Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

When do you think Brad made his final decision to go with Emily (assuming Emily is F1)? I think it's pretty clear from the last episode that he was going to keep Ashley up until that last second. He even said "things change so quickly." I'm not sure how much he was considering Chantal at that point or even before this rose ceremony (back at the previous RC when he said goodbye to Shawntel.)

It just seems a little mean to keep Chantal there til the very end when she exhibited the most feelings for him and told him pretty early on that she was falling in love. The decision to let Ashley go seemed pretty impulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden View Post
    When do you think Brad made his final decision to go with Emily (assuming Emily is F1)? I think it's pretty clear from the last episode that he was going to keep Ashley up until that last second. He even said "things change so quickly." I'm not sure how much he was considering Chantal at that point or even before this rose ceremony (back at the previous RC when he said goodbye to Shawntel.)

It just seems a little mean to keep Chantal there til the very end when she exhibited the most feelings for him and told him pretty early on that she was falling in love. The decision to let Ashley go seemed pretty impulsive.
    When she stepped out of the limo, he said 'God, you are stunning'. He showed her favoritism very early on. I think he knew for sure after their HTD. Probably why Chantal didn't get any real smooches from Mr. Brad on their FD. JMO

You should read Ashely' full interview transcript. I read it at Joker's. That, plus the video preview of Brad at the WTA telling Ashley he sabotaged their date should make you feel better about what he may possibly do with Chantal on their LCD without actually sending her home early. IMO

FORT Fogey

seemed... that the whole point.

we did not see any connection with ashley IMO and the edits showed us a very much in love chantal which is now laughable when we know that she has now a serious relationship with a guy just 3 months after the FRC...

I think he knew it was Em from his first 1 on 1 with her
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    seemed... that the whole point.

we did not see any connection with ashley IMO and the edits showed us a very much in love chantal which is now laughable when we know that she has now a serious relationship with a guy just 3 months after the FRC...
    Chantal herself said that she was in love with Brad. I think the edit (thus far) supports what she has said in regards to her feelings about him. I don't think that her moving on to another relationship makes that laughable. I think that once she got out of the "bubble" of the show, she realized that the feelings that were so strong in the moment, maybe weren't all that strong after all.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    Chantal herself said that she was in love with Brad. I think the edit (thus far) supports what she has said in regards to her feelings about him. I don't think that her moving on to another relationship makes that laughable. I think that once she got out of the "bubble" of the show, she realized that the feelings that were so strong in the moment, maybe weren't all that strong after all.
    well that is the point.

either you love or either you do not. You cannot claim that you loved someone and then have another serious relationship a few 3 months after the show!

She sure had a crush... was most probably in love... but did sure not loved him.

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    It's easy to have strong feelings when you're only around one other person who might be a potential mate. She also may be one of those people that doesn't need to sit and mourn for months. Realistically they only had a few dates on the show. After the number of dates they had it usually only takes me a week to move on. They were never were in a monogamous relationship.

And you can love someone and not have it be lasting. Many people have many loves to fit different times in their life.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    I think he knew it was Em from his first 1 on 1 with her
    I wonder why we are still wondering this. He claimed on the top of the roof that he fell for his F1 even before their 1:1 in every interview he had with the medias!!!!

Nascar was the major turn and anguilla confirmed..... mmmmmm in his eyes at least because sure I did not see any of this!

I think Bloomers pegged it perfectly the other day. Roo didn't text him back on Nov 2nd, right around the last of the HTDs and around the time he met Ricki. That's probably when he realized that he and Roo were over and really decided to try with Emily.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City