Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    So while I was standing in line at my local Target buying my new fav nail polish I saw the dreaded Emily is the devil In Touch and took notice to how many people picked it up to read it. UMM none... the best thing that could have ever happened to Emily was Charlie Sheen going wacko the same week she became the spoiled F1... Yep People won out!
    #winning

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Aww! That's adorable. You seem to know Emily.

As far as what happened to her, I think she definately lost some weight in her face and she wears more makeup on the show. But I can understand wearing more makeup because she is on TV.
    She is thinner than I have ever seen! Not that she was EVER fat, but she is such a tiny girl, a few pounds changes a lot. Her hair also more bleached, than the usual golden super blonde she had for a while, and BINGO with the makeup!

So while I was standing in line at my local Target buying my new fav nail polish I saw the dreaded Emily is the devil In Touch and took notice to how many people picked it up to read it. UMM none... the best thing that could have ever happened to Emily was Charlie Sheen going wacko the same week she became the spoiled F1... Yep People won out!
    Yep thanks to Charlie Sheen losing his ever loving mind I think the final couple will be just fine in escaping the tabloid covers thankfully #winning #tigerblood
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Also from Kiara... little Ricki... awwwwwww.
    O.M.G. soooo cute!!!

Brad... you better treat Emily and Ricki right... Don't. mess. it. up.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    #winning
    Perfect!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Aww! That's adorable. You seem to know Emily.

As far as what happened to her, I think she definately lost some weight and yes, it shows in her face, and she wears more makeup on the show. But I can understand wearing more makeup because she is on TV.
    I agree this is my fave look of hers she looks amazing and she doesn't have as much make-up on. She is such a pretty girl
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    I agree this is my fave look of hers she looks amazing and she doesn't have as much make-up on. She is such a pretty girl
    She looks so great here! I do think she looks younger here than when on the show.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

She looks so great here! I do think she looks younger here than when on the show.
    Where are the Vlogs? And just adds to the point, she always looks so different at times!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post
    Where are the Vlogs? And just adds to the point, she always looks so different at times!
    She does for sure. I'm that way too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara95 View Post
    They are on the new bachelor site im not sure if I can post the link I will pm it to you

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Guardian, with all due respect cause you know I love you...I did enter this with an open mind and I didn't see the love story between Brad and Emily!! I think it's too simplistic to say that those who don't see it are close-minded. I think a great deal has to do with who we, as viewers, tend to identify more closely with when we meet these girls. For me, I live up North, I don't know anything about being "southern" and I don't look anything like Emily, I don't have a rich family or a sad story, so relating to her was more difficult for me. I do remember saying at the beginning of the show that she seemed like a sweetie, but that's about as close I came to relating to her. Now Chantal on the other hand seemed real to me, like one of my girlfriends, someone who has made mistakes, who can laugh at herself and be silly, like someone who isn't perfect but who will have your back if you need her to, who is kind of witty and probably has a biting, sarcastic sense of humour, and I thought "I can relate to this girl! She's cool!" and that was it. I saw what I liked and related to her in Chantal, and I thought I saw her having a good influence on Brad too in that he seemed to come alive with her. So I chose her as my favourite, and following that saw the love story. I didn't see it with Emily, but not because I am close-minded. I just didn't see it.
    I agree. It's not that being a fan of Chantal's caused me to tragically miss out on seeing the "loviest love story that ever loved" (TM someone awesome) between Emily and Brad -- anyone could tell, objectively speaking, how interested in her he was. I could see the love story just fine -- I just didn't care about it. It didn't interest me in the slightest. Emily annoyed me from the get-go -- yeah, I'm a judgy b!tch, but I just couldn't get past the peroxide blonde hair -- and as you said, being Canadian, I simply can't relate to her. I don't find the two of them together to be remotely compelling, and I don't like Brad when he's with her. I much prefer the Chantal-related Brad, the one who's animated and funny and spontaneous and even a tiny bit charming. When he's with Emily he's so stilted and wooden and nervous that it gives me hives.

And honestly, I don't even care that I backed the wrong horse in this race. I don't feel like the season was a waste just because my girl didn't "win" (and I use that term rather loosely). For me, Chantal was absolutely the star of the season, and I can still re-watch and enjoy her early dates with Brad, simply because I enjoy her so much.