Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    I hear ya...that to me is a cop out and an excuse on Brad's part...if Brad says he based his decision heavily on Chantal's emotional breakdown in Anguilla he's a loser. Everyone of those girls were exhausted, tired, stressed and put in a situation to play the model. BF himself said Brad was exhausted and not able to respond to "crying girls". Cop out in my book. OK...Brad's heart led to Emily and he followed his heart. I respect that and wish them all the best, but come on Brad, give Chantal a little credit.
    First let me say I don't understand why he is a loser because his feelings may have changed due to Chantel's hyper sensativity. Brad to me has been one of the only leads that seems to really give consideration on how these girls will act once they are outside of the bubble. He wants stability and calm. What is wrong with that? Not everyone has the disposition to deal with emotional highs and lows all the time. Maybe Chantal is just this way for the show and maybe she isn't. Maybe she is just edited this way and maybe she isn't. Brad saw an emotional girl. He made comments on it. He doesn't know if that will translate to RL or not. Maybe at 38 he doesn't care to find out. What happens IRL when Chantal is put in a situation she doesn't feel comfortable with and she is exhausted, tired, stressed. It will happen. It always does. Is she going to cry and stomp her foot (metaphorically speaking) like she did in Anguilla? Let's face it she threw a fit, she was manipulating him into feeling guilty for not picking her over Ashley. Not only does he have to deal with someone he thought he would take to the F2 and her insecurities, he has to deal with drama Chantal gives him because she didn't get picked.

Second, why a cop out because he can't deal with drama? Not everyone can. Some people just walk away from it. He's been dating this woman for all of a couple of weeks and she is over the top with emotional ups and downs. If she was dating him IRL and pulled this crap I could totally see him walking away. He has said he is done, ready to settle, wants stability, calm, a partnership. He doesn't want to live his life dealing with emotional ups and downs, afraid if he makes a wrong step he is going to have to deal with tears, whining, a tantrum. Where IRL are there not going to be stressful situations? This may be why he is more drawn to Emily. She has been shown to have an inner strength thru her backstory. She is on an even keel when around the other woman in the house and on group dates. She is a rock. Steady. We see the first signs of her insecurities only at the FD episode when she says she is starting to think of the other women more. But still no tears....just saying

I think it is pretty telling on how he really felt about Chantel when he gave Ashley the rose because he was afraid she would walk away over giving it to Chantel. For Pete's sake, She's the one that kept saying "if you don't feel for me then let me go". This was her perfect opprotunity to just walk away herself. He has always said it was a two way street. He was obviously more worried about Ashley's state of mind than Chantel's. He saw all three girls on that couch, he knew they were all emotional, upset, tired, exhausted, and he chose. In my book, end of the line for Chantel.

Brad may not be the best communicator or most intuitive guy on the planet but he is trying to do what is best for HIM. This is after all, his story, not Chantel's or Ashley's or Emily's for that matter. It is Brad's story.

Finally, before I get too long winded. What does it matter who he takes to F2. If he took Brit because she was less invested he was kinder? I don't get it. If he actually took Brit, or Michelle, or Alli or any of the 29 girls why couldn't they have "declared" their love at some point later and been in the same boat as Chantel?

I believe Chantel is receiving the attention she is because she was rumored F1 at some point. Now, its rumored she's not and all the sudden it's unfair. None of the F2 in the history of the show "deserved" to be F2 because "they wouldn't get hurt". Brooke (Aaron) was totally devastated as was Kristen (Andrew), Bevin (Andy), Kelly (Bob), Jenni (Brad) and the list goes on. F2 is always going to be someone who is totally invested because ultimately if you are an unspoiled viewer the suspense needs to be there because you can see it with both women and you just hope he picks your favorite.
    Some Heros wear capes....mine wears combat boots and kevlar....

I am not sure where we have been told by anyone realiable that Emily and Ricki are moving into Brad's loft the day after the FRC. There has been absolutely no indication that the welfare of Ricki has not been taken into consideration the entire time. She was never on set, only at home. Her mother was always there and there was nothing that ever showed that she was unhappy or uncomfortable ecept for her initial shyness.

