Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1095

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

  1. #941
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,683

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    A General Chat thread is now open for discussion of anything that doesn't relate directly to Tabloid Spoilers.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #942
    FORT Fan draven31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san antonio,tx
    Posts
    357

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post
    I'm just happy Emily seems to be ok, and happy. Ricky's best friend Brian has gone off the deep end in my honest opinion. There was a recent article in Maxim and it was just disgusting. Out drinking so wildly he was blacking out, etc. Bringing multiple girls home. It wasn't even a gossip rage, but an interview! He may act like he isn't hurting but its obvious.
    I heard about Brian's "interview" Makes Tony Stewart's a few years ago look tame. Does anybody know if Emily keeps in touch? They seamed like they were friends to.

  3. #943
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    52

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    I'm new here, had to find out the "truth" when rumors of an RS error made the rounds at work. Of course the group of gals I work with (and therefore myself) all knew the first spoiler, so I really looked for the romance with Chantel to develop, and knew who to focus on, with limited distraction from all the other wannabees. But, it was clear from the beginning that Brad had some serious fascination with Emily. He seemed so taken and drawn to her that I wondered why it didn't go any further....?? I finally concluded that with Chantel, he knew he was getting a sure thing......100% positive he wouldn't be rejected. With Emily, maybe he didn't have that security, and it was painfully obvious how insecure Brad is. That seemed to be the only thing that made sense to me, as for Chantel being F1. I think Chantel is great, but all along I thought of her being by Brad's side, engaged now, and seeing the obvious love for Emily onscreen, and the sick feeling she must of felt in knowing that she was really his second choice, and F1 by some default or fear. Now this.......all I can say is wow. I'm glad he had the guts to fight for true love. But, if it was so clear to Brad all along, then why wasn't his season like Matt's, where you knew it was Shauna (or whatever her name was) all along? Why did it seem like Chantel really had a chance? Was he really conflicted or not? I guess I can accept him passing on Emily as too much of a risk, but don't understand him leading on Chantel. Just confused now!

  4. #944
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    I'm new here, had to find out the "truth" when rumors of an RS error made the rounds at work. Of course the group of gals I work with (and therefore myself) all knew the first spoiler, so I really looked for the romance with Chantel to develop, and knew who to focus on, with limited distraction from all the other wannabees. But, it was clear from the beginning that Brad had some serious fascination with Emily. He seemed so taken and drawn to her that I wondered why it didn't go any further....?? I finally concluded that with Chantel, he knew he was getting a sure thing......100% positive he wouldn't be rejected. With Emily, maybe he didn't have that security, and it was painfully obvious how insecure Brad is. That seemed to be the only thing that made sense to me, as for Chantel being F1. I think Chantel is great, but all along I thought of her being by Brad's side, engaged now, and seeing the obvious love for Emily onscreen, and the sick feeling she must of felt in knowing that she was really his second choice, and F1 by some default or fear. Now this.......all I can say is wow. I'm glad he had the guts to fight for true love. But, if it was so clear to Brad all along, then why wasn't his season like Matt's, where you knew it was Shauna (or whatever her name was) all along? Why did it seem like Chantel really had a chance? Was he really conflicted or not? I guess I can accept him passing on Emily as too much of a risk, but don't understand him leading on Chantel. Just confused now!

    thatblonde! Great first post. I had these same thoughts when the F1 spoiler was changed.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

  5. #945
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    255

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    I'm new here, had to find out the "truth" when rumors of an RS error made the rounds at work. Of course the group of gals I work with (and therefore myself) all knew the first spoiler, so I really looked for the romance with Chantel to develop, and knew who to focus on, with limited distraction from all the other wannabees. But, it was clear from the beginning that Brad had some serious fascination with Emily. He seemed so taken and drawn to her that I wondered why it didn't go any further....?? I finally concluded that with Chantel, he knew he was getting a sure thing......100% positive he wouldn't be rejected. With Emily, maybe he didn't have that security, and it was painfully obvious how insecure Brad is. That seemed to be the only thing that made sense to me, as for Chantel being F1. I think Chantel is great, but all along I thought of her being by Brad's side, engaged now, and seeing the obvious love for Emily onscreen, and the sick feeling she must of felt in knowing that she was really his second choice, and F1 by some default or fear. Now this.......all I can say is wow. I'm glad he had the guts to fight for true love. But, if it was so clear to Brad all along, then why wasn't his season like Matt's, where you knew it was Shauna (or whatever her name was) all along? Why did it seem like Chantel really had a chance? Was he really conflicted or not? I guess I can accept him passing on Emily as too much of a risk, but don't understand him leading on Chantel. Just confused now!
    WELCOME...Thats is how I felt too..Still wondering if all the said "spoilers" are true...

  6. #946
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    13

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    This may have already been discussed, but has anyone seen the Life and Style Magazine cover for March 21,2011.

    The cover shows a picture of Brad and Emily with the caption, "A Baby for Brad."

    Just thought this was interesting....

  7. #947
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mom View Post
    This may have already been discussed, but has anyone seen the Life and Style Magazine cover for March 21,2011.

    The cover shows a picture of Brad and Emily with the caption, "A Baby for Brad."

    Just thought this was interesting....
    Someone take the wheel in this situation. Please.

    btw!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  8. #948
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mom View Post
    This may have already been discussed, but has anyone seen the Life and Style Magazine cover for March 21,2011.

    The cover shows a picture of Brad and Emily with the caption, "A Baby for Brad."

    Just thought this was interesting....
    Thanks for the heads up!! Here's the cover. They are probably referring to Ricki jmo
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  9. #949
    "SPYING" ButterflyFaery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Never Never Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie_Mom View Post
    This may have already been discussed, but has anyone seen the Life and Style Magazine cover for March 21,2011.

    The cover shows a picture of Brad and Emily with the caption, "A Baby for Brad."

    Just thought this was interesting....
    well I said a couple of days ago I saw something on twitter saying that Brad might be a father soon..but I dismissed it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

  10. #950
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!! Here's the cover. They are probably referring to Ricki jmo
    I'm sure they are talking about Ricki too. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.