Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

have not seen it yet but it will no doubt say, If Brad picked Emily can a baby be far behind? He has stated he want to be a dad, that he loves kids, he adores his brothers kids. So like all gossip mags. they qualified it with and IF, and then went with the spoiled favorite. If it were Chantal maybe they would have said Brad is building a large sculpture in his new home with Chantal. They are paid to make stuff up and tread oh so close to the truth.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Regular

Who owns life and style?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    I'm sure they are talking about Ricki too. lol
    Gotta love those mags! The people who write them and put them together are a real piece of work outside of People and US or is it OK.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu View Post
    Gotta love those mags! The people who write them and put them together are a real piece of work outside of People and US or is it OK.
    well I have wondered for how many seasons now..when someone was gonna turn up pregnant,....lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Thank you for the welcome, Alanna, and thank you truelovealways for posting the cover.

I agree with all of you. I am sure that it is a whole bunch of nothing but just thought that it was interesting.

It's so funny. Both of the latest rag mag cover stories of Brad show him primarily with Emily, so you just know the people putting it together have read the spoilers. If there is anyone out there who still thinks it is Chantal, after the last show (I want Emily to be my wife) and the magazine articles, I would be surprised. I guess Fleiss just let it all go this season?? It's not like him to throw in the towel to the spoilers, but I guess it started (for us) with BG and now that RS is on board with the Emily F1 spoiler, Fleiss thought there was no point. I can't remember if any other season had the magazine covers almost exclusive to one girl BEFORE the FRC has even happened??

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    It's so funny. Both of the latest rag mag cover stories of Brad show him primarily with Emily, so you just know the people putting it together have read the spoilers. If there is anyone out there who still thinks it is Chantal, after the last show (I want Emily to be my wife) and the magazine articles, I would be surprised. I guess Fleiss just let it all go this season?? It's not like him to throw in the towel to the spoilers, but I guess it started (for us) with BG and now that RS is on board with the Emily F1 spoiler, Fleiss thought there was no point. I can't remember if any other season had the magazine covers almost exclusive to one girl BEFORE the FRC has even happened??
    Last season with Roberto? I don't remember which magazine it was though, but it came out around this time in the show.

ETA: But you're right. We only had one spoiler saying Ali chose Roberto, and that was Blondiegal right?
    Last edited by sanlee; 03-09-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well I have wondered for how many seasons now..when someone was gonna turn up pregnant,....lol
    I really hope she's not pregnant. Nothing against Emily, but there are alot of nascar fans that think she got pregnant on purpose and if she turns up pregnant again ...aye yi yi.

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Samantharose View Post
    I really hope she's not pregnant. Nothing against Emily, but there are alot of nascar fans that think she got pregnant on purpose and if she turns up pregnant again ...aye yi yi.
    Never heard this before?