Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Bring on People... after the last episode!!! Or in the VERY NEAR FUTURE!
    I could see Brad and Emily getting the cover of People. I'm sure they will have some gorgeous photos!

Is it too much to ask for a little side-section of Chantal and Jeff too?

I'm pretty sure Ricki was conceived when Ricky and Emily were in Hawaii with his mom. Or it was right before, the timing adds up. I'm doubting its on purpose, she had no clue what was to come

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes View Post
    I could see Brad and Emily getting the cover of People. I'm sure they will have some gorgeous photos!

Is it too much to ask for a little side-section of Chantal and Jeff too?
    I think you guys have made a great connection with Chantal! I have a feeling you will seeee lots of her esp through twitter! I think you make her smile.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ricki was conceived when Ricky and Emily were in Hawaii with his mom. Or it was right before, the timing adds up. I'm doubting its on purpose, she had no clue what was to come
    Kiara95, I must say that I am very impressed with the manner in which you've posted information regarding Emily. You are always polite, never getting defensive or sniping back at anyone who might not necessarily be enamored with Emily. It's nice to see.
    As you can tell, depending on who the particular contestant is that you are rooting for, many times the degree of accuracy by the sleuthers is not particularly appreciated. However, the degree of accuracy, nonetheless, is generally quite high. -The ever astute Bloomers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    [/B]

seriously how in the heck would she know that he was going to die. It's not like she woke up that morning and said "let's get knocked up because I know Ricky's plane is going to crash"
    I think the bolded part of Living's post was her (perhaps exaggerated for emphasis) take on what the rumours were saying. Nothing I've read anywhere suggests such a thing, so let's be careful not to give this one legs.

Why would Emily get pregnant on purpose? She already had the ring, so I don't see why she would do that. On top of the fact that she seems like such a sweet heart. I just don't see her as the type of girl to do such a thing. Remember, she still has the complete support of the Hendrick's and they know her inside and out. I don't see why we are even speculating on this since there is no way to know for sure anyway. Seems like another way to tear her down, just for the heck of it.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    Why would Emily get pregnant on purpose? She already had the ring, so I don't see why she would do that. On top of the fact that she seems like such a sweet heart. I just don't see her as the type of girl to do such a thing. Remember, she still has the complete support of the Hendrick's and they know her inside and out. I don't see why we are even speculating on this since there is no way to know for sure anyway. Seems like another way to tear her down, just for the heck of it.

So very true....

FORT Newbie

I was asked to cross-post a message I wrote in the General chat thread. Not sure if re-posting is allowed (and it is rather long), so I will link it. It probably does fit in this thread more so than the other one.

fansofrealitytv.com/forums/spoilers-speculation/89848-general-bachelor-chat-spoiler-forum-16.html#post4233591
    Apologies that I can't actually include a working URL... guess I'll have to do a little more posting but if you add the www, it'll work!

(It's several topics rolled into one, mostly regarding speculation about Emily and when she met Ricky, Cori, the whole debacle...)

If the Link above is allowed, I can do the same for the URLs that are missing from my post:

URL #1: nascar.com/2002/news/headlines/bg/06/17/convo_hendrick/
    URL #2: legacy.com/obituaries/charlotte/obituary.aspx?n=joseph-riddick-hendrick&pid=2754543
    URL #3: jayski.com/trib/hendrick-tragedy.htm#4
    URL #4: talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=469
    URL #5: nascar.com/2004/news/opinion/10/25/hendrick_carrying_on/
    URL #6: cupscene.com/110804.htm
    (Add www to all except URL #4... just add http to that one)
    Last edited by ADHDR; 03-09-2011 at 11:21 PM. Reason: mixed up URL 3/4 in when saying add www - it's fixed now

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92 View Post
    just spec on my part but the relationship might not be all roses and sunbeams that they are telling us...no one knows but them..NOOOOOOOOO there was no way she knew Ricky would die..but she did say that he told her she didn't have to go that day because she wasn't feeling well...we don't know that for sure..at 17 and 18 a lot of us make stupid decisions to hold onto a guy...is it possible that she did get pregnant on purpose to hold onto him;....we will never know....but it is a possibility
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    just spec on my part but the relationship might not be all roses and sunbeams that they are telling us...no one knows but them..NOOOOOOOOO there was no way she knew Ricky would die..but she did say that he told her she didn't have to go that day because she wasn't feeling well...we don't know that for sure..at 17 and 18 a lot of us make stupid decisions to hold onto a guy...is it possible that she did get pregnant on purpose to hold onto him;....we will never know....but it is a possibility
    No, so what's the point? She already had a ring on her finger. So, what's there to hold on to when she's already got it?