he said them and we do not know who he is talking about for sure)

1. “She has everything, literally, I’ve ever looked for”
    2. “And in fact, in a lot of ways, I feel like I don’t deserve to be with this woman”
    3. “So it makes me nervous”
    4. “I am hopeful”
    5. “I have what I would consider to be”
    6. “So I have the entire day with her and I cannot wait to see what happens”
    7. “I want it to got to a whole other level, someplace that we haven’t been before”
    8. “It’s only the two of us and I want to take the opportunity to tell her exactly how I feel”
    9. “This is the ideal scenario for a guy to tell a girl how he’s feeling”
    10. “So I’d have the chance to tell her exactly how I feel”
    11. “And I still find myself being so nervous”
    12. “Finally, finally told her exactly how I was feeling”
    13. “We’re in a much better place in our relationship right now”
    14. “I’m a lucky guy”
    15. “I finally took the opportunity to tell her how I felt”
    16. “Like I’ve said a million times before, family is so very important to me”
    17. “I’m really curious to figure out”
    18. “I want to meet her daughter”
    19. “I understand”
    20. “I have five other women back at the villa that I have some pretty strong relationships with”
    21. “But it would be very, very difficult for me”
    22. “So I want to erase her fears a little bit”
    23. “I fell very, very hard tonight”

Section 2 (These are things we see Brad say while dressed in the clothes he wore on the date with Emily; however, he does not identify by name who he is talking about)

1. “One of the most romantic dates I’ve ever planned in my life (wearing t-shirt from first part of date)

Section 3 (These are things Brad says that we know are about Emily because he identifies her by name; however, we do not see him physically say them and don’t know for sure when they were said)

1. “Last time I was with Emily in Costa Rica, we fumbled a little bit”
    2. “I’m taking Emily to our own private island in the middle of the Caribbean”
    3. “Emily and I are alone in our own private paradise”
    4. “But I can’t for the life of me figure out why I’m still tense around Emily”
    5. “I feel like Emily and I have truly broken new ground”
    6. “I had such an amazing date with Emily today”
    7. “Emily’s hesitation about allowing me to meet her daughter”
    8. “Today I’m very hopeful that a relationship with Emily takes off”
    9. “I told Emily, I’m giving you a rose, we’re going to your home town, I broke a few rules”

Section 4 (these are the things we actually see Brad say about Emily and their date).

1. “I respect Emily to no end, I love our conversation, I think she’s the most beautiful woman” (*** new twist here, he is not wearing the clothes from his date with Emily when he says this)
    2. “What exactly am I going to be doing if I go to Emily’s home town next week” (again, not wearing the clothes from his date with Emily here)
    3. “to get down on one knee and propose to this woman, having not met the most important thing in Emily’s life and that’s her daughter” (again, not wearing the clothes from his date with Emily”
    4. “I don’t care about the rules right now, I care about Emily” (and once again, not wearing the clothes from his date with Emily)
    Thanks to veg_out I realized I did in fact make an error in this. In section 4, statements 1 and 4 are made while in the clothes from Emily's date. statements 2 and 3 are not.

Also, I noticed that I forgot to include three other statements that we see him make. He is dressed in the blue plaid shirt (not the solid blue one from Emily's date), so even though we see him say them, they could be about anyone:

1. "I am so hopeful that today we move past everything"
    2. "I planned this perfect date, just the two of us"
    3. "but we haven't had a chance to talk about the upcoming home town dates yet"

He does talk about other girls during this episode while in that blue plaid shirt, so that's just more proof that they could be about anyone.

Sorry about the mistakes