Page 194 of 200 FirstFirst ... 94144184185186187188189190191192193194195196197198199200 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    Well I don't think most of the Chantal fans are heartbroken anymore because of seeing how happy she's been lately. We'll be heartbroken for her when she leaves at F2, but in reality, she's as happy as can be.
    I'm with you there. I may not be celebrating Brad & Emily but wish them well if in fact they are together. Just like Chris L last year, I'm much more interested in Chantal and what she's up to if she doesn't end up on my tv again.

ITA, Kjeriss.

Here are the posts from BabyfaceC that were in the 'What do you think will happen at FRC' thread that is closed. SO, I couldn't direct quote it to bring it over.

This one is about the theme music and it's related to the bloopers real and girls personality.

BabyfaceC post 498
    Yes, there is also a bloopers reel during the WTA that you will love. Stuff like that and the outtakes that really let you see what the people on the show are really like. There's no themed music dictating how the audience should take a scene. Just plain funny stuff

Here's the other one about Brad not having to pretend or hold in how he feels.

BabyfaceC post 415
    If your predicted FRC includes anything other than saying goodbye to F2 and then "choosing" F1 you are just wrong. No aliens. No change of mind. Not even any tough decisions. If Brad says it was a tough decision he is either reading off of a cue card for the producer's sake or he is edited to make it sound like that. The most relieved he was during filming was when he was done doing the interviews following his goodbye to F2. At that point he could finally be himself and let it fly. No more watching what he says. Everything from that point on will be cometely unfiltered. So if you trust Lithargic's sources. The ones that were atleast 95 percent wrong already, have at it. Otherwise, just enjoy the finale

FORT Regular

[broken quote]

This kind of ties in with my point...Lithargic's spoiler included lots about the season being pre-detemined, planned, fake, Emily being the pre-ordained Bach'ette, reading from scripts, acting, blah blah. The one common thing that he stated was that Chantal was F1. Could that be the 5% that was right? Just playing devil's advocate here. The editing and other things just kind of fell into place a little too perfectly for me. But I'll be clear- I'm a Chantal fan this season- so whatever the outcome, I just hope she's happy and she'll stay on the radar for those of us who want to follow what's up in her life. I don't think that includes Brad, but if that's how it turns out, I'll suck it up
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-07-2011 at 11:51 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I'm really confused with the Brad's F2 toast SC, because it shows Chantel as F1. The F1 has always been shown standing on the Lead's right for the F2 Toast. During Andy's Season, after the he gave them the roses, he turned them around so that his F1 (can't think of her name) was on the opposite (F2)side. But, based on the order in which he called their names, F1 would have been standing to his right for the Toast. Also, the standing order for Brad's F2 is not the same as Ali's. I've also noticed some other things that doesn't add up. So I'm not as sure as I was before that Emily is really F1.
    F1Melissa and F1 Ed were on the left during their Fantasy Date RC line-up, as had been several other F1s.
    Last season about this time, we received inside info that "the editing would become weird."
    Indeed, things began to happen, and this was one of them. ChrisL - who RealitySteve and our own Cash had both spoiled to be F2 was standing in the F1 spot. Roberto was standing in the F1 spot. We knew that Frank was leaving.
    Now, we had been told that Ali picked no one, so were the editors just "messing " around with the positioning?

In the end, Ali planned to select Roberto all along, and so the F1 position had changed. F2 was now on the left.

When I saw Brad's season's picture with Chantal on the left, something was niggling in my mind. When I looked back at Ali's season, I saw that Chantal was indeed in ChrisL's spot from last season - F2 which confirmed Blondie's spoiler.
    That was what I was trying to do with the edit stats.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by kjeriss View Post
    This kind of ties in with my point...Lithargic's spoiler included lots about the season being pre-detemined, planned, fake, Emily being the pre-ordained Bach'ette, reading from scripts, acting, blah blah. The one common thing that he stated was that Chantal was F1. Could that be the 5% that was right? Just playing devil's advocate here. The editing and other things just kind of fell into place a little too perfectly for me. But I'll be clear- I'm a Chantal fan this season- so whatever the outcome, I just hope she's happy and she'll stay on the radar for those of us who want to follow what's up in her life. I don't think that includes Brad, but if that's how it turns out, I'll suck it up

Babyface referred people to the 'Here's what I was told' thread that was the spoiler he was referring to. While Lithargic did post about Chantal being F1 and the whole setup behind it, there was more in that thread that would make the 5% right and Emily still be the F1.

Lithargic posted:

1. Season was originally meant for CHris L and when he backed out TPTB wanted someone who would bring just as many ratings he would. So, they went to Brad. Some were against but, Fleiss had the final say.---Likely True

2. Brad got paid twice as much as other Bachelor's--Likely true given desperation and what they were going to pay Chris L.

