Page 102 of 200 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    emily herserlf said that in anguilla, it was not enough with brad...

I cannot believe that the orchestred kiss at the end of the date did change everything!!! Even when brad told her that she would get the rose at the rose ceremony, emily did not jump to kiss him or got over excited about it... they stand up and went for the kiss at the sea as requested by the producers....
    I will copycat Michelle: I do not even know that brad and emily will even be friends on facebook after the FRC!!
    Okay, this is where my favoritism shows up... but I honestly do watch what happens with ALL THE GIRLS. Anyway, this whole season reflects their first date! Um, his first 1:1 with Emily. The WHOLE shibang. It starts off slow, almost awkward moves on to warm add what's the word...revelation is made when Ricki comes to life. he says then, everything you've told me makes me like you even better. And what did his VERY LAST PI say... I'll let you go back and see for yourself cause I do NOT remember the exact words. But the expression in his voice told me a great deal of how he felt with Emily.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31 View Post
    Per the bolded: Compare Brad's response when Shawntel tells him she loves him with the response he gave Chantal when she told him. Not much difference.
    But he kept Chantal and dismissed Shawntel. If he felt (or didn't feel, as it were) the way he felt with Shawntel, Chantal would be gone already.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Brad said he wasn't going to let a dead guy come between him and Em, if he's not letting that stop him, certainly a ready made family isn't a problem, since he wants a family.
    Curious. When did he say that.....I don't remember this at all?

Originally Posted by Shelby101
    emily herserlf said that in anguilla, it was not enough with brad...

I cannot believe that the orchestred kiss at the end of the date did change everything!!! Even when brad told her that she would get the rose at the rose ceremony, emily did not jump to kiss him or got over excited about it... they stand up and went for the kiss at the sea as requested by the producers....
    I will copycat Michelle: I do not even know that brad and emily will even be friends on facebook after the FRC!!
    that scene reminded me of Jake and Ali in San Fran when they went into the water for the kiss....so staged.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    But he kept Chantal and dismissed Shawntel. If he felt (or didn't feel, as it were) the way he felt with Shawntel, Chantal would be gone already.
    Everybody but one was gonna have to go at sometime. She already had a rose that night anyway.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    even after she told him twice that if he wasn't feeling it to just send her home.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Then why on earth did he keep Emily around for a not and steamy Fantasy Date if he had absolutely NO interest in her at all, and in fact could not run out of her house quickly enough?! Based on that, he certainly had more chemistry with Shawntel. Oh, but he has to keep Emily around so she is highlighted for the next Bachelorette. Oh wait.. she's not the next Bachlorette.
    I am sure he was very interested in Emily; most guys would be enamoured of her physical appearance to say the least, and at the time this was all being filmed, the producers no doubt expected that there was a strong chance that she would be the next Bachelorette, and definitely the fan favorite. So Brad keeping her around as long as possible, even if he wasn't falling in love with her, was a no-brainer for them, not to mention they wouldn't want to miss out on the pathos that would come from a HTD with her adorable child. No way were they letting Brad send Emily home, although I suspect that he continued earnestly, of his own volition, to try to squeeze something out of their relationship until the bitter end (because what man wouldn't want to fall in love with Emily?), including swallowing the urge to bolt when it sank in what life would really be like raising another man's child.

I was kinda looking forward to Chantal and Shawntel being F2.
    It would have been great to hear CH summarize the season and have to repeatedly use both names and possibly get confused. oh well
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by jamabae View Post
    Curious. When did he say that.....I don't remember this at all?
    he said "Their's so much love that Emily has for her ex that she holds onto rightfully so. It sets the bar very high for any man to try to come into Emily's life but I want to be given the opportunity so badly and i'll try my hardest to break through to Emily"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    even after she told him twice that if he wasn't feeling it to just send her home.
    And then last week he asks her "do you still feel the same?" Doesn't sound like a guy who didn't feel anything at her declaration of love to me.