I am sure that Brad would love to have them right now in Austin, but the reality of it is, that just does not work. Emily has a job, family, a household. Ricki has school. They dont fit in Brad's loft. There is lots to do befre they become permanent residents.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Didn't EA say that as a friend of Emily's, she could see Emily moving and Ricki not having a hard time? She (EA) didn't seem to have a problem with it...
    EA is a good and loyal friend to Emily and Emily is lucky to have her. We all need good friends that back us up, no matter what fool thing we decide to do. She only has real world knowledge of half of the equation, Emily's half. Brad and Emily both bring boatloads of baggage to a new relationship, and real world experience advises caution before making this big a leap. I can't help but hope Brad was sloppy with his wording and forgot to add 'eventually' to his moving in statement.

I'm happy that Brad and Emily have found each other and have something special that they want to explore in the real world. I hope they're able to work it out, for Ricki's sake.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Re the bolded....after thinking about it.....It would seem that perhaps Brad didn't think that Emily was capable of loving him back since Ricky was the love of her life -- Kind of like Brad wasn't sure whether Emily would be able to love him back. IDK. Just something I thought of. I don't think we've heard these quotes yet on the show though.
    It also reminded me of how insecure Ali was about Roberto being able to love her back because he was so "hot". We heard her question that many times.

FORT Fogey

so here my thoughts today since it evolves with what I read here and what I see on my TV/web/magazines.

First I think important to remind myself that I do not know this people in reality. I never met them, I never talk to them long enough to know who they are really. I am not a close friend like babyfaceC and I am not family. Even a few exchange verbally or thru mails does not count in my book as knowing a person. If I meet them shortly I can make my opinion based on a very short time and I know that my judgement to like or not this person will be only biaised because I have no freaking idea who this person is at home day after day. This person can indeed be sweet and nice but also show me a fake face and be really mean. So I will just try to remind myself that all those people I see are human with goods and bads and their personalities are mostly difformed one way or another. Very hard to do, I must say. Mostly because we all relate to how they react. Those reality people are like characters in a book. We read the pages (watch the episodes) and we assimilate them as the heros. But they are true people not characters with feelings. The producers just play them as puppets for 12 weeks and put them in situations that is not healthy and real. In real life we never date that many people, we hardly go on those extravagant expensive dates, we spend much more time to know each other, we do not have 10 crewmen around to hear and see what we do.

We love to identify ourself to our characters. We put them in a pedestal because one sentense heard out of context just tickled our mind and we all start our own storyline. The producers feeds us with images and words and here we go for 12 weeks! My storyline is just that: mine. I will not say I am right or say brad and emily and chantal are this or that, because I was not there and because I do not know them. It is just a theory that I feel confortable with based again on what the producers allowed me to see and hear.

I believe that Brad fell both for emily and chantal.

Chantal was the sure thing. She loved him, she was open and did not hide who she is. He liked her a lot and felt confortable around her because he did not have to wonder or second guess. She is a beautiful woman, full of life, funny and something to keep in mind coming from a wealthy family. I know this last part sounds bad but lets face it, if someone has money (or has like brad a couple of bars and is protrayed as a millionnaire, right or wrong), then being with a girl who lived that way must put an ease that the girl will not run for his money. This could be unconstious tho but true. So chantal is as I said a sure thing. What you see is what you get. Big problem is that she reminds him a lot about Laurel. Chantal does not hold back: she shows him when she is jealous or upset or happy. She is emotional, she is passiontate. Brad obviously fell for her. I did not invented the eyes contact, the touching, the chemistry. I mean everyone do remember how we were all awe at episode 3 when they were at the pool party? Everyone was shocked because we never saw the premises of that. So something happened prior that but again the producers decided to delete this. So week after week, chantal fell more and more and of course her feelings increased and she became more and more emotional, crying and demanding and making ultimatums to send her home if he did not feel the same way. THAT was a big nono. Brad cannot stand ultimatum. He just had 8 years of ultimatum from Laurel! So Brad pulled away.

