Page 104 of 200 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Lest you think that is extremely noble of him, please remember that this is the same Brad that distinctly told us that he knew who his F1 was very early - if not by a group date than by a first 1-1 date. (That is documented in an interview.) Therefore, it really didn't matter how much he gave each relationship a chance. His heart and mind already knew and were made up. Personally, I think it was established the first night.
    Agree.
    Brad said that he knew early on yes. But it took the entire season for him to cement those feelings. In the meantime he gave all the other relationships their chance.

However IMO - he needed the whole season for his feelings to be reciprocated by the girl. She did have to choose him back right ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fan

FYI only, on Chantal's HTD when Brad and she run to each other, Brad hugs and picks here up and gives a hugh sigh...almost like he's breathing in her perfume (turn up your audio)....very telling to me as you can't argue audio and I really don't believe they added that in!

Quote Originally Posted by skitts View Post
    FYI only, on Chantal's HTD when Brad and she run to each other, Brad hugs and picks here up and gives a hugh sigh...almost like he's breathing in her perfume (turn up your audio)....very telling to me as you can't argue audio and I really don't believe they added that in!
    how in the world was he suppose to run to Emily and pick her up when she had a little girl attached to her hips. If you noticed next week in the previews for the f3 he does the same thing with Em and picks her up just as he did Chantal
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I am sure he was very interested in Emily; most guys would be enamoured of her physical appearance to say the least, and at the time this was all being filmed, the producers no doubt expected that there was a strong chance that she would be the next Bachelorette, and definitely the fan favorite. So Brad keeping her around as long as possible, even if he wasn't falling in love with her, was a no-brainer for them, not to mention they wouldn't want to miss out on the pathos that would come from a HTD with her adorable child. No way were they letting Brad send Emily home, although I suspect that he continued earnestly, of his own volition, to try to squeeze something out of their relationship until the bitter end (because what man wouldn't want to fall in love with Emily?), including swallowing the urge to bolt when it sank in what life would really be like raising another man's child.
    I have to disagree, for the simple fact that Brad has said himself, several times, he fell early, and hard. The producers would have clearly known who his F1 was going to be early on. His F1 is a result of falling in love early, not trying to squeeze something of a relationship when it got down to F2.

I doesn't matter what they thought while filming, they have enough footage to make anything seem possible. That's why IMO they are doing a great job with Chantel as the next 'ette if she wants it. Daddy O got enough facial camera time, more than any other parent that I know, and with his support by advertising, and eagerness to marry off his daughter, I'm sure everyone will be happy. JMHO

I just want to sleuth.

Thanks, Alexxx and ironcat, for great replies! ironcat, I'll only be your F1 if I can get the great Mr. O statue with the deal

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    how in the world was he suppose to run to Emily and pick her up when she had a little girl attached to her hips. If you noticed next week in the previews for the f3 he does the same thing with Em and picks her up just as he did Chantal
    It's not so much the running part, but the sigh he verbally makes when he hugs her!

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    No, you're not the only one to notice. It was the one thing that struck me as odd about that evening - it was an overreaction if it was about Brad being uncomfortable with Ricki in the house - which I don't believe it was. That was a cleverly edited scene that took Brad's uneasiness about something and added it on to his speech about how much he wanted to kiss Emily, but wouldn't. Brad fanning himself and Emily acting embarrassed, but happy, makes me think he told her how aroused he was and gauging by Emily's reaction, she was pleased.

ETA: I didn't watch Trista's season - for those who say this scene reminded you of Trista and Ryan, was my analysis what happened with those two?
    After reading this I had to watch their HTD again. You are right. What I took as being just plain mean to Emily for not wanting to kiss her with her daughter upstairs, surely looks like Mr. Brad was feeling a lot more than just wanting to kiss her. He was surely hot under the collar there. I did not understand why she was laughing and almost thought she was gonna cry at first, now it makes sense. Then when she told him she wanted him to stay in Charlotte for a week, he said something like- oh you picked up on that. Probably not those exact words but that is what I understood it to mean.

He also said so many things in his PI. You see him saying, I will paraphrase cause he said a lot more than this, and also said it with so much conviction, that he would cherish the opportunity to be a father figure to Ricki. It does not make sense to me for him to say that esp at this time in the process if he is saying post show that he fell for his F1 early on.
    Last edited by happy2bme; 02-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel View Post
    I have to disagree, for the simple fact that Brad has said himself, several times, he fell early, and hard. The producers would have clearly known who his F1 was going to be early on. His F1 is a result of falling in love early, not trying to squeeze something of a relationship when it got down to F2.

I doesn't matter what they thought while filming, they have enough footage to make anything seem possible. That's why IMO they are doing a great job with Chantel as the next 'ette if she wants it. Daddy O got enough facial camera time, more than any other parent that I know, and with his support by advertising, and eagerness to marry off his daughter, I'm sure everyone will be happy. JMHO

I just want to sleuth.
    I think that line "I fell very early on for my F1" is what most of them say (and maybe even how they've chosen to remember it) in hindsight, out of respect for and to assure their chosen ones (especially knowing what they will have to watch on TV over the coming weeks), regardless of what was really happening at the time. Even those who really did fall early are encouraged by the producers (and as Brad has said, feel it is in their best interests) to try to give every relationship every chance to develop into love, which is exactly what I see Brad doing with Emily, and why I think he always had every intention to keep her around until the end, even if his feelings for Chantal were stronger.

eta, Veg, working on statue. (Who has a courtyard?)
    Last edited by ironcat; 02-23-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I'm just wondering, but did Jason call Melissa's parent's before proposing to her on his season since they didn't want to be a part of the HTD?
    Yes he did. It was shown that both Jason and Melissa talked to her mom and dad on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    I think that line "I fell very early on for my F1" is what most of them say (and maybe even how they've chosen to remember it) in hindsight, out of respect for and to assure their chosen ones (especially knowing what they will have to watch on TV over the coming weeks), regardless of what was really happening at the time. Even those who really did fall early are encouraged by the producers (and as Brad has said, feel it is in their best interests) to try to give every relationship every chance to develop into love, which is exactly what I see Brad doing with Emily, and why I think he always had every intention to keep her around until the end, even if his feelings for Chantal were stronger.

Frankly, the I fell early on should be kept to the lead and his F1 post show. I mean, they see each other and speak to each other after the show. Why does the viewing public need to know this?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.