Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan View Post
    ESPN (owned by ABC) is currently broadcasting the NASCAR Nationwide Cup Series races. In a couple of months, ABC will take over (from Fox and TBS) and show the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series racing. This weekend the races were at the Vegas speedway (good timing).

Interesting that The Bach just happened to have a NASCAR princess on the show who got a PERFECT edit, and the show featured a NASCAR track date.

Of course, I'm sure it was all just coincidence.
    coincidence or not The race was on fox today not abc.. ESPN/Abc wont get there turn until late summer. Besides Nascar really hasn't been mentioned alot. I think somebody even said that Nascar said no to any cross promoting except for the Las Vegas track date. Speedway Motorsports, Inc not Nascar owns the track.

How is it relevant? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    coincidence or not The race was on fox today not abc.. ESPN/Abc wont get there turn until late summer. Besides Nascar really hasn't been mentioned alot. I think somebody even said that Nascar said no to any cross promoting except for the Las Vegas track date. Speedway Motorsports, Inc not Nascar owns the track.

How is it relevant? Just curious.
    Saturday's Vegas race (the Nationwide Series) was on ESPN2.

FORT Newbie

I was reading a tweet of Chris Harrison where he says "there are no rules in finding love" in response to a tweet he received commenting that Brad broke the rule with his response to Emily in their fantasy suite. Check it out @chrisbharrison.

Another undeniable confirmation that Emily is the ONE.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just logic View Post
    But, he 'has' to take 3 women to the F3 and two to the F2 - why would he not want to take someone he truly likes and gets along with - she gets great travel out of it, some great memories and everyone knows that the F2 soon realizes that they weren't really meant to be together.
    Just logic, now I know how your got your name--so logical! ITA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagfan View Post
    Saturday's Vegas race (the Nationwide Series) was on ESPN2.
    and ? really I just would like to know why its relevant? Hendrick Motorsports is not racing in nationwide. He partners with Dale Jr's team. but why is a races being shown on ESPN on saturday have anything to do with the Bachelor for an episode that was taped months ago and shown weeks ago. The come to LVMS every year. The have shown races on ESPN/ABC for a couple of years now.

they have done nascar driving dates before right? I really dont see a big conspiracy...
    Last edited by draven31; 03-06-2011 at 08:10 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Now that we're on the eve of the finale, it is very, very plain that Emily got a classic F1 edit. Builds slowly, for a surprise "pop" at fantasy suite episode.

Chantal, also in hindsight a very classic F2 edit. Peaks too early. Emotions running too strong too fast. She was the classic example of falling in "love" too fast, so fast that the Lead him/herself cannot accept the feelings as real, much less be on the road to returning them. The White Shirt in Costa Rica was a great head fake. Everything else about that episode (Michelle trash talk, Brad's reservations going into the ziplining, the cocktail party oddness) screamed F2.

Shame on me for missing it.

Bringing a Nascar Princess home to Austin ought to be good for The Boys' Businesses. That's a convenient side benefit!

You didn't miss anything! Reality Steve was right the first time! Lol Brad is with Chantal .....wait and see. TPTB are having a good laugh over this!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterScotch7 View Post
    You didn't miss anything! Reality Steve was right the first time! Lol Brad is with Chantal .....wait and see. TPTB are having a good laugh over this!
    I will have to strongly have to disagree with this statement. This is coming from someone that just recently jumped the boat from a Chantal fan being the F1 to now seeing Emily being the F1 for multiple reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterScotch7 View Post
    Then who is dating Jeff back in Seattle?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

whooooooooooooooooo Boca is my boyfriend...is that dog cheating...lol

seriously though..I have come to accept that Emily is the F1 and I truly wish them happiness..I just hope they take their time and don't just jump into living together

I also hope Brad is kind with Chantel and I will be heartbroken for her..but it appears she has moved on so I only wish her well as well
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Then who is dating Jeff back in Seattle?

Maybe Boca and Jeff have a "bromance" going on...just kidding.