Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby101 View Post
    I would not trust deanna since last season with ali she thought that roberto was only an eye candy and was rooting for chrisL

I love however Molly's vlog.

I am more and more convinced that emily will dump brad the day before the rose ceremony or the day emily visit his family. I see this scenario so very clear in the producers mind!

That would be a brand new approach for the next bachelorette!!

Remember what the source of lethargic said? The producers were looking for an extreme shocking next season

They always use dramatic as fav words so shocking?? 2 options:

1. the b***: michelle
    2. the rejector: emily

Everything is pointing emily's direction. Perfect emily all the way. Beautiful woman: emily. Tearing sad story: emily. Daughter in need of a father figure: emily. Sweet/soft/tiny voice to raise all the protectivness in every american male: emily. Ready to love again (after the goodbye to ricki at the nascar group date): emily. The rejector to make sure she will gain all the woman favors: emily. The nascar publicity; emily. Drama free: emily...... I mean if she says no to the job, the producers will be totally devastated but methinks that this time they made sure to give her EVERYTHING so this would not be a bis repetita as with chrisL.

I just hope and cross my fingers and toes that I will not see a boring season and she will bring fun and sparks and not the ladylike perfection for 11 weeks......... or I will need a bunch of coffee ready!

Of course we know that the producers are now playing with RS and the medias to drop some silly possibilities so the fans would dissect and build their own story around it. Fans (including me) tend to exagerate the real issue all the time.

My opinion at that point is almost a done deal: emily reject brad, brad arrives alone at the FRC and pick chantal. Chantal was never the second choice, the producers just scripted it from day1.

If emily ever say that she is in love with brad at the fantasy date... I will drop litterally from my chair!!!
    Actually Deanna was rooting for Roberto if you recall her blogs and tweets from Ali's season. She was the one that said it'd be Roberto or no one for Ali at first too. But like us, she also fell for Chris L's story.

As for Brad's season, like you I think something will happen. Something has to for him to say in Vo's that he's afraid the girl he's interested in will not pick him back and to state in interviews that things worked out in the end. But as to who that person would be Emily or Chantal O, we won't know until FRC or even AFTR unfortunately. *sighs* is it March 14th already?! Editing has been wonky but slightly clever this season. As of Anguilla, I can see Brad wondering if Chantal O would ever pick him due to the dramatics we had on the group date. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9 View Post
    Actually Deanna was rooting for Roberto if you recall her blogs and tweets from Ali's season. She was the one that said it'd be Roberto or no one for Ali at first too. But like us, she also fell for Chris L's story.

As for Brad's season, like you I think something will happen. Something has to for him to say in Vo's that he's afraid the girl he's interested in will not pick him back and to state in interviews that things worked out in the end. But as to who that person would be Emily or Chantal O, we won't know until FRC or even AFTR unfortunately. *sighs* is it March 14th already?! Editing has been wonky but slightly clever this season. As of Anguilla, I can see Brad wondering if Chantal O would ever pick him due to the dramatics we had on the group date. JMO.
    I have wondered if thecomment about having left two girls, and now will he be left might not have been him expressing his fears for the season at the begining of the show. They would be legitimate concerns, perhaps even after the first night when so many women had doubts about his ability to commit. It is so hard to know when things were said in voice overs darn it. It could also be from the very end. Hmmmmmm.............

FORT Fan

About Michelle's big interview

“[Brad] needs someone soft-spoken as well as feminine. She’s usually a Southern belle, scrupulous as well as sweet. Emily will be a a single who ends up with him,” she says. “If that’s what she wants. It’ll be some-more about her selecting him.” Emily Maynard , of course, has had her own struggles opening up.

This no secret. They (TPTB) told us flat out the first night that it would come down to this. Don't have the direct quote but it was something along the lines of "This season it's not a matter of WILL HE, it's a matter of WILL SHE...." They even put it up on the screen in print. You're right, she has been put in the spot light from the very beginning. IMO, the sluething, for me, this season is about trying to figure out that question. Will she? Does her edit show that this is a relationship she wants to pursue? And if not, does Brad have a connection with someone else that he ultimately feels stronger about regardless or her decision?

FORT Newbie

I might be the only person here that believes the photo of Brad crying with the blond woman is Emily , But i just have a strong feeling that it is Emily and that shes telling Brad that she loves him , but she cannot accept that Final Rose .

