Page 9 of 110 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Mot so sure that she has implants...
    Someone posted on TWOP and said she's had them since she was 12 and has also been a little chubby, so I think they're real too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If y'all look at the suit Chantal was wearing there is a very strategically placed triangle of material ... So no nipple would be showing at all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Hard to tell if Chantals are real or not.. Chantal is a little more voluptuous. Its easier to tell on bone thin people and older people (they are great all the same) Isnt there a pic of her prom of something that might be a good indication. As well I think RS did say most of them did but I was not sure if Chantal was on the list. ALl I know is real or not.. I would take them.

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    Hard to tell if Chantals are real or not.. Chantal is a little more voluptuous. Its easier to tell on bone thin people and older people (they are great all the same) Isnt there a pic of her prom of something that might be a good indication. As well I think RS did say most of them did but I was not sure if Chantal was on the list. ALl I know is real or not.. I would take them.
    Chantels are enhanced as are Emily's.

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass View Post
    Both Emily and Chantal were on "the list." RS' list.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Someone posted on TWOP and said she's had them since she was 12 and has also been a little chubby, so I think they're real too.
    WHAT??? who gets breast implants at the age of 12? Who is even developed enough at that stage of the game to determine they need implants at age 12?? I can't believe that. That is very suspect. Being in the medical profession and having dealt with plastics--I can't even imagine a reputable dr. doing that for a patient age 12 unless the patient had mastectomies or needed great reconstruction for whatever reason and even then I can't fathom it. Are you sure you heard correctly?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    And he would know how???

I think she is naturally voluptuous
    Let's get out our magnifying glasses tonight and scrutinize her mom for clues.

Those poor women.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    WHAT??? who gets breast implants at the age of 12? Who is even developed enough at that stage of the game to determine they need implants at age 12?? I can't believe that. That is very suspect. Being in the medical profession and having dealt with plastics--I can't even imagine a reputable dr. doing that for a patient age 12 unless the patient had mastectomies or needed great reconstruction for whatever reason and even then I can't fathom it. Are you sure you heard correctly?
    I think what Alanna meant is that Chantal was always "well developped" ever since she was 12..meaning that she didn't get any implants..That's how I understood the post anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Let's get out our magnifying glasses tonight and scrutinize her mom for clues.

Those poor women.
    Well mom didn't look that "natural" in the face. Just sayin...
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

One of the 22 shots done by SI is a very good indicator that they are most likely real... Would be difficult to do if fake

I will leave ya with that to discover on you own tho...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON