Page 13 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

  1. #121
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Love is in the air...

    I have a confession to make - I am loving this season!! We finally hit the point where it becomes obvious who F1 is, just like Roberto in Portugal.

    No wonder Brad told us to watch for it in his People blog last week - and why he says it was his favorite week other than the FRC week. It sure wasn't because of the SI shoot. And it wasn't Britt's date. So there's only 2 left...

    I'm disappointed they cut out so much from Emily's date but holy cow on what we got to see! He admits to how nervous she makes him (aww! and in his blog, he says like a shy school kid-- kind of reminds me of how Ali was so nervous around Roberto and CH said it took her until Iceland to not be that way around him but I digress.), then he says he fails at trying to be cool and tough and he kicks himself when he fumbles his words or doesn't kiss her. What girl wouldn't swoon over that!! I'm not going to repeat everything he said but he told her he respects her enough to take things slow. Um...that's not the edit saying he's taking things slow - HE is saying that...and because he respects her and NOT because there are any lack of feelings from him. He reassures her (and all of us) that there IS something there and he says it's REAL to her when she mentions her trepidation over introducing him to her daughter.

    The scene at the water's edge - well...if that didn't scream "we're in love" then I don't know what to tell ya'. Brad's voice getting husky, their body language, the kisses (I almost felt like a voyeur) - they just screamed love. And in a show like this, it's very unusual to see.

    And their conversations during this episode were REAL. I don't know how anyone can say communication is a problem between them - they talk openly and Emily even told him to be brutally honest. This is a whole different side to Brad that we're seeing!

    After her date, Brad started pulling back. In the beach with Shawntel, when she launches herself at him, he doesn't hold her like you would with someone you're interested in. He kind of holds her where she is. With the group date, he pulls back. You can say it was awkward b/c there were a bunch of girls yet he spent a lot of time with Emily on HER nascar group date! But Chantal notices it and she's worried about him pulling back. Well, of course he is - he just realized he's falling in love with someone else and has to go through the motions!

    I thought his reasons for sending Michelle home were hilarious. We have incredible chemistry but the drama - she'd drive me crazy. Heck, he could've said that about Chantal and it would've fit.

    Last night we saw the edit becoming clearer... I can't wait to see how this continues.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  2. #122
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4194460;
    Love is in the air...

    I have a confession to make - I am loving this season!! We finally hit the point where it becomes obvious who F1 is, just like Roberto in Portugal.

    No wonder Brad told us to watch for it in his People blog last week - and why he says it was his favorite week other than the FRC week. It sure wasn't because of the SI shoot. And it wasn't Britt's date. So there's only 2 left...

    I'm disappointed they cut out so much from Emily's date but holy cow on what we got to see! He admits to how nervous she makes him (aww! and in his blog, he says like a shy school kid-- kind of reminds me of how Ali was so nervous around Roberto and CH said it took her until Iceland to not be that way around him but I digress.), then he says he fails at trying to be cool and tough and he kicks himself when he fumbles his words or doesn't kiss her. What girl wouldn't swoon over that!! I'm not going to repeat everything he said but he told her he respects her enough to take things slow. Um...that's not the edit saying he's taking things slow - HE is saying that...and because he respects her and NOT because there are any lack of feelings from him. He reassures her (and all of us) that there IS something there and he says it's REAL to her when she mentions her trepidation over introducing him to her daughter.

    The scene at the water's edge - well...if that didn't scream "we're in love" then I don't know what to tell ya'. Brad's voice getting husky, their body language, the kisses (I almost felt like a voyeur) - they just screamed love. And in a show like this, it's very unusual to see.

    And their conversations during this episode were REAL. I don't know how anyone can say communication is a problem between them - they talk openly and Emily even told him to be brutally honest. This is a whole different side to Brad that we're seeing!

    After her date, Brad started pulling back. In the beach with Shawntel, when she launches herself at him, he doesn't hold her like you would with someone you're interested in. He kind of holds her where she is. With the group date, he pulls back. You can say it was awkward b/c there were a bunch of girls yet he spent a lot of time with Emily on HER nascar group date! But Chantal notices it and she's worried about him pulling back. Well, of course he is - he just realized he's falling in love with someone else and has to go through the motions!

    I thought his reasons for sending Michelle home were hilarious. We have incredible chemistry but the drama - she'd drive me crazy. Heck, he could've said that about Chantal and it would've fit.

    Last night we saw the edit becoming clearer... I can't wait to see how this continues.
    Nice post. Keep posting what you notice, we need to have different POVs on this board and so far, very few point in Emily's direction.

