Page 19 of 200 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4195178;
    The only thing I could think of is that it was producer driven to start the water works. Great tv... crash and burn... and all the good stuff
    Yeah, I don't know. I guess we can speculate on that in a different thread, but Alanna's correct that the Brantal edit last night showed a guy who easily dismissed a very upset girl who told him she loved him. On the other hand, he's going to great lengths to meet another girl's needs.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4195164;

Brad-the-Rule-Breaker's PI: Against protocol, Brad tells Emily that she’ll get a rose at the RC. He is shown to break this rule out of his concern for her. She’s worried, and he doesn’t want her to worry. He wants her to feel secure. In his PI, with great conviction, we see him say,I don’t care about the rules; I care about Emily.”
    During the deliberations, Chris and Brad talked about him breaking the rules. He broke the rules by sending Britt home when it wasn't a "rose or go" date. He broke the rules and skipped the cocktail party. Brad breaks the rules three times in one week / episode. If Brad is so desperately in love with Chantal, you'd think he'd break the rules and tell her she will get a rose - like he did with Emily - or just give her the dang rose. Maybe he just doesn't care enough.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4195178;
    The only thing I could think of is that it was producer driven to start the water works. Great tv... crash and burn... and all the good stuff
    Looking back in comparison to Ali's season, now I see why she let Chris go before having to go thru producer-driver edits in the LCD. She reached the end of her rope and just couldn't 'act' it out anymore, as she loved Roberto, almost right away after she gave him the FIR. I can see where it's brutal for the lead to have go to the 'finish line' when it's down to the final 4 and the lead knows who they love and will chose. The LCD must be almost painful to endure. Ali couldn't do it, she was worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4195184;
    During the deliberations, Chris and Brad talked about him breaking the rules. He broke the rules by sending Britt home when it wasn't a "rose or go" date. He broke the rules and skipped the cocktail party. Brad breaks the rules three times in one week / episode. If Brad is so desperately in love with Chantal, you'd think he'd break the rules and tell her she will get a rose - like he did with Emily - or just give her the dang rose. Maybe he just doesn't care enough.
    Okay, OR maybe he was testing her. The thing is, I didn't see their convo has 'bad'. He was trying to understand where she was coming from. IF she is the one, he KNOWS she'll be getting roses til the end.....

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4195184;
    He only breaks the rules when TPTB tell him to "break the rules." It's part of the problem. He has no backbone.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KPARISH;4195186;
    Okay, OR maybe he was testing her. The thing is, I didn't see their convo has 'bad'. He was trying to understand where she was coming from. IF she is the one, he KNOWS she'll be getting roses til the end.....
    Testing Chantal again? She's been tested nearly every week. She has never received a group date rose and has been the last one called in rose ceremonies several times. Ashley was much more composed during their group pool time & he could have easily reassured Chantal by giving her the rose - for the first time. Chantal's melting down to such a degree that Michelle & Ashley leave on their own so Brad can comfort her yet again. She's bawling her eyes out with snot running down her face asking to be sent home if he can't pick her out of three women. Seems a bit too much of a test to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4195190;
    Testing Chantal again? She's been tested nearly every week. She has never received a group date rose and has been the last one called in rose ceremonies several times. Ashley was much more composed during their group pool time & he could have easily reassured Chantal by giving her the rose - for the first time. Chantal's melting down to such a degree that Michelle & Ashley leave on their own so Brad can comfort her yet again. She's bawling her eyes out with snot running down her face asking to be sent home if he can't pick her out of three women. Seems a bit too much of a test to me.
    First of all wow. In MY opinion, Ashley was acting like a teenager...'don't make me leave' or something to that effect. It says ALOT that he DOES comfort her. What I am not understanding is the Chantal 'hate'. I am trying to be objective, I personally do NOT see Emily as the F1. At. All.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4195190;
    Ashley was much more composed during their group pool time
    She was? I think she was a needy mess as usual! Ashley was the one who seemed insecure and iffy about how she was feeling during her 1-on-1 time with Brad, whereas Chantal showed confidence about her feelings during her 1-on-1 time with Brad. C didn't really break down until after the rose was given, so I don't think Brad felt he needed to give it to her as much as he did Ashley.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa;4195196;
    She was? I think she was a needy mess as usual! Ashley was the one who seemed insecure and iffy about how she was feeling during her 1-on-1 time with Brad, whereas Chantal showed confidence about her feelings during her 1-on-1 time with Brad. C didn't really break down until after the rose was given, so I don't think Brad felt he needed to give it to her as much as he did Ashley.
    EXACTLY! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa;4195196;
    Absolutely. He's dumb here but he did have some sort of logic he followed. Bad logic, but he tried.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City