Page 199 of 200 FirstFirst ... 99149189190191192193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by zydacoegirl View Post
    Too late....I've already flipped the dogs, houses and cars upside down and inside out.... please tell me you meant Emily as F1....lol
    Darn I knew it would have already been too late! Gosh! If only I could type faster.

BTW I literally burst out laughing at this. nice.

FORT Fogey

It cracked me up when Brad said Emily seemed so sophisticated right from the start. Really? I think a subtler shade of blonde would be more sophisticated. Also, I have never heard her talk about anything interesting. I am sure she is smart enough......but sophisticated? Has she traveled, read a ton of novels, gone to college? She is quiet, but still waters do not always run deep.

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    After watching the final preview, no key words of risk/reward vs safety so our edit pattern is Mr Nice Guy vs. Mr. Right (only switch the pronouns.) Key things here

Chantal: Brad says "I could see Chantal O being my wife"

Emily: "I want Emily to be my wife"

Clearly Emily is his Ms. Right.

Also to our pattern of disengagement from the F2 during LCD it is clear that will happen this time as well.

I think our BG spoiler of Emily as F2 is confirmed by edit. Now to go over and look at the new caps.
    Not that it matters but I listened twice and he said "I can definitely see Chantal as my wife".

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    I think what shows me that she isn't sophisticated is how she goes online and judges and bashes people that she has only seem snipets of amd basically knows absolutely nothing about. You can see Emily doing it in episode 3 if you look close enough. Her doing that screams of lack of sophistication.
    Add this to our list of proof that Emily is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay View Post
    It cracked me up when Brad said Emily seemed so sophisticated right from the start. Really? I think a subtler shade of blonde would be more sophisticated. Also, I have never heard her talk about anything interesting. I am sure she is smart enough......but sophisticated? Has she traveled, read a ton of novels, gone to college? She is quiet, but still waters do not always run deep.
    I really don't know what this girl did to TPTB to get this edit but it's maddening and a total joke. She's so fake and syrupy, it's just nauseating at times.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I was just about to write this. hahahah

ETA where did BFC's post just go? hmm

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    Bwah. No joke. If Emily cannot stand the heat, perhaps she shouldn't have signed up for this. Hard to be the STAH on a MAJAH show, isn't it, Em?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    After watching the final preview, no key words of risk/reward vs safety so our edit pattern is Mr Nice Guy vs. Mr. Right (only switch the pronouns.) Key things here

Chantal: Brad says "I could see Chantal O being my wife"

Emily: "I want Emily to be my wife"

Clearly Emily is his Ms. Right.

Also to our pattern of disengagement from the F2 during LCD it is clear that will happen this time as well.

I think our BG spoiler of Emily as F2 is confirmed by edit. Now to go over and look at the new caps.
    I thought BG said Emily is F1

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay View Post
    I don't get this analogy at all. Well-traveled simply means you've been to a lot of places. Reading a ton of novels just means you've read a ton of books. Going to college isn't a guarantee of sophistication either.

The girl is what, 24 years old? She has a young daughter. She's a single mom, albeit with what seems to be a strong support system. Where she is to find time to travel, read a ton of novels and go to college is beyond me.

From what I've seen of Emily, she has a gracious air that has nothing to do with worldly experience.

That said, I'm also a Chantal fan as well. Both women seem just phenomenal. One of them is right "for Brad"...and only he knows what is right for him, his lifestyle and his long-term goals.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I really don't know what this girl did to TPTB to get this edit but it's maddening and a total joke. She's so fake and syrupy, it's just nauseating at times.
    She makes me sick. I just don't understand what everyone sees in her.