Page 23 of 200 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4195489;
    We need the SC of the bird nosediving into the water this past episode - forget about the Outtakes - it's all about that bird......
    Their relationship takes a nose dive. Sad but probably the reality.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4195498;
    I'm guessing they'll be somewhat equal. Chantal's won't be as warm- there's a big intimidating house and a big intimidating daddy at play, but Brad will have more fun and it'll be more natural. However, Emily's will be full of warm feelings and cuddliness, but there's going to be some issues. In the end, they'll "overcome" them but Brad won't be having as much fun, it'll be more stilted, etc.
    I disagree. I think the Emily date will go very well...I think when Ricki is running up the stair she is going to get something to show Brad (i.e., a picture or toy or something) little kids love to do that. Brad is actually smiling in the preview if you look at it.

Additionally, I think when Brad is saying he doesn't "want to leave weird" - I think he talking about saying goodbye to Emily..should he kiss her goodbye in front of Ricki. As always they WANT you think that it goes bad. Similarly to Anguilla date and we all know that was fine. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4195502;
    What TPTB can't do is manipulate little Ricki. Talk about real. It's the one episode that will tell about Ricki and mommy's real relationship away from TV.
    they can't manipuate her, but they can manipulate her edit. They can take one moment in time when she was tired/hungry/cranky/whatever and make it appear as if she doesn't like Brad. I remember they tried to make us believe that Ty wasn't into Molly and more into Melissa.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4195500;
    Alanna actually explained what I'm thinking concerning the fuzzies and what we'll be left feeling. I just don't know, now. The kisses between Brad and Em left the fuzzy feelings, but I just wasn't buying the story surrounding the kisses. I haven't decided if tptb are "hiding" the good stuff between them or if it's really not there. Brad's body language and facial expressions say that Chantal is working his nerves so, I'm not buying that he loves her either. The edit is sloppy, so sloppy I wonder if it's intentional to create doubt about what's real and what's not.
    Yeah, it's a mess. I understand people's sentiments about Brad and Emily's time together. It's not fluid and what we see often conflicts with what we hear with a few exceptions in which stuff sneaks by.

As for Chantal, I did see frustration with him on Monday, and I didn't take his "oh ok" regarding her topless decision as being copacetic with it.

There's doubt with both, but there's a love story in there. Somewhere.

I didn’t notice this, but will look for it when I rewatch over the weekend, but I read on another board where someone noticed how Emily’s hair kept changing back and forth from smooth and silkly to mussed up during their dinner. It might be worth matching up the dialogue to when the hair is the same to see if it makes more sense. Then again the dinner probably went on for hours, so I don’t know if it’s worth it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4195515;
    I didn’t notice this, but will look for it when I rewatch over the weekend, but I read on another board where someone noticed how Emily’s hair kept changing back and forth from smooth and silkly to mussed up during their dinner. It might be worth matching up the dialogue to when the hair is the same to see if it makes more sense. Then again the dinner probably went on for hours, so I don’t know if it’s worth it.
    Yeah, both the beach scene and the dinner scene--heck, even back to the winery date--Emily's hair's been the dead give-away that they were editing and splicing things together.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4195511;
    Yeah, it's a mess. I understand people's sentiments about Brad and Emily's time together. It's not fluid and what we see often conflicts with what we hear with a few exceptions in which stuff sneaks by.

As for Chantal, I did see frustration with him on Monday, and I didn't take his "oh ok" regarding her topless decision as being copacetic with it.

There's doubt with both, but there's a love story in there. Somewhere.
    Per the bolded: If you say so! I was optimistic until Monday. I have to rely on what a good male friend wrote in a blog concerning things every woman should know about a man. It's all in the words. Below is an excerpt
    "When a man wants you, he tells you.

When a man needs you, he tells you.

When a man is interested in you, he tells you.

If he does not tell you, he does not want you.

Even if he does want you and does not tell you, he has a reason for not telling you and you should therefore govern yourself as though he does not want you………even if you are convinced he does.

When he wants you, he tells you.