Emily is completely different from chantal. Of course she is also very pretty but her nature or education is that she will not or hardly show her emotions in public. Obviously brad thought at the M&G she was more than gorgeous and was right away intimidated. Because she is not a touchy person, he could not figure out how to approach her. He failed completely. He was a teen in front of his first crush. This was totally out of his control and emily was the one to send signals that it was okay. Okay to talk to her (when he was stuttering and searching his words), to touch her (when he could not kiss her or touch her at their 1:1 dates) etc. It was also a huge step for him to accept to be #2. However lets not forget one important thing here. Brad is 38 and want with everything he has within him the same things as his twin and other brother have: wife and kids and a loving family. Emily IS this dream. Now that he accepted that he is ready to woo her. Nascar was IMO THE turn in their relationship. She proved him that she was ready to move on. It was clear that this group date was a 1:1 with emily and the excuses about the fact that he was a jerk was just that excuses.

Now he has 2 different woman. A sure thing and a dream that seems more accessible.

Chantal goes more and more insecure which is in his mind a red flag. And Emily who is more and more open with him, the ultimate dream that he wants so very badly!

Sorry there but I must insist that I NEVER saw the more and more open with him and that is why I was so frustrated. The producers failed completely to me to show me this change, this evolution. but oh well. So Brad needs to make up his mind. This confuses him because chantal is indeed really fun and all when they are both alone but the emotional part when she cannot cop the competition scares him to death. On the other hand, emily seems secure and sereine and not jealous and mot of all not at all emotional which in his book is a HUGE quality! Lets not forget again that he is 38, so he is looking for a relationship that is smooth and totally not a roller coaster. The perfect example are his brothers. He wants that badly, the security of someone who cannot afford insecurities because of her daughter! Emily brings that, not chantal.

Costa rica was great with chantal and when chantal told him that she loved him, then all was a done deal. I always keep in mind that a man like to be a predator and chase the woman. At this moment, he wanted emily to fall. This could have been pride or real feelings, who knows. But anguilla was indeed the moment of truth. The total metdown of chantal was THE revelation that he did not want that kind of relationship. The 1:1 date with emily showed him that he was done with the emotional kind of relationship. I truly believe he had a moment of clarity there and everything made sense in his mind: The one was emily and he would do anything to have her. I remember clearly the PI frustration I mentionned when he had his wet hair and obviously the relationship did not go as fast as he wanted. Emily could NOT move on unless she was absolutely certain that brad and ricki mesh together. period.

HOmetown was a big deal in his mind. Both dates with them went very well but he was totally smitten with what emily is offering: a pre-made family that he only has to jump into the sleepers and be a husband/daddy right aways. Did I say that it is his ultimate deam here? Of course he loved chantal's family but ultimately he was not sure that he would get his family and kid soon enough with chantal. It takes a little time to build a family (at least 9 months uh? ) plus the personality of chantal who knows what she wants was not good. Emily on the other hand is like the perfect south belle, reserved, dedicated to her family, never raising a voice but I see her wearing the pants (brad's mother example), the perfect spouse, the perfect mother, the perfect family. Lets also not forget that emily is ALSO coming from a wealthy family, maybe not like the hendricks but still. All of a sudden, at the hometown, this dream was no longer a dream but true. Emily made it clear right there. It was an incredible awkward date for us viewers but ultimately it was a revelation or lets say confirmation for both emily and brad. Emily saw a potential, kind, patient daddy for her daughter which IMO was one of the reason she always hold back with him.

The final 3 was only reinsurance both sides. The real dating and woowing and cruising kwowing that both parties are falling. No more hold back from emily, no more doubts in brad's mind. He continued to show us his teen attitude with her but only because he is desesperate to hear her saying she is in love. Was it at THAT precise time that was recorded the "I have fall madly in love but I do not know if the woman I have fell will love me back?"

Now it is formalities.

The fantasy date with chantal did not go so well. Chantal's face at the F3 ceremony showed lots and lots of doubts. I wished that brad told her in private in this tree house what to expect and explain her in advance that she was not the one. I hope but we will never know.