3. Original 25 girls were for Chris L and they added 5 for Brad, one being Chantal-----Likely true.

4. TPTB knew about Brad's ex girlfriend and that she was going to go public. ---True, Laurel has stated she told ABC.

So, these by themselves can point to 5% of Lithargic's spoiler with the Chantal as F1, EmilyF2/Bachelorette, & season setup not being included or right. However, anything is possible. I never takje anything 100% except SC and factual proof. Although, I'm 99% with Emily being F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    F1Melissa and F1 Ed were on the left during their Fantasy Date RC line-up, as had been several other F1s.
    Last season about this time, we received inside info that "the editing would become weird."
    Indeed, things began to happen, and this was one of them. ChrisL - who RealitySteve and our own Cash had both spoiled to be F2 was standing in the F1 spot. Roberto was standing in the F1 spot. We knew that Frank was leaving.
    Now, we had been told that Ali picked no one, so were the editors just "messing " around with the positioning?

In the end, Ali planned to select Roberto all along, and so the F1 position had changed. F2 was now on the left.

When I saw Brad's season's picture with Chantal on the left, something was niggling in my mind. When I looked back at Ali's season, I saw that Chantal was indeed in ChrisL's spot from last season - F2 which confirmed Blondie's spoiler.
    well we know that Fleiss's minions look at this board and there was a time when we could tell if a person was F4, F3, etc by where stood during the RC but once that happened the ole Fleissmonster changed it up and now it doesn't really follow a pattern anymore
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post

Bloomers, I should have made myself more clear. I was referring to the standing positions at the F2 Toast. In the past, the F1 has always stood on the Lead's right. Even Andy's F1 would have been on his right BEFORE he turned his F1 and F2 around, after giving them their roses. So it's ALWAYS the edit for the F1 to stand to the Lead's right, during the F2 Toast. Now, you might be right about TPTB messing with the edits this time, because this has been the most confusing Season regarding the edits, that I can remember. imo

Chris Harrison Blogs the Bachelor Episode 3:
    The ironic thing about Emily finally telling Brad was she was dreading it so much, but by being open and honest it really took a huge weight off her shoulders and helped Brad see her in a completely different light, which he loved. There was something special about that moment for both of them that I haven’t seen on any other date we’ve ever had on this show. It was really good to see Emily genuinely smile for the first time this season.

After a great week of dates and talking to his therapist, Brad was in a great mood for the cocktail party. All of a sudden he really seemed to have a handle on this situation and had a very clear plan on how he was going to handle this from here on out.
    This is a direct quote taken from the non-spoiler thread of Chris Harrison blogging Episode 3. He is referring to Emily and Brad's first 1:1 date at the winery where she finally told Brad about Ricky/Ricki. Funny how most of us were so focused on Chantal that we did not even get what looks pretty blatant to me now that Emily had Brad from the first 1:1 date forward...
    Last edited by beeleever; 03-06-2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Fixing quote

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I was just over at my mom's house and of course we started talking about the show and finally she just looked at me like I had grown two heads and said.."well of course he picks Emily, she doesn't threaten his control" and that comment stopped me in my tracks and I stopped to think...Her edit all season has been that of a very quiet reserved submission type of person...I think she would be submissive and subserviant to Brad, she wouldn't challenge him..she may tell him how she feels but she is not the type to get all up in his face...Chantel is.... Chantel and Brad both have dominant personaities while Emily seems to have a submission one...I think Brad would have the same problem with Chantel in the end that he said he had with Michelle..they would end up butting heads because only one person can be in control...and that is one thing Brad is not going to give up IMO I love Chantel but in the end after hearing that statement I don't think she is right for Brad...I just hope he is kind when he lets her go and doesn't shut down and be cold with her...as to whether him and Emily make it IDK..but I think they have a better chance than he would have had with Chantel
    I so agree with your Mom!
    I posted several days ago about the control thing with Brad, and how both Chantal and Ashley were too independent compared to Emily for him to be comfortable settling with them.
    The conflict he doesn't want re ups and downs of emotion isn't so much a case of not being able to cope with women's tears, but fear of not being in control.
    He seems to get very uncomfortable with challenges to his masculinity from the ladies, so Emily is a dream come true based on her edit.
    I sure hope Emily's edit isn't accurate and she gives him a taste of her own will, he needs adjust that attitude IMHO, if he's to succeed in any male/female relationship that will actually last.
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Bloomers, I should have made myself more clear. I was referring to the standing positions at the F2 Toast. In the past, the F1 has always stood on the Lead's right. Even Andy's F1 would have been on his right BEFORE he turned his F1 and F2 around, after giving them their roses. So it's ALWAYS the edit for the F1 to stand to the Lead's right, during the F2 Toast. Now, you might be right about TPTB messing with the edits this time, because this has been the most confusing Season regarding the edits, that I can remember. imo
    Bloomers, I'm quoting myself here because I just figured out something important. In addition to Chantel standing in the F1 position during the F2 Toast, she was called first at the F2 RC. And F1 is normally called first at the F2 RC. After Chantel was called last at the F4 and F3 RCs, Chantel was called first for the F3 RC, which means that the pattern is set. The way I see it is that Chantel will also be first for the MTP date, and then she will be last for the LCD and the FRC. In other words, the pattern is, Chantel last two times for F4 & F3 RCs, then Chantel first two times for F2 RC and MTP, then Chantel will be last two times for LCD and FRC, which equals Chantel is F1.
    Last edited by 2observe; 03-07-2011 at 01:37 AM.