Page 91 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Also from Kiara... little Ricki... awwwwwww.
    Them cheeks! Them cheeks! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    Of course she's entitled to child support, but most mother's child support payments do not allow them to live a life of luxury without working. I must be completely unaware of how lucrative two motorcycle shops and two race cars are, because a percentage of that would not seem to go far enough to buy a luxurious home for the child and mother with no need for additional income. I'm sure the Hendricks provide much more than what a child support payment would be.
    And add to that the fact that when one parent dies, the child is entitled to social security payments. When my step-father passed away (I was 14), my mom drew his social security. One check for her (they were married) and one check for me. Her's ended when I turned 16 and the one she got for me ended when I was 18.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    I agree. It's not that being a fan of Chantal's caused me to tragically miss out on seeing the "loviest love story that ever loved" (TM someone awesome) between Emily and Brad -- anyone could tell, objectively speaking, how interested in her he was. I could see the love story just fine -- I just didn't care about it. It didn't interest me in the slightest. Emily annoyed me from the get-go -- yeah, I'm a judgy b!tch, but I just couldn't get past the peroxide blonde hair -- and as you said, being Canadian, I simply can't relate to her. I don't find the two of them together to be remotely compelling, and I don't like Brad when he's with her. I much prefer the Chantal-related Brad, the one who's animated and funny and spontaneous and even a tiny bit charming. When he's with Emily he's so stilted and wooden and nervous that it gives me hives.

And honestly, I don't even care that I backed the wrong horse in this race. I don't feel like the season was a waste just because my girl didn't "win" (and I use that term rather loosely). For me, Chantal was absolutely the star of the season, and I can still re-watch and enjoy her early dates with Brad, simply because I enjoy her so much.
    This!

Maybe it's being Canadian, I don't get the Southern Belle charm either. Nor the hair.
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

I agree. It's not that being a fan of Chantal's caused me to tragically miss out on seeing the "loviest love story that ever loved" (TM someone awesome) between Emily and Brad -- anyone could tell, objectively speaking, how interested in her he was. I could see the love story just fine -- I just didn't care about it. It didn't interest me in the slightest. Emily annoyed me from the get-go -- yeah, I'm a judgy b!tch, but I just couldn't get past the peroxide blonde hair -- and as you said, being Canadian, I simply can't relate to her. I don't find the two of them together to be remotely compelling, and I don't like Brad when he's with her. I much prefer the Chantal-related Brad, the one who's animated and funny and spontaneous and even a tiny bit charming. When he's with Emily he's so stilted and wooden and nervous that it gives me hives.

And honestly, I don't even care that I backed the wrong horse in this race. I don't feel like the season was a waste just because my girl didn't "win" (and I use that term rather loosely). For me, Chantal was absolutely the star of the season, and I can still re-watch and enjoy her early dates with Brad, simply because I enjoy her so much.
    Agree 100% I just don't care......I am in the south and just didn't get Emily either, they are a dime dozen in the south I am just not overly fond of that type.....

^^^ I agree wholeheartedly. I'm from the Northeast so the southern belle thing is lost on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Alanna opened me up to a whole new world of fashion possibilities when she introduced me to the possessionista! Emily's nail polish is made by "Essie" and the color is "Fiji". FINALLY my local Target got the color in ... and BTW it was the last one left.

I love it!! I had this other color kind of like it but it would take almost 4 coats to get the color right... this one is barely two! It's awesome.
    I still wear Jillian's nail polish b/c of possessionista. You can buy Essie at Trade Secret or Ulta.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    And add to that the fact that when one parent dies, the child is entitled to social security payments. When my step-father passed away (I was 14), my mom drew his social security. One check for her (they were married) and one check for me. Her's ended when I turned 16 and the one she got for me ended when I was 18.
    Well the house was bought for and paid before Ricky died. Considering his parents net worth, he had quite a bit of money. Also, when he passed away, those race teams he owned, and the cars etc, were bought out by Rick, with the money going to the estate. Those cars, shops etc are worth millions. We also know the Maynards aren't hurting for money, so I'm sure they suppose her.
    Look at all of Hollywoods ex husbands etc, the child support they receive pays for their lifestyles.

Ricky has a will set up in 1999, well that was his most current one, with tons of things set in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post
    Well the house was bought for and paid before Ricky died. Considering his parents net worth, he had quite a bit of money. Also, when he passed away, those race teams he owned, and the cars etc, were bought out by Rick, with the money going to the estate. Those cars, shops etc are worth millions. We also know the Maynards aren't hurting for money, so I'm sure they suppose her.
    Look at all of Hollywoods ex husbands etc, the child support they receive pays for their lifestyles.

Ricky has a will set up in 1999, well that was his most current one, with tons of things set in place.

You know honestly to me it is not any of my business regarding how she is able to support herself and Ricky. I think just looking at the story of her and Ricky and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. What I was insterested in is if she is a good Mom, and apparently she is. Also I did not see someone that did not interact and have a personality. SO much was cut out. Remembe when Brad had a rose and she grabbed it and said ' I will take that my dear' before he even asked her. He laughed. Also at the Home town date she quipped ' Brad is not getting out of here until he kisses me'. I imagine there were several others but they made the cutting room floor. Being basically reserved is not a bad thing. I can see that is who she is. She can belt out those one liners that are funny. To me she seems pretty stable. I love Chantal too but I do see the connection between Emily and Brad. I have always said the last 4 were a great group. It did not matter to me who he picked. I have learned long ago that most boarders get caught up in the editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1 View Post
    You know honestly to me it is not any of my business regarding how she is able to support herself and Ricky. I think just looking at the story of her and Ricky and it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out. What I was insterested in is if she is a good Mom, and apparently she is. Also I did not see someone that did not interact and have a personality. SO much was cut out. Remembe when Brad had a rose and she grabbed it and said ' I will take that my dear' before he even asked her. He laughed. Also at the Home town date she quipped ' Brad is not getting out of here until he kisses me'. I imagine there were several others but they made the cutting room floor. Being basically reserved is not a bad thing. I can see that is who she is. She can belt out those one liners that are funny. To me she seems pretty stable. I love Chantal too but I do see the connection between Emily and Brad. I have always said the last 4 were a great group. It did not matter to me who he picked. I have learned long ago that most boarders get caught up in the editing.

Watching the show I thought she came off as boring at times, which is far from the case. Some of it is editing, and also I bet she reserved herself a lot because she has an image to uphold not only for herself, but her daughter, and the Hendricks. Also the whole setting is intimidating to begin with! Heck, I am extremely talkative outgoing crazy weird etc and when I'm around guys I'm totally opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post

Thank you Kiara, and thank you for the beautiful pictures of Em and baby Ricki.
    I lost someone I loved and planned on spending my life with many years ago and I can so relate to Em. I really like her and hope she is happy !