Page 101 of 200 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1996

Thread: Edit Analysis 2.0

FORT Fogey

Re: Edit Analysis 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Emily is TV gold. She's gorgeous, sweet, sassy (when we get to see it) and has a bonus sidekick in Ricki. Why wouldn't TPTB want her to stay as long as possible? And, Brad obviously likes her.

Brad said when he let Shawntel go that he didn't feel the way a man should feel when a woman tells him she loves him. Feeling that way, Shawntel would have been too hurt to string along to F2.

Next week Brad and Ashley will hit some kind of snag that requires him to pull her out of the RC lineup before roses are handed out. I think Ashley is invested in, if not fully falling for Brad, to the point that it would be cruel to keep her to F2 also.

That leaves Emily. I haven't seen anything to suggest an intense emotional connection on either Emily's or Brad's part. So keep her around for good TV and build up a story all around her with words, even if it isn't backed up with actions, to make viewers believe she is a viable candidate for F1. For the life of me, I really don't believe Emily will be heartbroken to be let go at F2.

emily herserlf said that in anguilla, it was not enough with brad...

I cannot believe that the orchestred kiss at the end of the date did change everything!!! Even when brad told her that she would get the rose at the rose ceremony, emily did not jump to kiss him or got over excited about it... they stand up and went for the kiss at the sea as requested by the producers....

I will copycat Michelle: I do not even know that brad and emily will even be friends on facebook after the FRC!!

Their's two final 1's this year Emily and little Ricki
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Emily is TV gold. She's gorgeous, sweet, sassy (when we get to see it) and has a bonus sidekick in Ricki. Why wouldn't TPTB want her to stay as long as possible? And, Brad obviously likes her.

Brad said when he let Shawntel go that he didn't feel the way a man should feel when a woman tells him she loves him. Feeling that way, Shawntel would have been too hurt to string along to F2.

Per the bolded: Compare Brad's response when Shawntel tells him she loves him with the response he gave Chantal when she told him. Not much difference.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii View Post
    My understanding is that Brad has had father figures in his life - didn't his mother remarry several times since divorcing Brad's father? One of her husbands must have cared enough for Brad to give him his last name. Maybe he still keeps in contact with him. I don't think Brad is looking for a father figure - I thought he explained that on his rain date with Shawntel. He's looking to create his own nuclear family just like his brothers have. It's no wonder that any meeting with Emily's father (if there was one) was not aired - Brad is not looking to be someone's "son", he's looking to be someone's "father".
    I don't think anyone says that he's intentionally looking for a father figure. But there's a lot to be said about how Brad possibly felt when DaddyO told him that he understood how he felt and they connected on a very meaningful level.
    At that very point, Brad can see him as a father figure, wether he is conscious of it or not.
    "Wicked HOT" = Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    emily herserlf said that in anguilla, it was not enough with brad...
    I cannot believe that the orchestred kiss at the end of the date did change everything!!! Even when brad told her that she would get the rose at the rose ceremony, emily did not jump to kiss him or got over excited about it... they stand up and went for the kiss at the sea as requested by the producers....
    When did she say this?? At the end of her date in Anguilla she says "I have not felt like this in a very long time. When I look at Brad I just feel like everything's gonna be ok and I don't need to be scared. Right now in this moment I feel like I am the happiest person in the world."

Then at the end of her HTD she says
    "This date was perfect. This is definitely the happiest I've been in a really long time just genuienly happy. I am definietly ready for Brad to change my life forever"
    sounds like a girl falling to me
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    [/B]
    I must be the only one that noticed cause whatever it is that has Brad in a tizzy and fanning himself, Emily looks down, hides her eyes and grins from ear to ear and won't look at him for some reason while she is doing it. Wonder why?So I guess she totally misunderstood what you guys feel is going in in that scene.
    No, you're not the only one to notice. It was the one thing that struck me as odd about that evening - it was an overreaction if it was about Brad being uncomfortable with Ricki in the house - which I don't believe it was. That was a cleverly edited scene that took Brad's uneasiness about something and added it on to his speech about how much he wanted to kiss Emily, but wouldn't. Brad fanning himself and Emily acting embarrassed, but happy, makes me think he told her how aroused he was and gauging by Emily's reaction, she was pleased.

ETA: I didn't watch Trista's season - for those who say this scene reminded you of Trista and Ryan, was my analysis what happened with those two?
    Last edited by 59hawaii; 02-23-2011 at 02:06 PM.

No, you're not the only one to notice. It was the one thing that struck me as odd about that evening - it was an overreaction if it was about Brad being uncomfortable with Ricki in the house - which I don't believe it was. That was a cleverly edited scene that took Brad's uneasiness about something and added it on to his speech about how much he wanted to kiss Emily, but wouldn't. Brad fanning himself and Emily acting embarrassed, but happy, makes me think he told her how aroused he was and gauging by Emily's reaction, she was pleased.
    This is why I said it before..It reminded me of a Trista/Ryan moment..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    When did she say this?? At the end of her date in Anguilla she says "I have not felt like this in a very long time. When I look at Brad I just feel like everything's gonna be ok and I don't need to be scared. Right now in this moment I feel like I am the happiest person in the world."

Then at the end of her HTD she says
    "This date was perfect. This is definitely the happiest I've been in a really long time just genuienly happy. I am definietly ready for Brad to change my life forever"
    sounds like a girl falling to me
    listen again it is in the middle of their date

Next week Brad and Ashley will hit some kind of snag that requires him to pull her out of the RC lineup before roses are handed out. I think Ashley is invested in, if not fully falling for Brad, to the point that it would be cruel to keep her to F2 also.

That leaves Emily. I haven't seen anything to suggest an intense emotional connection on either Emily's or Brad's part. So keep her around for good TV and build up a story all around her with words, even if it isn't backed up with actions, to make viewers believe she is a viable candidate for F1. For the life of me, I really don't believe Emily will be heartbroken to be let go at F2.
    Alexxx, I'm not picking on you, I just always seem to reply to your posts

I thought Emily stayed around to F2 because she was the next B'ette?

Shawntel, no way under Mr. O'Brien's great statue that Shawntel was in love with Brad. No way. The girl played her role wonderfully, but no way she woulda been crushed if he didn't pick her. He could have taken her to F2. Perhaps, she was guaranteed an F4 spot simply for staying with the show once Chris L. walked.

If he really didn't care for Emily, he could have let her go at F3 and taken Ashley to F2.

Chantal and Emily are in the F2 because those girls are the ones whom he most cared for.

FORT Fogey

ETA: I didn't watch Trista's season - for those who say this scene reminded you of Trista and Ryan, was my analysis what happened with those two?
    that would explain that he does not take her hand or touch her or make any attempt to get closer to her then... wow I wished he had this white shorts hon and we could sleuth it