Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
    When did ROberto have his first 1:1? Was in in the same week that Chantal or Emily?
    roberto episode 3

emily episode 2

chantal episode 4

ETA:

Episode 2: ashley

Episode 3: roberto and emily

episode 4: chantal
    Last edited by Shelby101; 03-05-2011 at 09:54 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    roberto episode 3

emily episode 2

chantal episode 4
    wasn't Ashley's episode 2?

FORT Fogey

wasn't Ashley's episode 2?
    sorry yep

FORT Fan

sorry yep
    So what I was trying to figure out is..
    Emily had her 1:1 3rd epi like Roberto's Right?
    Chantal had her 1:1 in the 4th epi right?

Really in the scheme of things it really doesn't matter..just trying to figure out the edit.But I'm not an expert like the great ones here..

So what I was trying to figure out is..
    Emily had her 1:1 3rd epi like Roberto's Right?
    Chantal had her 1:1 in the 4th epi right?

Really in the scheme of things it really doesn't matter..just trying to figure out the edit.But I'm not an expert like the great ones here..
    It all lines up. What's even more interesting is in Ali's blog, she said that she had wanted to go out earlier with Roberto but knew she could wait because she knew that he'd be around for a while. This gives credence to the idea that the lead lets producers know early on who will be in the F4.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    It all lines up. What's even more interesting is in Ali's blog, she said that she had wanted to go out earlier with Roberto but knew she could wait because she knew that he'd be around for a while. This gives credence to the idea that the lead lets producers know early on who will be in the F4.
    brad said that he talk to the producers in 2007 2 or 3 weeks before the FRC and told them that he did not want to pick anyone but due to his contract he was bound to go thru up to the FRC

It is in a video of him in a conference after 2007 show. That is not a rumor here. He clearly said it. He also mentionned that the producers talk with him daily. Mostly the only thing he can decide are the 1:1, those are the only choice he can make during the show, everything else is set up and orchestred.

So why woudl this change? Producers must know in advance. Those crewmen live almost 24/7 with the guys and the girls.... don't you think they are smart enough to know wayyyyyyyy before the FRC who will be the F1??? I mean, come on!!!

FORT Fan

I am wondering why they LEFT in Chantal telling Brad that she would marry him right on the spot..She said she took an engagement as I promise to you the rest of my life...Now Brad has never said he is engaged..But he sure talks about marriage a lot..

FORT Fogey

I am wondering why they LEFT in Chantal telling Brad that she would marry him right on the spot..She said she took an engagement as I promise to you the rest of my life...Now Brad has never said he is engaged..But he sure talks about marriage a lot..
    edits.

they are masters to pick partial conversations. we are talking about thousand of hours filmed and within that, they pick whatever they wish to build their storyline.

brad said that he talk to the producers in 2007 2 or 3 weeks before the FRC and told them that he did not want to pick anyone but due to his contract he was bound to go thru up to the FRC

It is in a video of him in a conference after 2007 show. That is not a rumor here. He clearly said it. He also mentionned that the producers talk with him daily. Mostly the only thing he can decide are the 1:1, those are the only choice he can make during the show, everything else is set up and orchestred.

So why woudl this change? Producers must know in advance. Those crewmen live almost 24/7 with the guys and the girls.... don't you think they are smart enough to know wayyyyyyyy before the FRC who will be the F1??? I mean, come on!!!
    I'm not in disagreement with that. Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying...
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    I'm not in disagreement with that. Maybe you misunderstood what I was saying...
    most probably