Page 2 of 200 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;4192579;
    Does GOOD or BAD fall into the catagory of DEAL also?
    Is there something hidden there? Will it be revealed later, perhaps?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Brad seems to make a lot of deals. Don't know if it is something to hang hat on either. I think these next two episodes, the edit is going to become much more obvious. Once we know edit pattern and role and who fits F1 edit with both, our proper deal and theme will make more sense.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;4192583;
    I think Brad says something about a deal with with Emily also. It was when they were having their poolside talk.
    I remember that, they did mention a deal. So he has now mentioned Deal with at least 3 of the girls.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4192588;
    Brad seems to make a lot of deals. Don't know if it is something to hang hat on either. I think these next two episodes, the edit is going to become much more obvious. Once we know edit pattern and role and who fits F1 edit with both, our proper deal and theme will make more sense.
    Is one of the themes "a deal"? That's interesting.....
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Newbie

I remember when Brad and Chantal had their one date Brad said No deal at least thats what it sounded like to me ,

FORT Regular

What was the deal he made with Chantal? I don't recall.

And someone tell me if I am wrong: Is the deal he made with Emily to let her open up slowly and to be patient with her because she is a private person who doesn't spill it all at once? That's all I vaguely remember.

I can't remember exactly what their deals were so someone please refresh my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4192595;
    What was the deal he made with Chantal? I don't recall.

And someone tell me if I am wrong: Is the deal he made with Emily to let her open up slowly and to be patient with her because she is a private person who doesn't spill it all at once? That's all I vaguely remember.

I can't remember exactly what their deals were so someone please refresh my memory.
    This is what he said to Emily...."I just want you to know that I don't care about anything in your past, I care about what I knew of you the very first time I talked to you. I'm gonna promise you something, I'm gonna be myself from here on out, period, around you good or bad, yeah, it's a deal I promise."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4192598;
    This is what he said to Emily...."I just want you to know that I don't care about anything in your past, I care about what I knew of you the very first time I talked to you. I'm gonna promise you something, I'm gonna be myself from here on out, period, around you good or bad, yeah, it's a deal I promise."
    Perfect, thanks!

So is the deal with Chantal still future?

Quote Originally Posted by junkfilter777;4192601;
    Perfect, thanks!

So is the deal with Chantal still future?
    NP! I don't know when/where Chantal and Brad's deal talk was, but it occured already in one of the earlier episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4192603;
    NP! I don't know when/where Chantal and Brad's deal talk was, but it occured already in one of the earlier episodes.
    Thought the Brad and Chantal "deal" was that he wasn't going to do anything to make her want to slap him again.