Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    just spec on my part but the relationship might not be all roses and sunbeams that they are telling us...no one knows but them..NOOOOOOOOO there was no way she knew Ricky would die..but she did say that he told her she didn't have to go that day because she wasn't feeling well...we don't know that for sure..at 17 and 18 a lot of us make stupid decisions to hold onto a guy...is it possible that she did get pregnant on purpose to hold onto him;....we will never know....but it is a possibility
    Or... birth control failed. Maybe the c****m broke. Hey, you never know.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    No, so what's the point? She already had a ring on her finger. So, what's there to hold on to when she's already got it?
    IKR he was already 100% commited to her when he put the ring on her finger. So why would she need to "trick" him and get pregnant just to hold on to him.......... Not buying it. Nor do I think Em is the kind of girl that would intentionally get pregnant just to keep a guy jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    IKR he was already 100% commited to her when he put the ring on her finger. So why would she need to "trick" him and get pregnant just to hold on to him.......... Not buying it. Nor do I think Em is the kind of girl that would intentionally get pregnant just to keep a guy jmo
    Yeah, like she wasn't good enough to hold on to him or something. She is most guys dream girl. JMO from knowing lots of guys and raising two

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    Yeah, like she wasn't good enough to hold on to him or something. She is most guys dream girl. JMO from knowing lots of guys and raising two
    It's becoming silly season on the boards. I wasn't on much for Ali and Roberto, was it this crazy last year? I agree it was unplanned. I don't believe in accidents.....kids are a blessing, even if they drive you nuts from 12-18!

Quote Originally Posted by duchick64 View Post
    It's becoming silly season on the boards. I wasn't on much for Ali and Roberto, was it this crazy last year? I agree it was unplanned. I don't believe in accidents.....kids are a blessing, even if they drive you nuts from 12-18!
    Believe it or not, last season was waaaay worse!!! There was some crazy Chris L love on here and Ali was a wanna-be actress!!

Quote Originally Posted by hooked4 View Post
    Believe it or not, last season was waaaay worse!!! There was some crazy Chris L love on here and Ali was a wanna-be actress!!
    And Roberto had the umitigated gall to sweat while on a tropical island in the South Pacific
    Inigo Montoya: Let me explain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdink in little less then half an hour so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape, after I kill count Rugen.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    And Roberto had the umitigated gall to sweat while on a tropical island in the South Pacific
    oh yeah, I remember that Poor guy really was drenched, though. That was another season with two really awesome F2s!
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Reading those articles brought back the memories of crying so hard that day. I can't imagine the pain Rick went through. He lost his dad earlier that year, his son, two nieces, his brother, and friends

Its still so sad they were working on that house together when Ricky died. It's a beautiful one. The Hendricks own that one, and Ricky's former house I believe is owned in a trust for Little Ricki. Both are beautiful, just like the entire family

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    oh yeah, I remember that Poor guy really was drenched, though. That was another season with two really awesome F2s!
    Agree, she couldn't have made a bad choice. Well at least in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    He was so gross! Ali luuurved it though!

They turned out to be so awesome together. Best surprise ever for me!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City