Page 196 of 200 FirstFirst ... 96146186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I just couldn't equate, Fiesty and tough with Emily. She may be, but that's not what we've seen.
    Me neither this is why I still question the spoilers.

Maybe we see something on her LCD that equates her to this?? I just don't see it either this is why I don't believe anything I hear until I see it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I just couldn't equate, Fiesty and tough with Emily. She may be, but that's not what we've seen.
    I don't either..And the rollercoaster ride? It just seems that Brad was describing her..Wonder if he will be doing anymore media blitz before the FRC..And being himself having fun..etc...Just go back and WATCH their FD...

He actually should be doing some media this week - I read somewhere on here that AFRC is being taped tomorrow - so the media rounds should start in LA and move to NY by the end of the week.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    I don't either..And the rollercoaster ride? It just seems that Brad was describing her..Wonder if he will be doing anymore media blitz before the FRC..And being himself having fun..etc...Just go back and WATCH their FD...
    Brad has never described his f1 as having rollercoaster emotions. Bad days come Monday and his expecting her to not answer the phone, but no roller coaster. I don't know where yall are getting that from.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Brad has never described his f1 as having rollercoaster emotions. Bad days come Monday and his expecting her to not answer the phone, but no roller coaster. I don't know where yall are getting that from.
    According to him, they're having "ups and downs." Sounds like a rollercoaster to me. Oh well, all the best to them.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Or temper tantrums. WTH! But okay, I guess.

Anyway, the whole thing is pretty hilarious. He chose her because she's quiet and not on a rollercoaster (according to edit anyway), but it seems the moment they got together, she bought a lifetime pass to Great America for him.
    LOL! Great America ... Space Mountain ... Mr. Toad's Wild Ride ... Dumbo's Flying Adventure.

There it is, another elephant reference. It was meant to beeeee.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I can't imagine anyone is truly depressed. The only show that completely bummed me out was American Idol when Chris Daughtry was sent home and we all know how that turned out.

I think what happens is that some people change direction and root for the new couple and others stick with their favorite and concentrate on them. I'm in the latter and was last season also. It's not like we can't see the writing on the wall but choose not to read it until we have to, lol.
    I think "disappointed" is probably the word that describes how people feel - I know that's what I felt knowing that Emily was F1.

I liked the "edited" Brad and Chantal. They seemed to be happy and looked they could have a fun, exciting life together but I think the reality is that Chantal was too much woman for Brad, so to speak.... like he said "she keeps him on his toes" and maybe that's not what he wants in his life right now. The Emily "edit" is portraying her as a stay at home mom, and all that the connotation implies... laundry, baking, arts and crafts with little Ricki (that's my impression anyway) but I have a feeling that Emily is going to be much more of a Diva than Chantal would have been. I say this because I found Emily's PI's to be very egocentric.. always talking about herself and what Brad can bring to her life etc. Chantal on the other hand, always talked about her love for Brad, what she could bring to his life, her willingness to move to make him happy etc. I think Chantal is actually the more old fashioned girl when it comes to love and marriage than Emily ever will be. jmho of course
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    According to him, they're having "ups and downs." Sounds like a rollercoaster to me. Oh well, all the best to them.
    When did he say that?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    I think "disappointed" is probably the word that describes how people feel - I know that's what I felt knowing that Emily was F1.

I liked the "edited" Brad and Chantal. They seemed to be happy and looked they could have a fun, exciting life together but I think the reality is that Chantal was too much woman for Brad, so to speak.... like he said "she keeps him on his toes" and maybe that's not what he wants in his life right now. The Emily "edit" is portraying her as a stay at home mom, and all that the connotation implies... laundry, baking, arts and crafts with little Ricki (that's my impression anyway) but I have a feeling that Emily is going to be much more of a Diva than Chantal would have been. I say this because I found Emily's PI's to be very egocentric.. always talking about herself and what Brad can bring to her life etc. Chantal on the other hand, always talked about her love for Brad, what she could bring to his life, her willingness to move to make him happy etc. I think Chantal is actually the more old fashioned girl when it comes to love and marriage than Emily ever will be. jmho of course
    Everyday my eyes open to new possibilties on this show... I don't think Chantal would have been any kind of diva. I even think that once she was Brad and secure in their relationship I don't think she would have even been a "roller-coaster". She is a fantastic woman. She is most like me out of the two even down to her favorite author . But for Brad it was always a big no. I think she benefited alot from this show. If anything I think it helped her get over her divorce and it seemed like she got over the whole thing pretty quickly which was good for her. I always like both women but I am glad Chantal is the one that moved on. She seems to love being in Seattle near her wonderful parents and she met a new guy who I hope is great. She looks better than ever so new love and being home looks much better on her than being stressed about Brad.

As far as Emily and her PI's. I was kinda glad for her that this was about her also. She was trying to figure it out for herself too and she never jumped the gun with her feelings. She processes things alot slower which for slow moving (almost turtle pace) to work on this show is a feat in itself. I hope she got everything out of the experience that she wanted. As bad as this sounds I think when it came down to the final 3 he just needed to see who fit into his life better (this is where he gets to be selfish because he's TB) ... Ashley was not that so she went home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post

I would describe an old fashioned girl when it comes to love and marriage as one who is a stay at home mom doing laundry, baking and doing arts & crafts with the kids. That is your description of Emily.

We haven't seen any diva behavior from Emily. She's told Brad on their "boring picnic" dates that she likes the simple things and it appears to be true. She seemed comfortable making granny's mac-n-cheese on the HTD, playing Candyland on the floor of Ricki's bedroom and coloring pictures on the floor of their kitchen. The fact that she is gorgeous and well dressed doesn't make her a diva in my eyes.