Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Dang, you're good! I would definitely agree with this. I think that now that Brad has met Emily's daughter, he's basically back to that exact decision. All the stress of the "meet the daughter" is over and now he has to figure out what he really wants.

He's definitely ready to settle and have a family. I'm thinking he's not looking to wait a few years first to start a family either. After all he is 38.

1)He obviously is drawn to Chantal. And Chantal has flat out told him she's also ready and that it's just about finding the "right person." Her father even said that Chantal was ready to settle down and has been for a while.

2)He does have a connection with Emily too. Choosing Emily would give him an immediate family. I do think he's open to that. "I would welcome and cherish the opportunity to be a father figure to little Ricki." is a pretty strong statement.

In the end, I think it boils down to who he has a stronger connection with.....just like all the past bachelor seasons.

The first bolded......I think this was put in so that it wouldn't appear that his decision was not in any way based on Ricki and having a child immediately in his relationship. TPTB seem to be going overboard this season to ensure that Brad is PC about everything.

Brad said that he made the connection with his F1 early on. It did seem to me that at the end of his HTDs he seemed to be holding back. He might have kissed Ashley goodbye, but they didn't show it. He didn't kiss Shawntel. He was making excuses not to kiss Emily. He tried to explain it away, but I wasn't buying that one. Could it be that he only wanted to kiss one woman and one woman only and that after the HTD he was tired of playing the game and ready to be with his F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme View Post
    Frankly, the I fell early on should be kept to the lead and his F1 post show. I mean, they see each other and speak to each other after the show. Why does the viewing public need to know this?
    Trista has said that she fell for Ryan at the Hometown date, and Jason and Molly have both now come out and said that they did not fall in love until they started dating each other outside of the show. Go figure.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    that scene reminded me of Jake and Ali in San Fran when they went into the water for the kiss....so staged.....
    Absolutely.

The goodbye kiss at emily's door... that was so unatural from Brad. I mean this guy cannot hide anything.

ohhh he sure went for it but at first he looked like a broom there not knowing what to do. The comment of emily: brad will not leave without him kissing me... that pretty much resume the whole date: friends!

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality View Post
    Agree.
    Brad said that he knew early on yes. But it took the entire season for him to cement those feelings. In the meantime he gave all the other relationships their chance.

However IMO - he needed the whole season for his feelings to be reciprocated by the girl. She did have to choose him back right ?
    Here's some I read this morning. I think someone posted some of it.

It's getting nigh on to crunch time as The Bachelor's Brad Womack is down to a mere four women and must go through the tedious effort of telling each one how special she is, that she's the one, and describing to you, the utterly believing viewer, what an incredible connection he has. With all four women.

You know, the same connection he had with the ones he cut loose

It sets the bar very high for any man to come into Emily's life. But I will try my hardest to break through to Emily."

Any by that I mean, there's no freakin' way I'm gonna let some dead guy come between me and those cans!

That Brad Womack. The man can't shout it any louder, that he fell in love with Emily. He said throughout the show, he won't let Emily sabotage what they have.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Okay, this is where my favoritism shows up... but I honestly do watch what happens with ALL THE GIRLS. Anyway, this whole season reflects their first date! Um, his first 1:1 with Emily. The WHOLE shibang. It starts off slow, almost awkward moves on to warm add what's the word...revelation is made when Ricki comes to life. he says then, everything you've told me makes me like you even better. And what did his VERY LAST PI say... I'll let you go back and see for yourself cause I do NOT remember the exact words. But the expression in his voice told me a great deal of how he felt with Emily.

smitten but not love... BIG difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Trista has said that she fell for Ryan at the Hometown date, and Jason and Molly have both now come out and said that they did not fall in love until they started dating each other outside of the show. Go figure.
    That's when I was sure of Ryan and Trista, too. I knew then.. that the SWEETHEART of America for me was going to get the girl he loved and I could NOT WAIT to see his shy self embrace his feeling in words at the FRC. He was awesome. Still want to just SQUEEZE him. And when he takes his shirt off, it sure would be nice to touch him just once! Yowzer. What a package.I'm not sure ANYONE deserves Ryan. No, of course she did. J/K
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    that scene reminded me of Jake and Ali in San Fran when they went into the water for the kiss....so staged.....
    I mean... ask every single woman in the world and ask them if a kiss, with the feet in the sea, with the sound of the waves is not romantic... missing the sunset but the stars will do........... how orchestred this cannot be??????

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    smitten but not love... BIG difference.
    We can agree on one thing, we had a whole season watching 2 girls ...no make that 4 that we REALLY REALLY liked. That has NEVER been the case for me.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    And then last week he asks her "do you still feel the same?" Doesn't sound like a guy who didn't feel anything at her declaration of love to me.
    wellll brad hurt her badly when he kissed michelle. He knew he screwed big time and the relationship is not settle far from it. That is normal that brad is looking for reinsurance at that point!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Here's some I read this morning. I think someone posted some of it.

It's getting nigh on to crunch time as The Bachelor's Brad Womack is down to a mere four women and must go through the tedious effort of telling each one how special she is, that she's the one, and describing to you, the utterly believing viewer, what an incredible connection he has. With all four women.

You know, the same connection he had with the ones he cut loose

It sets the bar very high for any man to come into Emily's life. But I will try my hardest to break through to Emily."

Any by that I mean, there's no freakin' way I'm gonna let some dead guy come between me and those cans!

That Brad Womack. The man can't shout it any louder, that he fell in love with Emily. He said throughout the show, he won't let Emily sabotage what they have.
    Somehow I doubt that Brad said that he wasn't going to let some dead guy come between Emily and her cans. That sounds more like something RS would say.