Page 197 of 200 FirstFirst ... 97147187188189190191192193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    When did he say that?
    People Magazine.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I liked Chantal right from the start. She hit the nail on the head when she said that she went from looking at things from what she could get out of it, to what she could do for Brad and put him first in her priorities. We've been married for 40 years, and that's how you make it last. Emily seems too needy, while Chantal is spunky, quick, fun. It's those qualities that make life interesting. It appears to me that Brad wants a blond bookend to match the one his brother has. Maybe we're all being duped, edited, and deceived and Chantal is F1. If huge surprise at the end is what the producers are aiming for, then there's ample things out there that could have been planted and created to through off the entire current though that Emily is F1. I guess we'll all find out next week for sure. I just don't see Brad (38) and Emily (25) having much in common over the long haul other than an artificially created bubble of 8 weeks to make an engagement decision. If it's real, and we're not being faked out, and it lasts, that's wonderful. Emily sitting at home with Ricki ,and maybe another kid or two, while Brad and the Bros. run their bars will make it difficult for the southern belle.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    According to him, they're having "ups and downs." Sounds like a rollercoaster to me. Oh well, all the best to them.
    Could be lots of ups and downs on the stairs/elevator to his loft--moving in requires that--or moving out to a bigger place. We can see so many things in one simple and isolated sentence.

When they showed us the slap at the M&G something in the back of my mind said she couldn't be F1. I brushed it off for a while, but after the Costa Rica episode, my mind was completely open to Em F1.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl View Post
    I would describe an old fashioned girl when it comes to love and marriage as one who is a stay at home mom doing laundry, baking and doing arts & crafts with the kids. That is your description of Emily.

We haven't seen any diva behavior from Emily. She's told Brad on their "boring picnic" dates that she likes the simple things and it appears to be true. She seemed comfortable making granny's mac-n-cheese on the HTD, playing Candyland on the floor of Ricki's bedroom and coloring pictures on the floor of their kitchen. The fact that she is gorgeous and well dressed doesn't make her a diva in my eyes.
    I think you may have misunderstood what i meant... I think the edited Emily of stay at home mom is overexaggerated. and when i say Diva, I mean that I find that she acts like she's deserving of adoration because of who she is.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I think you may have misunderstood what i meant... I think the edited Emily of stay at home mom is overexaggerated. and when i say Diva, I mean that I find that she acts like she's deserving of adoration because of who she is.
    Evidently I did misunderstand what you meant & thank you for clarifying this for me. It seems a lot of what we see with each of the contestants is exaggerated, presumably because TPTB think it makes for good tv. Can we really believe that Shawntel takes her dates to her family's mortuary and plunks them down on the embalming table?

I personally hope that each of the contestants finds a man that will adore them and that they adore in return.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I was just going to say that Ali was facing the guys and Brad was in between the girls but in both cases the f2 were in the order they were lined up for the RC but Anders beat me to it.

I know people follow RC placements, the order that roses are given, and toast position but Fleiss can mix it up at any time and has. I remember in Andy's FRC that people were picking Bevin because she was in the traditional f1 position but Fleiss changed it up for the 1st time.
    Actually, Tessa would have been on Andy right if he had not turn them around for the Toast. Because the placement for F1, during his FRC was different then unusal.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Chris L was called first last season at the F2 RC like Chantal was called first this season. Roberto and Emily were both called second.
    Ali's F2 Toast shows Chris L on Ali's left and Roberto on Ali's right. Brad's F2 Toast shows Emily on Brad's left and Chantel on Brad's right. As I've said before, the F2 is always on the Lead's right. Even on Andy's Season, before he turned them around. Didn't anyone think that it was strange that Andy turned Tessa and Belyn around after giving them their roses, but before the Toast??? The reason Andy changed them was that the F1 had to be on the opposite side for the Sunset position at his FRC. The way I see it, Chantel is F1.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-07-2011 at 01:49 PM.

do we have an SC for Andy's f2 toast - I remember the line up was Tessa, Danielle, Bevin - are you saying the toast was Bevin, Andy, Tessa?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    do we have an SC for Andy's f2 toast - I remember the line up was Tessa, Danielle, Bevin - are you saying the toast was Bevin, Andy, Tessa?
    There was a new storywriter hired, and though I can't lay my hands on the article now, we know that he was in charge of at least 5 out of the next 6 seasons. When you look at Matt's season on, you can see the differences.
    I don't think it does any good to look at placement in Andy's season...

Also, in my opinion, the toasts don't stay as consistent as the rose placement orders have.

My point in those pictures was to show you what happened at the point of the Fantasy Date in both seasons.

Now Ali says it was Roberto all the way at that time....

Therefore, I looked at what we have now. Up to this point, when I have been doing the comparisons Chantal has been standing in Roberto's spot. But during the Fantasy Date, Emily is standing in Roberto's spot.

To further confirm that the toasts are the same. They are not always the same, but this time they are as well in both seasons.....
    Unless someone like you cares a lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

~ Author unknown

my only point was that we've seen that the toast positionings are merely the lead coming and standing in between the 2 ladies left standing - not that there was an ulterior motive for them to be on any particular side. If Andy's F2 toast was Tessa/Andy/Bevin it was because he came and stood between them after Danielle left - because they were Tessa, DAnielle, Bevin. Basically the lead taking the position of the departed person - most likely why F3's are typically in the middle