Ashley was a potential relationship but never ever his F1. A wonderful fun friend but her goals are not syncro with his. If she had his age and met her earlier, then maybe. How stupid to realize at the final3 that he "forgot" to ask her important questions such "do you want to live in austin", "do you want kids knowing that I cannot wait much longer?", "what about your dentist carreer?"... I mean come on guys, how stupid the producers or brad thing we are?

So maybe ashley was F2 and in his mind chantal was F3 but because the date with ashley went so bad, it was a last minute decision... a very very selfish decision IMO. Chantal did not deserve that at all. If chantal was alwasy his F2, then it was also very selfish unless chantal accepted in the tree house to go thru the humiliation of the FRC which I clearly doubt. Please lets remember her face at the final3 rose ceremony and how surprised she was that ashley did not return! In my mind the deal was she was going. The hug that brad gave her was full of guilt because he changed his mind. Again this is MY therory, take it or leave it.

The FRC is not an episode I am looking to see much. I was pretty much done when blondiegirls made her announcement and confirmed by RS. I totally failed to see who was brad and should have known right away when he immediately sent home raichel and melissa that he hated with all his guts dramas and tears. Chantal with her meltdowns, tears and ultimatums was a total red flag even tho she had many many other qualities that he loved. I hate to see someone rejected and I do not care if chantal knew or not. It sucks. It is no class act. I was hoping that no matter who was the F2, that it will be like chrisL. I was hoping that the producers kwowing how well the response was made by the fans and public about rejecting the F2 prior the FRC was good, they would give the choice to brad. Either the producers wanted us to think that was not going to be the same ending on each season OR brad did not insist that much OR his contract did not allow him to do that. No matter, I will not enjoy this happy ever story with brad and emily because of that.

I wish them the best if their love is true and mostly because a little girl of 5 years old needs stability and a father in her life. I hope this is not fake and brad will not wake up in a couple of months thinking that a 5 years old is not too much to handle and know that no matter what, emily will always choose ricki in front of him. I hope so. I am not sure. Was his therapy enough to get rid of his fears and commitment phobia? It is possible that it is a mix of everything: therapy, the bachelor experience, laurel, chantal and emily all put together gave him clarity and stability. But in the end, I will always wonder when real life will start, in a couple of months, when his ideal family will mix with his life and emily will show him who she is (pretty much normal with ups and downs) if this "love story" will remain in the long long forever run. I sure will not put a reminder on my computer to check that tho!

but honestly I give a s*** if he paid or not the engagement ring. I give a (bleep) that he is in love or not, I do not know him and will never be after the FRC. If he marry emily, good for him, best and happy life to him but after the FRC, nobody besides his family and close friends will care what happens in his life! This season was not that fun for me. I did not see the love story I wanted to see and that upset me because I am not going to see MY happy ever ending that I created in my mind. I lost totally interest.

I hope that next show I will keep my mind opened and analyze better. The main thing will be to figure out who is the bachelor(ette) and the personality. Then I will check who fits the bets. So lets prepare myself and make a to do list:

1. who is ashley? What is her goal? What is she looking for in a guy?
    2. who fits the role?
    3. read CH and ahsley blogs carefully
    4. keep in mind that the producers give us always false directions and false signals
    5. examine carefully all the SC
    6. remember that all the edits are picked for dramas
    7. do not trust all the spoilers I read
    8. keep an open mind that this is only a reality tv show after all!

but of course.... praying that the eye candy I will pick will remain up to the final. F1 or F2 will be a win-win in my case.

Does it show that I am sooooooo very ready to move on with the next bachelor(ette) show!!!!! HA!

PS: I truly hope that chantal is in a serious relationship. I loved the girl, I truly did. Selfishly, I am upset that she won't be the next bachelorette. Did I also mention that I hate the new ashley makeover?

ETA: sorry for the chapter here!!!!!!! Thank you for those who had the courage to read me up to the end!
    Last edited by Shelby101; 03-06-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    so here my thoughts today since it evolves with what I read here and what I see on my TV/web/magazines.