    And I'm waiting to see how this continues as well.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

  3. #123
    FORT Regular Bananaloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    77

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4194212;
    I think he is in the clothes from his date with Emily in both 1 and 4. The first one is in the blue shirt he wears on the island. The 4th one is of him in the dark blue shirt he wore on their date.
    Can't check again myself until tomorrow, so I'll trust you on this. Those darn blue shirts confuzzled me

  4. #124
    FORT Fogey bevorules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Leander, TX
    Posts
    1,204

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4194433;
    I already edited it out because I was given the wrong info in an article. Shocking isn't it? No idea if it fits a pattern or is just an editing device but think there's a reason they end with Emily's date and not Chantal's.

    Thanks for explaining Bevorules.
    No problem. Hope my points made sense. I have ADHD and not everything I think comes out the way I want to say!
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

  5. #125
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;4194502;
    No problem. Hope my points made sense. I have ADHD and not everything I think comes out the way I want to say!
    Your posts are totally fine logic-wise and they're awesome to boot. I laughed outloud on the train reading each relationship described in stages of babies' development. Hee. So adorable. That and Chantal's dog are the only two good things about the show this week.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  6. #126
    FORT Regular Bananaloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    77

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;4194275;
    Bananaloaf - do you just look at PIs/VOs? During Emily's date, my head was spinning with the switching back and forth of wet and dry hair on both of them. Kudos to the editors because they somehow managed to make it seem like a seamless conversation, despite the jumping back and forth.

    It seemed like he was saying all of the right things to Emily, but it just didn't seem to match up to what we were seeing.
    Yes, only the PI's and VO's.

  7. #127
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4194460;
    Love is in the air...

    I have a confession to make - I am loving this season!! We finally hit the point where it becomes obvious who F1 is, just like Roberto in Portugal.

    No wonder Brad told us to watch for it in his People blog last week - and why he says it was his favorite week other than the FRC week. It sure wasn't because of the SI shoot. And it wasn't Britt's date. So there's only 2 left...

    I'm disappointed they cut out so much from Emily's date but holy cow on what we got to see! He admits to how nervous she makes him (aww! and in his blog, he says like a shy school kid-- kind of reminds me of how Ali was so nervous around Roberto and CH said it took her until Iceland to not be that way around him but I digress.), then he says he fails at trying to be cool and tough and he kicks himself when he fumbles his words or doesn't kiss her. What girl wouldn't swoon over that!! I'm not going to repeat everything he said but he told her he respects her enough to take things slow. Um...that's not the edit saying he's taking things slow - HE is saying that...and because he respects her and NOT because there are any lack of feelings from him. He reassures her (and all of us) that there IS something there and he says it's REAL to her when she mentions her trepidation over introducing him to her daughter.

    The scene at the water's edge - well...if that didn't scream "we're in love" then I don't know what to tell ya'. Brad's voice getting husky, their body language, the kisses (I almost felt like a voyeur) - they just screamed love. And in a show like this, it's very unusual to see.

    And their conversations during this episode were REAL. I don't know how anyone can say communication is a problem between them - they talk openly and Emily even told him to be brutally honest. This is a whole different side to Brad that we're seeing!

    After her date, Brad started pulling back. In the beach with Shawntel, when she launches herself at him, he doesn't hold her like you would with someone you're interested in. He kind of holds her where she is. With the group date, he pulls back. You can say it was awkward b/c there were a bunch of girls yet he spent a lot of time with Emily on HER nascar group date! But Chantal notices it and she's worried about him pulling back. Well, of course he is - he just realized he's falling in love with someone else and has to go through the motions!

    I thought his reasons for sending Michelle home were hilarious. We have incredible chemistry but the drama - she'd drive me crazy. Heck, he could've said that about Chantal and it would've fit.

    Last night we saw the edit becoming clearer... I can't wait to see how this continues.
    I love reading your posts! I was getting rather disapppointed in this season in light of this mornings news, but your optimistic view just perked me up! Thanks

  8. #128
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4194460;

    Last night we saw the edit becoming clearer... I can't wait to see how this continues.
    Chantal's HTD will go just fine maybe even awesome. With Emily's they are making us doubt if it goes well or not. In the previews it appears that it doesn't but I am sure I goes just fine.

    Not sure about FD's

    For Chantal's LCD she will swim with the sharks and overcome her fear with Brad once again. We saw the SC of her and Brad toasting afterward so it must have went well. The drama is in the date not in her relationship with Brad. Emily's LCD appears in the previews to not be going so well. Is this the way it will really happen?

    Why make such a huge effort to cast doubt on the F2 in almost every preview shown and barely any on the F1?

    It kind of reminds me of Jelle's earlier post when she said that they forgot to give anyone else a storyline. It will be interesting to see where the edit takes us from here. But I see Chantal after this week as smooth sailing and Emily with still alot to overcome.

    ... and I have no clue what I think about any of this.

    I am seeing two different connections with two different women and Brad is acting accordingly. Spoilers say Chantal had it in the bag from the very beginning. How is that even possible if he was being honest when he said he explored every relationship to the very end? Maybe he had an inkling but seeing the interactions with some of these other women it's ludicrous to think he was ONLY feeling something for Chantal. Not buying it. Brad didn't want to get slapped again. Sorry, Brad saying he knew his F1 early on has about as much bearing on me as when Jason said it about Melissa.

  9. #129
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4194662;
    ....Spoilers say Chantal had it in the bag from the very beginning. How is that even possible if he was being honest when he said he explored every relationship to the very end? Maybe he had an inkling but seeing the interactions with some of these other women it's ludicrous to think he was ONLY feeling something for Chantal. Not buying it.....
    I think this is the truest thing he said. He tried really hard to make good pictures/footage with lots of girls. And even though not all of which can be sexy, or deep (some have to get friend card, etc.), he seems to genuinely like some of them -- any of these last four is better than he could do at home on his own I bet!

    On that SI Date day he was feelin' the consequences of "workin' it" with three or four girls at the same time. He knows exactly who his top girls are, and none of those is irrelevant to him, is my sense. They all matter, and the format prevents him from rejecting them in advance to clear his head.

    This is always the problem with the format. How do you start an "engagement" or relationship with someone on the rebound from 3 or 4 others you cared about ... it's all about jealousy, second guessing, too much limelight, etc.? Plus, many times, the girls have formed strong friendships themselves. I hardly think Tessa putting her head together with Bevin (a friend) post-filming helped her relationship with Andy stabilize in the real world.

  10. #130
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    785

    Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4194460;
    Love is in the air...

    I have a confession to make - I am loving this season!! We finally hit the point where it becomes obvious who F1 is, just like Roberto in Portugal.

    No wonder Brad told us to watch for it in his People blog last week - and why he says it was his favorite week other than the FRC week. It sure wasn't because of the SI shoot. And it wasn't Britt's date. So there's only 2 left...

    I'm disappointed they cut out so much from Emily's date but holy cow on what we got to see! He admits to how nervous she makes him (aww! and in his blog, he says like a shy school kid-- kind of reminds me of how Ali was so nervous around Roberto and CH said it took her until Iceland to not be that way around him but I digress.), then he says he fails at trying to be cool and tough and he kicks himself when he fumbles his words or doesn't kiss her. What girl wouldn't swoon over that!! I'm not going to repeat everything he said but he told her he respects her enough to take things slow. Um...that's not the edit saying he's taking things slow - HE is saying that...and because he respects her and NOT because there are any lack of feelings from him. He reassures her (and all of us) that there IS something there and he says it's REAL to her when she mentions her trepidation over introducing him to her daughter.

    The scene at the water's edge - well...if that didn't scream "we're in love" then I don't know what to tell ya'. Brad's voice getting husky, their body language, the kisses (I almost felt like a voyeur) - they just screamed love. And in a show like this, it's very unusual to see.

    And their conversations during this episode were REAL. I don't know how anyone can say communication is a problem between them - they talk openly and Emily even told him to be brutally honest. This is a whole different side to Brad that we're seeing!

    After her date, Brad started pulling back. In the beach with Shawntel, when she launches herself at him, he doesn't hold her like you would with someone you're interested in. He kind of holds her where she is. With the group date, he pulls back. You can say it was awkward b/c there were a bunch of girls yet he spent a lot of time with Emily on HER nascar group date! But Chantal notices it and she's worried about him pulling back. Well, of course he is - he just realized he's falling in love with someone else and has to go through the motions!

    I thought his reasons for sending Michelle home were hilarious. We have incredible chemistry but the drama - she'd drive me crazy. Heck, he could've said that about Chantal and it would've fit.

    Last night we saw the edit becoming clearer... I can't wait to see how this continues.
    You said it.... the edit became clearer. In other words all the splicing and dicing TPTB did made you see a manufactured love story.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.