Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post

Here's the paragraph from Brad's blog where he talks about parental blessings:

One thing I'd like to point out – it seemed as if this go-around I wasn't met with any skepticism. During my last experience on The Bachelor, I felt like I had to convince some of the family members that it was a very real experience and that love is possible, even in such a unique situation. This time, all of the families seemed to accept that and not question it at all. In fact, I even received unsolicited blessings from some of the fathers (which I greatly appreciated).

He didn't say that he didn't ask any of the fathers for their blessings.
    He didn't say that he didn't ask all of the fathers for their blessings.
    He didn't say he asked some but not others.
    What he did say is written intentionally vague so as to leave us to question what he really meant, and fill in the blanks for ourselves.

It worked.
    Thanks for bringing this forward Alexxxx ~ I was too lazy to do it, before
    I posted!!

I feel the statement in his blog was intended for the family, the father, and
    the daughter of the one he did ask. And for those of us who
    assume he asked all of them! He wants everyone to know how serious
    and special that relationship is to him. JMO of course!
    Last edited by Nibbles22; 02-24-2011 at 03:52 PM.
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    Thanks for bringing this forward Alexxxx ~ I was too lazy to do it, before
    I posted!!

I feel the statement in is blog was intended for the family, the father, and
    the daughter of the one he did ask. And for those of us who
    assume he asked all of them! He wants everyone to know how serious
    and special that relationship is to him. JMO of course!
    I agree with your assessment, Nibbles. It just makes sense when you consider Brad's upbringing, his manners, and his concern for everybody else's feelings. But especially, the feelings of his F1's family.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

I find it truly interesting that Brad and Chantal are now talking Austin/Homes/Closet Space and Brad still struggles to communicate with Emily in a relaxed manner. If he truly loves Emily he best talk to his docter in the next 2 days during filming before the proposal. I just can not seem to get past the fact he is "not" relaxed or "himself" around her!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    I find it truly interesting that Brad and Chantal are now talking Austin/Homes/Closet Space and Brad still struggles to communicate with Emily in a relaxed manner. If he truly loves Emily he best talk to his docter in the next 2 days during filming before the proposal. I just can not seem to get past the fact he is "not" relaxed or "himself" around her!
    Not unless "himself" involves a full-body muscle clench.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    *snipped*
    These are Chantal's own words from epi 3.
    "I'm over the drama. I just want it to stop. I just want to be able to focus on why we're here and not keep seeing people crying. And I highly doubt that he (Brad) wants a girl that is doing all those things."

I'm seeing the Brad/Chantal relationship on a decline. They peaked very early and for a while Brad was constantly dealing with her roller/coaster, possibly leveling out his initial attraction to her. We are no longer seeing those passionate kisses- on her HTD he kept his hands in his pocket the whole time while she had her arms around his neck and we only saw him offer her a peck.
    not true at all. check again

he (again) mixed his finger wither her in the car and he was THE FIRST to run to meet and greet her, she run AFTER him. He embrassed her with both arms and hold her to kiss her, then they walked and HE too her hand into his chest... his head was all over the place in the car trying to see chantal right before he run......

he also said to chantal before his departure: I'll miss you babe!

indeed a very cold attitude toward chantal........

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by abbiedabbie View Post
    Can someone refresh my memory?? Where and when did the statement "don't believe everything hear/see" or whatever it was, take place?
    lithargic

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post

he (again) mixed his finger wither her in the car and he was THE FIRST to run to meet and greet her, she run AFTER him. He embrassed her with both arms and hold her to kiss her, then they walked and HE too her hand into his chest... his head was all over the place in the car trying to see chantal right before he run......

Doesn't he call every one of the F4 babe? I wouldn't put too much stock in his calling a girl babe when he's said the same thing to Ashley, Shawntel, and most likely Emily.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post

Don't forget the audible sigh he made when he hugged her...you can most definitely hear that with the volume turned up! Like "ahhhhhhh...this is where i want to be"!

I understand where everyone is coming from with this and I see it also. I think alot of Brantal's heat is on the Chantal side. I think her easy going attitude overshadows his awkwardness.

Shawntel... She was the one initiating most of the time.

Ashley H... by the body language he is into her... it's the same with Chantal. Ashley's over the top personality again overshadows Brad. But it's obvious she has other issues and they realize they don't want to put up with each other.

Emily... I've said this before ... this is what happens when you stick two leads together.

FORT Fogey

indeed.... a marathon session in 2 days for sure!!!!