I don't mean "flirts" with you. He tells you in no uncertain terms. Savvy?

Why is this important? Men are capable of going through every dimension of a relationship with a woman and not be interested in a relationship at all.He can talk on the phone for hours with you, he can walk hand in hand through the park on a spring day with you, he can have sex with you, he can kiss you, he can go out on dates and spend money on you…. and NOT be interested in you at all . I repeat: He can do all these things and NOT want you.

With men, words are everything. They are clear. If he has not used words to express himself to you then in his heart of hearts he feels that he has not yet communicated anything to you, which is why he is so shocked when you end up hurt. I am not remotely suggesting that men have no responsibility in these matters, but I am saying that your emotional well-being should mean enough to you that you know how to function even when he is being irresponsible."
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4195520;
    Per the bolded: If you say so! I was optimistic until Monday. I have to rely on what a good male friend wrote in a blog concerning things every woman should know about a man. It's all in the words. Below is an excerpt
    [snip]

"With men, words are everything. They are clear. If he has not used words to express himself to you then in his heart of hearts he feels that he has not yet communicated anything to you, which is why he is so shocked when you end up hurt. I am not remotely suggesting that men have no responsibility in these matters, but I am saying that your emotional well-being should mean enough to you that you know how to function even when he is being irresponsible."
    But the problem is we don't know what he's saying really. In any case, he was a heel and/or stupid to/with every woman last episode and regardless of who is the ultimate F1, she should be wary of him if this is his real MO.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

"When a man wants you, he tells you.

When a man needs you, he tells you.

When a man is interested in you, he tells you.

If he does not tell you, he does not want you.

Even if he does want you and does not tell you, he has a reason for not telling you and you should therefore govern yourself as though he does not want you………even if you are convinced he does.

When he wants you, he tells you.

I don't mean "flirts" with you. He tells you in no uncertain terms. Savvy?
    I think that these are very, very wise words Even better when his actions line up with his words. Men also do lay it on thick when they want something from a girl. It's when there's a fusion of right word, right action that it's genuine.
    Last edited by veg_out; 02-16-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Don't forget Men are from MARS & women are from Venus... lol
    Per the bolded: If you say so! I was optimistic until Monday. I have to rely on what a good male friend wrote in a blog concerning things every woman should know about a man. It's all in the words. Below is an excerpt "When a man wants you, he tells you. When a man needs you, he tells you. When a man is interested in you, he tells you. If he does not tell you, he does not want you. Even if he does want you and does not tell you, he has a reason for not telling you and you should therefore govern yourself as though he does not want you………even if you are convinced he does. When he wants you, he tells you. I don't mean "flirts" with you. He tells you in no uncertain terms. Savvy? Why is this important? Men are capable of going through every dimension of a relationship with a woman and not be interested in a relationship at all.He can talk on the phone for hours with you, he can walk hand in hand through the park on a spring day with you, he can have sex with you, he can kiss you, he can go out on dates and spend money on you…. and NOT be interested in you at all . I repeat: He can do all these things and NOT want you. With men, words are everything. They are clear. If he has not used words to express himself to you then in his heart of hearts he feels that he has not yet communicated anything to you, which is why he is so shocked when you end up hurt. I am not remotely suggesting that men have no responsibility in these matters, but I am saying that your emotional well-being should mean enough to you that you know how to function even when he is being irresponsible."
    I like this..
    Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy;4195505;
    I disagree. I think the Emily date will go very well...I think when Ricki is running up the stair she is going to get something to show Brad (i.e., a picture or toy or something) little kids love to do that. Brad is actually smiling in the preview if you look at it. Additionally, I think when Brad is saying he doesn't "want to leave weird" - I think he talking about saying goodbye to Emily..should he kiss her goodbye in front of Ricki. As always they WANT you think that it goes bad. Similarly to Anguilla date and we all know that was fine. JMO.
    I said the same thing last nite with someone .. We think alike.. lol
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-16-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Pink padded cell inmate. Not known for dealing in Reality!! Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting!!! lol