Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    We can agree on one thing, we had a whole season watching 2 girls ...no make that 4 that we REALLY REALLY liked. That has NEVER been the case for me.
    I wholeheartedly agree! It is so nice not minding, from a personal standpoint, who the final 1 is! I'd even be happy if everything were wrong and Ashely would be F1!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Here's some I read this morning. I think someone posted some of it.

It's getting nigh on to crunch time as The Bachelor's Brad Womack is down to a mere four women and must go through the tedious effort of telling each one how special she is, that she's the one, and describing to you, the utterly believing viewer, what an incredible connection he has. With all four women.

You know, the same connection he had with the ones he cut loose

It sets the bar very high for any man to come into Emily's life. But I will try my hardest to break through to Emily."

Any by that I mean, there's no freakin' way I'm gonna let some dead guy come between me and those cans!

That Brad Womack. The man can't shout it any louder, that he fell in love with Emily. He said throughout the show, he won't let Emily sabotage what they have.
    Do we know who spoke those words? certainly doesn't sound like the dead guy comment came from Brad, he is not that insensitive at least as he has been portrayed.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I think that line "I fell very early on for my F1" is what most of them say (and maybe even how they've chosen to remember it) in hindsight, out of respect for and to assure their chosen ones (especially knowing what they will have to watch on TV over the coming weeks), regardless of what was really happening at the time. Even those who really did fall early are encouraged by the producers (and as Brad has said, feel it is in their best interests) to try to give every relationship every chance to develop into love, which is exactly what I see Brad doing with Emily, and why I think he always had every intention to keep her around until the end, even if his feelings for Chantal were stronger.

eta, Veg, working on statue. (Who has a courtyard?)
    I am having deja vu You need to keep this post handy since this phrase seems to come up alot and I am starting to resent Brad for even saying because it's clouding my head and I can't think clearly.

On Ali's FDs, weren't the kissing scenes with Roberto shot close up and personal and the kissing scenes with ChrisL shown from far away. Isn't there a reason that they do this?

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    Somehow I doubt that Brad said that he wasn't going to let some dead guy come between Emily and her cans. That sounds more like something RS would say.
    But RS said it is Chantal, Brad chooses, why would he say something like that.

FORT Fanatic

But the quote would still have to be about Emily as far as I can tell due to the dead guy comment (I assume that is referring to Ricky).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    After reading this I had to watch their HTD again. You are right. What I took as being just plain mean to Emily for not wanting to kiss her with her daughter upstairs, surely looks like Mr. Brad was feeling a lot more than just wanting to kiss her. He was surely hot under the collar there. I did not understand why she was laughing and almost thought she was gonna cry at first, now it makes sense. Then when she told him she wanted him to stay in Charlotte for a week, he said something like- oh you picked up on that. Probably not those exact words but that is what I understood it to mean.

He also said so many things in his PI. You see him saying, I will paraphrase cause he said a lot more than this, and also said it with so much conviction, that he would cherish the opportunity to be a father figure to Ricki. It does not make sense to me for him to say that esp at this time in the process if he is saying post show that he fell for his F1 early on.
    are we talking about the same person who hardly touch him on his knee or his neck?? The south belle ladylike who put her faith really high, who does not want to accept the fantasy key at first???

So she would notice from where she is sitten THAT??? really??????

FORT Fogey

the REAL saying is:

Emily has been thru a lot. She had someone in her life that she cared so much about. (emily: he was the absolute love of my life)

There is so much love that Emily has for her ex that she holds on on that and rightfully so but it sets the bars very high to any man to come in emily's life but I want to be giving that oportunity so badly. I will try my hard to break thru to emily

Em, I do not want to get away from any conversation or anything. I want to be myself but this is me. I move very slowly and trust me that it is not of lack of interest. I care more for you that I should most probably say right now.

see the scripting in my signature : chantal vs emily
    Last edited by Shelby101; 02-23-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow View Post
    Somehow I doubt that Brad said that he wasn't going to let some dead guy come between Emily and her cans. That sounds more like something RS would say.
    Well Brad didn't say that. Some journalist is saying that that's what Brad really means/ is thinking.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Per the bolded: Compare Brad's response when Shawntel tells him she loves him with the response he gave Chantal when she told him. Not much difference.
    Yet his responses to both of these declarations are much warmer than his response when Emily says she can see herself completely falling in love with him.