Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Wow, looking at those S/C's posted for SI I can honestly say with 100% conviction that I think they are prettier in person. All the photoshopping just left them all looking not like a real person. All three are actually prettier in person, perceived flaws and all. Chantal's tummy was a little bigger than the other girls that day but she was still extremely pretty. I like her body. I think she should be mad that they changed her so much, lol. She was just fine the way she actually was. Ok, so the abs may have to tweak a wee bit but other than that she is perfect.
    I have to say when looking at Chantal's photos, the only thing I kept thinking was "where are her nipples"? The way that top was I knew they'd have to be hanging out.

I think the bikini top must have had a nude covering underneath the string - otherwise she clearly would've had several nip slips.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I think the bikini top must have had a nude covering underneath the string - otherwise she clearly would've had several nip slips.
    Okay, so, coming from the perspective of someone who picks out the beach cover-up first and then tries to find a suit to match it.....

What is the purpose of all that? Why would the suit be designed to reveal...er, something and then retrofitted to hide those somethings, making it appear that what should be there, does not exist at all. Is that whole head-scratching over whether she-has-them or has-them-not supposed to be sexy?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    Okay, so, coming from the perspective of someone who picks out the beach cover-up first and then tries to find a suit to match it.....

What is the purpose of all that? Why would the suit be designed to reveal...er, something and then retrofitted to hide those somethings, making it appear that what should be there, does not exist at all. Is that whole head-scratching over whether she-has-them or has-them-not supposed to be sexy?
    I guess it's kind of like those nude inserts you see in ice skating dresses.
    It could be that there was no nude insert in her bikini top and that her exposed areas were exposed and air brushed out?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I've not seen Chantal's nips - but I would guess that that suit would not cover the aereola part, much less the nipple - think about what that suit would look like on you.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    I guess it's kind of like those nude inserts you see in ice skating dresses.
    It could be that there was no nude insert in her bikini top and that her exposed areas were exposed and air brushed out?
    And that would mean she was walking around all day with them hanging out in person?

IDK, but if they're covered up in some way, they certaily matched her skin tone perfectly.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I have only seen the video from the episode -- but it does look like there has been something done to eliminate what, in normal anatomy, would be protruding from the suit.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Sometimes, when a woman has implants put in, the nipples are not exactly where one would normally expect them to be... or so I've heard...

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I've not seen Chantal's nips - but I would guess that that suit would not cover the aereola part, much less the nipple - think about what that suit would look like on you.

Some things in life are just better left undone!!!!
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by RichLP View Post
    Sometimes, when a woman has implants put in, the nipples are not exactly where one would normally expect them to be... or so I've heard...
    Mot so sure that she has implants...
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON