Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    well that is the point.

either you love or either you do not. You cannot claim that you loved someone and then have another serious relationship a few 3 months after the show!

She sure had a crush... was most probably in love... but did sure not loved him.

I'm sorry...I think I got confused. I was referring to what you said about the edits showing a very in love Chantal.

I can only go based on what I saw on my TV. Chantal said that she loved and was in love with Brad. I believe her. Could she have changed her mind? Most definitely, but I think that those feelings were real to her at that point in time.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I think Bloomers pegged it perfectly the other day. Roo didn't text him back on Nov 2nd, right around the last of the HTDs and around the time he met Ricki. That's probably when he realized that he and Roo were over and really decided to try with Emily.

how can we trust a guy like that? I wonder......

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    I'm sorry...I think I got confused. I was referring to what you said about the edits showing a very in love Chantal.

I can only go based on what I saw on my TV. Chantal said that she loved and was in love with Brad. I believe her. Could she have changed her mind? Most definitely, but I think that those feelings were real to her at that point in time.
    I agree

we always think it can be true. I loved the girl, do not get me wrong. I think she is gorgeous and love her feisty personality, puffy face and all.

But taking a step back, how can anyone declare that she loves him after a couple of hours spent in those conditions?

Fans wish to see within 12 weeks a ever never ending love story? in 2 months and half? truly???

I need to take some meds, I must not feeling well in my head!

I agree

we always think it can be true. I loved the girl, do not get me wrong. I think she is gorgeous and love her feisty personality, puffy face and all.

But taking a step back, how can anyone declare that she loves him after a couple of hours spent in those conditions?

Fans wish to see within 12 weeks a ever never ending love story? in 2 months and half? truly???I need to take some meds, I must not feeling well in my head!
    Well of course we want to see it...maybe it is the hopeless romantic in me that keeps me watching.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fan

I think you're right - Chantal was in love with Brad at the time. I was actually surprised that she seemed to fall for him so quickly, was a basket case when he was around Emily and told him she loved him so early in the process. Not your typical F1 edit or behavior.

I think alot of this was that Chantal is accustomed to getting what she wants and she certainly showed an "in it to win it" attitude. Molly displayed a similar attitude in her season with Jason and I guess she was the ultimate "winner" of that "prize". I'm also not surprised that Chantal quickly hooked up with another guy after not winning the Bachelor. If Brad rejects her for Emily, she would want to show the world that he wasn't a big deal to her and that other men find her desirable.

FORT Fogey

Well of course we want to see it...maybe it is the hopeless romantic in me that keeps me watching.
    I may rent snow white and the twenty fith dwarfs instead

I am not going to dispute's Chantel's feelings at the time she said them...I think that the "BUBBLE" they are living in at the time has a lot to do with it and at that time..I do think she really felt them
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl View Post
    I think you're right - Chantal was in love with Brad at the time. I was actually surprised that she seemed to fall for him so quickly, was a basket case when he was around Emily and told him she loved him so early in the process. Not your typical F1 edit or behavior.

I think alot of this was that Chantal is accustomed to getting what she wants and she certainly showed an "in it to win it" attitude. Molly displayed a similar attitude in her season with Jason and I guess she was the ultimate "winner" of that "prize". I'm also not surprised that Chantal quickly hooked up with another guy after not winning the Bachelor. If Brad rejects her for Emily, she would want to show the world that he wasn't a big deal to her and that other men find her desirable.
    and she sure is!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Nicely said! I really don't see a lot (or any) similarities between Bremily and A&R as shown by the show/edit for us. Starting with the fact that Roberto is 26 and highly normal, while Brad is knocking on middle age's door and is as messed up as they come.

Plus I think a huge part of their dynamic is all act anyway. Not sure how to explain it but we all know Ali wasn't afraid of helicopters, yet she acted like her head was getting chopped off on her first 1:1 date with him. She plays damsel in distress, he gets to rescue her. It's like a game for them or something. OTOH, I think it's all real dynamics of Bremily just because Brad is such a weirdo and that's really how he interacts with the woman he's in love with.
    Where is he's messed up at. I keep reading that he has issues, that I don't see. Just because he didn't choose someone the first time, IMO doesn't make you be messed up or have issues. Nor being single for a long time. He just hadn't met anyone that made him feel the need to make that next step. All good things come to those that wait. Something the bible strongly teaches, that I have learned.

how can we trust a guy like that? I wonder......
    If that's really true, it makes me sick. How can you claim to be a good person and intentionally lead on 15 girls when you're texting your ex and asking her to marry you? It's just plain wrong.

I miss the days when there was less dirt on our leads.