Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Fanatic

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by freetobe View Post
    That would be pretty slow wouldn't it? He never made it to the alter.

Brad, has commitment issues that why he is seeing a therapist.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-26-2011 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by freetobe View Post
    In some minds he is working too hard but in Brads mind is he working to hard? This is a man that tells Emily continually he moves slow in the outside world. Thats real to him. Brads comments to Emily are always about REAL. As of yet we have not heard or its been edited out that Brad has told any other woman the same thing.

Now I find that interesting. Why would he do that? To Brad it is natural & maybe it is to Emily too. Is it great TV to watch NO. Most think there is not enough heat as that is what is expected on this show. A lot of PDA. It doesn't make it anyless or less heat behind the door.

We have two very drasticaly different women with there emotions. Chantal wears her heart on her sleeve. Emily is guarded & protective with her emotions. Brad must make a choice. Emily appears to be much more nurturing of Brad. TPTB have not allowed us to see if Chantal has the same quality in her. As tough as Brad may seem or want to be seen I feel Brad likes to be nurtured also.

Brad has to figure out if he steps outside his box of what is normal for him or does he stay in his box & go with that.

Oh you said it so well. It's up to Brad to decide what pace he wants to go. As you say every conversation with Emily is real, Brad won't stop telling Emily how he feels. Brad has expressed his feeling to Emily so far in every episode except 2, the first night and in CR, but he told her in CR that he won't let her sabotage what they have. Chantal 1 I like you.

Addendum: should not have to fight so hard for Emily's affections
    It seems he doesn't mind, since he hasn't conplained about it. He of course has said he won't give up on her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Oh you said it so well. It's up to Brad to decide what pace he wants to go. As you say every conversation with Emily is real, Brad won't stop telling Emily how he feels. Brad has expressed his feeling to Emily so far in every episode except 2, the first night and in CR, but he told her in CR that he won't let her sabotage what they have. Chantal 1 I like you.
    It seems he doesn't mind, since he hasn't conplained about it. He of course has said he won't give up on her.

I've been watching The Bachelor, from the the beginning when the lead is telling one girl all this stuff what do they do at FRC, choose somebody else.

Originally Posted by Alexxxx
    I know. I keep saying it -- these two have progressed all the way to maybe the second date stage of a normal relationship, forget about a reality TV relationship. That's why they keep telling us everything is great -- because they have nothing to show us everything is great. If they had it, they would show it, and place some real doubt going into the FRC.
    I'm glad you said this. Then they don't need to use his blog to cast doubt, because we can have it in the show to cast enough doubt since you say there's nothing for them to show.

FORT Newbie

The next point would be about sabatoge.

He told her he will not allow her to sabatoge what they have. Does he allow her to sabbatoge the relationship or does he carry her to the end to take it to the real world? Does he have enough faith in what they have to get her there? Does he go with the for sure thing in Chantal?

CH I believe told us that Emily & Brad have many hurdles to reconcile. Do they get to a point they feel they have enough to take it to real world. Last I heard on the HTD Brad was feeling things were rock sold in many areas.

It really is starting to look more like were getting a real relationship developing & something many are not accepting of because of the pace we are seeing it.

Brads hurdle is can he see himself in the end with a ready made family & stepfather. That is a huge hurdle. He gets that question put to him next week from Emily. Depending on his answer to Emily is where Emily may then have another hurdle.

Im not one that thinks its ASHLEY that gets pulled aside next week. I believe its Emily based on whatever went down or goes down on there date. Maybe Brad again feels the need to talk to EM where her head is at because he does not feel good about how he responded.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    I've been watching The Bachelor, from the the beginning when the lead is telling one girl all this stuff what do they do at FRC, choose somebody else.
    That makes two of us. When the lead start using those but they're getting ready to dismiss them. Brad talked about the positive of Chantal then he went into the but. He's getting ready to let her go. At the FRC he will then say the word he couldn't say up until then. I Love You. which is what he is dying to say.

FORT Fanatic

That makes two of us. When the lead start using those but they're getting ready to dismiss them. Brad talked about the positive of Chantal then he went into the but. He's getting ready to let her go. At the FRC he will then say the word he couldn't say up until then. I Love You. which is what he is dying to say.

I'm responding to your post about Brad, telling Emily how he feels etc...

FORT Fogey

ITA..but only wanting to say those words ILY to chantal.......

Of anything not to trust it is these statements.

As I've stated, they are trained to do that during filming, just as much as they are trained to listen to a producer question during an In the Moment filming session, and reply with the question embedded in their response.

When a cast member states a positive about the romance/relationship, they follow it with a reservation. When s/he states a reservation, s/he follows that with a positive. It's how the script comes into existence, literally. Records are maintained of every word they speak. It goes into a searchable database, and these audio segments are then available for insertion into an episode as needed to tell the story being presented that episode.
    Last edited by jlccaz; 02-26-2011 at 01:48 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Of anything not to trust it is these statements.

As I've stated, they are trained to do that during filming, just as much as they are trained to listen to a producer question during an In the Moment filming session, and reply with the question embedded in their response.

When a cast member states a positive about the romance/relationship, they follow it with a reservation. To state a reservation, followed by a positive. It's how the script comes into existence, literally. Records are maintained of every word they speak. It goes into a searchable database, and the sentiments are then available to inserting into an episode as needed to tell the story being presented that season.
    thanks for your insights......I noticed on brad's comments about chantal the so called BUT was spliced in....very obvious....it ws not a constant flow, hence tptb getting their storyline going.....