Page 198 of 200 FirstFirst ... 98148188189190191192193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    There was a new storywriter hired, and though I can't lay my hands on the article now, we know that he was in charge of at least 5 out of the next 6 seasons. When you look at Matt's season on, you can see the differences.
    I don't think it does any good to look at placement in Andy's season...

Also, in my opinion, the toasts don't stay as consistent as the rose placement orders have.

My point in those pictures was to show you what happened at the point of the Fantasy Date in both seasons.

Now Ali says it was Roberto all the way at that time....

Therefore, I looked at what we have now. Up to this point, when I have been doing the comparisons Chantal has been standing in Roberto's spot. But during the Fantasy Date, Emily is standing in Roberto's spot.

To further confirm that the toasts are the same. They are not always the same, but this time they are as well in both seasons.....
    Oh Dear. Here we go again. The hiring that ONE staffer did not transform the editing of the show, much less the placement of where people stand. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Actually, Tessa would have been on Andy right if he had not turn them around for the Toast. Because the placement for F1, during his FRC was different then unusal. Ali's F2 Toast shows Chris L on Ali's left and Roberto on Ali's right. Brad's F2 Toast shows Emily on Brad's left and Chantel on Brad's right. As I've said before, the F2 is always on the Lead's right. Even on Andy's Season, before he turned them around. Didn't anyone think that it was strange that Andy turned Tessa and Belyn around after giving them their roses, but before the Toast??? The reason Andy changed them was that the F1 had to be on the opposite side for the Sunset position at his FRC. The way I see it, Chantel is F1.
    Edited: The bolded should read the F1.
    Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    do we have an SC for Andy's f2 toast - I remember the line up was Tessa, Danielle, Bevin - are you saying the toast was Bevin, Andy, Tessa?
    Yes!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-07-2011 at 05:32 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Actually, Tessa would have been on Andy right if he had not turn them around for the Toast. Because the placement for F1, during his FRC was different then unusal.

Ali's F2 Toast shows Chris L on Ali's left and Roberto on Ali's right. Brad's F2 Toast shows Emily on Brad's left and Chantel on Brad's right. As I've said before, the F2 is always on the Lead's right. Even on Andy's Season, before he turned them around. Didn't anyone think that it was strange that Andy turned Tessa and Belyn around after giving them their roses, but before the Toast??? The reason Andy changed them was that the F1 had to be on the opposite side for the Sunset position at his FRC. The way I see it, Chantel is F1.
    Here at the FORT we have had many things we looked at to decide who is the F1 not just RC and toast positions. Since all the spoilers we have ignored them.....we go with the latest F1 and then go watch and see if it all fits with the spoilers. But I am forever trying to figure out one major thing that keeps bugging me and that is .......the five to watch article that Chris Harrison does before the season starts. The RS spoilers were our in full force and them this article comes out with Chantal listed in the five to watch and then a big ole' article on Emily.......that article is always put out bed or the season.....was tptb not involved or were they and they wanted the whole world to see and kow about Emily......too weird for me so I am not on the bremily train 100% and I am enjoying that....I rally don't enjoy knowing for sure who the final one is....

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I just couldn't equate, Fiesty and tough with Emily. She may be, but that's not what we've seen.

CH has described Emily as the strongest woman he knows. Brad has said similar. Strength can be associated with being tough. I also believe that Brad has used the word tough I will lookk for it. Plus, Emily has shown signs of being feisty, as much as her edit will allow, in things she says to him and the way she pops him some times.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    According to him, they're having "ups and downs." Sounds like a rollercoaster to me. Oh well, all the best to them.

I think those ups & downs translate to dealing with tabloid drama of Laurel and the lastes stuff from Cori. Plus, dealing with being in seclusiona nd away from each other. There is also the usual stuff if dealing with what's seen on tv. Ali & Roberto had to deal with the same thing with the tabloid stuff from Ali's ex, drug stuff, supposedly nude photos, the girl going to the tabloids about Roberto, breakup rumors before the finale. Ali discussed how hard that was on her. Roberto discusse dhow hard watchng the show was on him. They got through it. Every couple has to deal with, unfortunately and so do Brad & Emily. Brad also said in spite of all of that how much in love he still was.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26 View Post
    CH has described Emily as the strongest woman he knows. Brad has said similar. Strength can be associated with being tough. I also believe that Brad has used the word tough I will lookk for it. Plus, Emily has shown signs of being feisty, as much as her edit will allow, in things she says to him and the way she pops him some times.

I think those ups & downs translate to dealing with tabloid drama of Laurel and the lastes stuff from Cori. Plus, dealing with being in seclusiona nd away from each other. There is also the usual stuff if dealing with what's seen on tv. Ali & Roberto had to deal with the same thing with the tabloid stuff from Ali's ex, drug stuff, supposedly nude photos, the girl going to the tabloids about Roberto, breakup rumors before the finale. Ali discussed how hard that was on her. Roberto discusse dhow hard watchng the show was on him. They got through it. Every couple has to deal with, unfortunately and so do Brad & Emily. Brad also said in spite of all of that how much in love he still was.

It's just funny to see those words used to describe Emily when Brad has already used them to describe Chantal on the show and in print.

I wouldn't put too much stock into how Brad describes his F1. Not to be mean, but he uses the same words and expressions over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da View Post
    I wouldn't put too much stock into how Brad describes his F1. Not to be mean, but he uses the same words and expressions over and over again.
    Some but others are very specific and I only heard them used for Chantal. Not saying it means anything special but just thought it was interesting. I guess if we shouldn't believe how Brad describes his f1, we also shouldn't take his word that he knew early on.

After watching the final preview, no key words of risk/reward vs safety so our edit pattern is Mr Nice Guy vs. Mr. Right (only switch the pronouns.) Key things here

Chantal: Brad says "I could see Chantal O being my wife"

Emily: "I want Emily to be my wife"

Clearly Emily is his Ms. Right.

Also to our pattern of disengagement from the F2 during LCD it is clear that will happen this time as well.

I think our BG spoiler of Emily as F2 is confirmed by edit. Now to go over and look at the new caps.
    Last edited by bevorules; 03-07-2011 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Forgot quotation mark.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules View Post
    After watching the final preview, no key words of risk/reward vs safety so our edit pattern is Mr Nice Guy vs. Mr. Right (only switch the pronouns.) Key things here

Chantal: Brad says "I could see Chantal O being my wife"

Emily: "I want Emily to be my wife"

Clearly Emily is his Ms. Right.

Also to our pattern of disengagement from the F2 during LCD it is clear that will happen this time as well.

I think our BG spoiler of Emily as F2 is confirmed by edit. Now to go over and look at the new caps.
    Before everyone flips their houses, cars, and other people upside down reading this I think you meant F1

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    Before everyone flips their houses, cars, and other people upside down reading this I think you meant F1
    Too late....I've already flipped the dogs, houses and cars upside down and inside out.... please tell me you meant Emily as F1....lol