First I think important to remind myself that I do not know this people in reality. I never met them, I never talk to them long enough to know who they are really. I am not a close friend like babyfaceC and I am not family. Even a few exchange verbally or thru mails does not count in my book as knowing a person. If I meet them shortly I can make my opinion based on a very short time and I know that my judgement to like or not this person will be only biaised because I have no freaking idea who this person is at home day after day. This person can indeed be sweet and nice but also show me a fake face and be really mean. So I will just try to remind myself that all those people I see are human with goods and bads and their personalities are mostly difformed one way or another. Very hard to do, I must say. Mostly because we all relate to how they react. Those reality people are like characters in a book. We read the pages (watch the episodes) and we assimilate them as the heros. But they are true people not characters with feelings. The producers just play them as puppets for 12 weeks and put them in situations that is not healthy and real. In real life we never date that many people, we hardly go on those extravagant expensive dates, we spend much more time to know each other, we do not have 10 crewmen around to hear and see what we do.

We love to identify ourself to our characters. We put them in a pedestal because one sentense heard out of context just tickled our mind and we all start our own storyline. The producers feeds us with images and words and here we go for 12 weeks! My storyline is just that: mine. I will not say I am right or say brad and emily and chantal are this or that, because I was not there and because I do not know them. It is just a theory that I feel confortable with based again on what the producers allowed me to see and hear.

I believe that Brad fell both for emily and chantal.

Chantal was the sure thing. She loved him, she was open and did not hide who she is. He liked her a lot and felt confortable around her because he did not have to wonder or second guess. She is a
    beautiful woman, full of life, funny and something to keep in mind coming from a wealthy family. I know this last part sounds bad but lets face it, if someone has money (or has like brad a couple of bars and is protrayed as a millionnaire, right or wrong), then being with a girl who lived that way must put an ease that the girl will not run for his money. This could be unconstious tho but true. So chantal is as I said a sure thing. What you see is what you get. Big problem is that she reminds him a lot about Laurel. Chantal does not hold back: she shows him when she is jealous or upset or happy. She is emotional, she is passiontate. Brad obviously fell for her. I did not invented the eyes contact, the touching, the chemistry. I mean everyone do remember how we were all awe at episode 3 when they were at the pool party? Everyone was shocked because we never saw the premises of that. So something happened prior that but again the producers decided to delete this. So week after week, chantal fell more and more and of course her feelings increased and she became more and more emotional, crying and demanding and making ultimatums to send her home if he did not feel the same way. THAT was a bit nono. Brad cannot stand ultimatum. He just had 8 years of ultimatum from Laurel! So Brad pulled away.

Emily is a completely different from chantal. Of course she is also very pretty but her nature or education is that she will not or hardly show her emotions in public. Obviously brad thought at the M&G she was more than gorgeous and was right away intimidated. Because she is not a touchy person, he could not figure out how to approach her. He failed completely. He was a teen in front of his first crush. This was totally out of his control and emily was the one to send signals that it was okay. Okay to talk to her (when he was stuttering and searching his words), to touch her (when he could not kiss her or touch her at their 1:1 dates) etc. It was also a huge step for him to accept to be #2. However lets not forget one important thing here. Brad is 38 and want with everything he has within him the same things as his twin and other brother have: wife and kids and a loving family. Emily IS this dream. Now that he accepted that he is ready to woo her. Nascar was IMO THE turn in their relationship. She proved him that she was ready to move on. It was clear that this group date was a 1:1 with emily and the excuses about the fact that he was a jerk was just that excuses.

Now he has 2 different woman. A sure thing and a dream that seems more accessible.

Chantal goes more and more insecure which is in his mind a red flag. And Emily who is more and more open with him, the ultimate dream that he wants so very badly!

Sorry there but I must insist that I NEVER saw the more and more open with him and that is why I was so frustrated. The producers failed completely to me to show me this change, this evolution. but oh well. So Brad needs to make up his mind. This confuses him because chantal is indeed really fun and all when they are both alone but the emotional part when she cannot cop the competition scares him to death. On the other hand, emily seems secure and sereine and not jealous and mot of all not at all emotional which in his book is a HUGE quality! Lets not forget again that he is 38, so he is looking for a relationship that is smooth and totally not a roller coaster. The perfect example are his brothers. He wants that badly, the security of someone who cannot afford insecurities because of her daughter! Emily brings that, not chantal.

Costa rica was great with chantal and when chantal told him that she loved him, then all was a done deal. I always keep in mind that a mind like to be a predator and chase the woman. At this moment, he wanted emily to fall. This could have been pride or real feelings, who knows. But anguilla was indeed the moment of truth. The total metdown of chantal was THE revelation that he did not want that kind of relationship. The 1:1 date with emily showed him that he was done with the emotional kind of relationship. I truly believe he had a moment of clarity there and everything made sense in his mind: The one was emily and he would do anything to have her. I remember clearly the PI frustration I mentionned when he had his wet hair and obviously the relationship did not go as fast as he wanted. Emily could NOT move on unless she was absolutely certain that brad and ricki mesh together. period.

HOmetown was a big deal in his mind. Both dates with them went very well but he was totally smitten with what emily is offering: a pre-made family that he only has to jump into the sleepers and be a husband/daddy right aways. Did I say that it is his ultimate deam here? Of course he loved chantal's family but ultimately he was not sure that he would get his family and kid soon enough with chantal. It takes a little time to build a family (at least 9 months uh? ) plus the personality of chantal who knows what she wants was not good. Emily on the other hand is like the perfect south belle, reserved, dedicated to her family, never raising a voice but I see her wearing the pants (brad's mother example), the perfect spouse, the perfect mother, the perfect family. Lets also not forget that emily is ALSO coming from a wealthy family, maybe not like the hendricks but still. All of a sudden, at the hometown, this dream was no longer a dream but true. Emily made it clear right there. It was an incredible awkward date for us viewers but ultimately it was a revelation or lets say confirmation for both emily and brad. Emily saw a potential, kind, patient daddy for her daughter which IMO was one of the reason she always hold back with him.

The final 3 was only reinsurance both sides. The real dating and woowing and cruising kwowing that both parties are falling. No more hold back from emily, no more doubts in brad's mind. He continued to show us his teen attitude with her but only because he is desesperated to hear her saying she is in love. Was it at THAT precise time that was recorded the "I have fall madly in love but I do not know if the woman I have fell will love me back?"

Now it is formalities.

The fantasy date with chantal did not go so well. Chantal's face at the F3 ceremony showed lots and lots of doubts. I wished that brad could tell her in private in this tree house what to expect and explain her in advance that she was not the one. I hope but we will never know.

Ashley was a potential relationship but never ever his F1. A wonderful fun friend but her goals are not syncro with his. If she had his age and met her earlier, then maybe. How stupid to realize at the final3 that he "forgot" to ask her important questions such "do you want to live in austin", "do you want kids knowing that I cannot wait much longer?", "what about your dentist carreer?"... I mean come on guys, how stupid the producers or brad thing we are?

So maybe ashley was F2 and in his mind chantal was F3 but because the date with ashley went so bad, it was a last minute decision... a very very selfish decision IMO. Chantal did not deserve that at all. If chantal was alwasy his F2, then it was also very selfish unless chantal accepted in the tree house to go thru the humiliation of the FRC which I clearly doubt. Please lets remember her face at the final3 rose ceremony and how surprised she was that ashley did not return! In my mind the deal was she was going. The hug that brad gave her was full of guilt because he changed his mind. Again this is MY therory, take it or leave it.

The FRC is not an episode I am looking to see much. I was pretty much done when blondiegirls made her announcement and confirmed by RS. I totally failed to see who was brad and should have known right away when he immediately sent home raichel and melissa that he dated with all his guts dramas and tears. Chantal with her meltdowns, tears and ultimatums was a total red flag even tho she had many many other qualities that he loved. I hate to see someone rejected and I do not care if chantal knew or not. It sucks. It is no class act. I was hoping that no matter who was the F2, that it will be like chrisL. I was hoping that the producers kwowing how well the response was made by the fans and public about rejecting the F2 prior the FRC was good, they would give the choice to brad. Either the producers wanted us to think that was not going to be the same ending on each season OR brad did not insist that much OR his contract did not allow him to do that. No matter, I will not enjoy this happy ever story with brad and emily.

I wish them the best if their love is true and mostly because a little girl of 5 years old needs stability and a father in her life. I hope this is not fake and brad will not wake up in a couple of months thinking that a 5 years old is not too much to handle and know that no matter what, emily will always choose ricki in front of him. I hope so. I am not sure. Was his therapy enough to get rid of his fears and commitment phobia? It is possible that it is a mix of everything: therapy, the bachelor experience, laurel, chantal and emily all put together gave him clarity and stability. But in the end, I will always wonder when real life will start, in a couple of months, when his ideal family will mix with his life and emily will show him who she is (pretty much normal with ups and downs) if this "love story" will remain in the long long forever run. I sure will not put a reminder on my computer to check that tho!

I hope that next show I will keep my mind opened and analyze better. The main thing will be to figure out who is the bachelor(ette) and the personality. Then I will check who fits the bets. So lets prepare myself and make a to do list:

1. who is ashley? What is her goal? What is she looking for in a guy?
    2. who fits the role?
    3. read CH and ahsley blogs carefully
    4. keep in mind that the producers give us always false directions and false signals
    5. examine carefully all the SC
    6. remember that all the edits are picked for dramas
    7. do not trust all the spoilers I read
    8. keep an open mind that this is only a reality tv show after all!

but of course.... praying that the eye candy I will pick will remain up to the final. F1 or F2 will be a win-win in my case.

Does it show that I am sooooooo very ready to move on with the next bachelor(ette) show!!!!! HA!

PS: I truly hope that chantal is in a serious relationship. I loved the girl, I truly did. Selfishly, I am upset that she won't be the next bachelorette.
    Did I also mention that I hate the new ashley makeover?
    Seems like it to me! She is all smiles and is happy in the pic that I posted, and she turned down the Bach'ette for a reason I'm actually happy for her that she did, like you, I would love to see her on TV every week cause I know she'd own that thing, but I also don't want to see her get manipulated and treated like crap again like she was this season..

I hope we get to hear more about her and Jeff when the show's over.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    It's not just you, skitts ...

We've got two people that went on a reality TV dating show, found each other, and are now trying to transition that relationship to real life. There's a lot to be wary of here. I can't believe anybody that even remotely cares about Ricki is considering making a move as big as moving in together with zero real life experience as a couple behind them. There's good reason to raise a skeptical eyebrow or two here.

Since Emily considered it a good idea to leave Ricki for months while she appeared on a reality TV dating, moving in with a guy who is 14 years older, and that she's only known from this reality TV dating show, doesn't really seem much of a stretch for her in the decision-making process.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    These screencaps are for Bloomers!

I'm really confused with the Brad's F2 toast SC, because it shows Chantel as F1. The F1 has always been shown standing on the Lead's right for the F2 Toast. During Andy's Season, after the he gave them the roses, he turned them around so that his F1 (can't think of her name) was on the opposite (F2)side. But, based on the order in which he called their names, F1 would have been standing to his right for the Toast. Also, the standing order for Brad's F2 is not the same as Ali's. I've also noticed some other things that doesn't add up. So I'm not as sure as I was before that Emily is really F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I'm really confused with the Brad's F2 toast SC, because it shows Chantel as F1. The F1 has always been shown standing on the Lead's right for the F2 Toast. During Andy's Season, after the he gave them the roses, he turned them around so that his F1 (can't think of her name) was on the opposite (F2)side. But, based on the order in which he called their names, F1 would have been standing to his right for the Toast. Also, the standing order for Brad's F2 is not the same as Ali's. I've also noticed some other things that doesn't add up. So I'm not as sure as I was before that Emily is really F1.
    I truly believe that brad changed his mind as soon as emily sent him signals that she was falling in anguilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    do we know WHEN those voice quotation were recorded????

I mean again it is easy with the thousand and thousand of hours taped and recorded to pick what they wanted and added this at the right time for drama effect!

It was very possible that those were recorded way before anguilla or at least before the final3.

Every single preview we saw so far do show a girl that is not her voice or it is misplaced in timeline.
    Some of the quotes Love_Me mentioned could have occured already but they didn't show it. Or some will be shown on the finale. We'll have to wait and see!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."