Doea anyone have the link to Bobbi Bones?TIA

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    I agree. What she did was spiteful and vindictive. If she cared about Brad at all, she would have never done this. I don't feel one bit sorry for her.
    I totally agree. IMO she is making a fool out of herself . Scorned women is she? She probably got wind from inside sources that Brad is HAPPY and ENGAGED , she realizes she isn't getting him back so BINGO let's get revenge!! I agree with Jelle, if he proposed and she said yes they would be engaged already.. come on Laurel 8 yrs , he hasne't married you, obviously something just wasent right.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 02-21-2011 at 03:25 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by biscottimkr View Post
    I might be the only person here that believes the photo of Brad crying with the blond woman is Emily , But i just have a strong feeling that it is Emily and that shes telling Brad that she loves him , but she cannot accept that Final Rose .
    Everything point to dillon his SIL. RS said that he received also the confirmation that it is his SIL (so far this season I trust RS)

She is pretty white and we know that emily was very sun tanned after anguilla. Emily do not have that much of moles on her arm and if emily had the sun would have amplified them not reduced them. This girl has a light red sunburn on her arm.

The hair look thicker too. Emily do prefer curly ones but on the hometown it was very much straight. The picture we see in South Africa, her hand on his neck... her hair look very much yellow with no dark cap on top, so she went to the hairdresser most probably during her hometown I suppose right before her departure to new york and south africa.

Brad never ever cried during the whole season. In my book the only one who would put him in this state is his family member. I do not see yet any reason why he would cry on his SIL per se. That would also be a reference from his brothers who teased him that he cried and men in their family never cry! How would his brother know that unless they witnessed it in south africa?

HIs last 1:1 with emily was extremely mild, with almost no touching from his part and his body language was far from emily. Emily did make a couple of attemp when she touch his knee a couple of time but brad never really took her in his arms... except the last orchestred kiss at the end of the date.

yes there is this tiny possibility that it is emily the day of the family visit in south africa or another time before the final rose ceremony when she reject him.

However brad being that emotional with emily does not fit what was unfold during 8 episodes in my book between them... but still a possibility

Quote Originally Posted by JoLena View Post
    I totally agree. IMO she is making a fool out of herself . Scorned women is she? She probably got wind from inside sources that Brad is HAPPY and ENGAGED , she realizes she isn't getting him back so BINGO let's get revenge!! I agree with Jelle, if he proposed and she said yes they would be engaged already.. come on Laurel 8 yrs , he hasne't married you, obviously something just wasent right.

I came across this article from People magazine a few years ago about Laural. Funny how she seems to be apart of several scandals involving contestants from the show.

I didn't even know she had dated Collin Evans from Jen Schefft season.

The Bachelorette: Wes’s Mystery Girl*Speaks! : People.com
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I would not trust deanna since last season with ali she thought that roberto was only an eye candy and was rooting for chrisL

I love however Molly's vlog.

I am more and more convinced that emily will dump brad the day before the rose ceremony or the day emily visit his family. I see this scenario so very clear in the producers mind!
    That would be a brand new approach for the next bachelorette!!

Remember what the source of lethargic said? The producers were looking for an extreme shocking next season

They always use dramatic as fav words so shocking?? 2 options:

1. the b***: michelle
    2. the rejector: emily

Everything is pointing emily's direction. Perfect emily all the way. Beautiful woman: emily. Tearing sad story: emily. Daughter in need of a father figure: emily. Sweet/soft/tiny voice to raise all the protectivness in every american male: emily. Ready to love again (after the goodbye to ricki at the nascar group date): emily. The rejector to make sure she will gain all the woman favors: emily. The nascar publicity; emily. Drama free: emily...... I mean if she says no to the job, the producers will be totally devastated but methinks that this time they made sure to give her EVERYTHING so this would not be a bis repetita as with chrisL.

I just hope and cross my fingers and toes that I will not see a boring season and she will bring fun and sparks and not the ladylike perfection for 11 weeks......... or I will need a bunch of coffee ready!

Of course we know that the producers are now playing with RS and the medias to drop some silly possibilities so the fans would dissect and build their own story around it. Fans (including me) tend to exagerate the real issue all the time.

My opinion at that point is almost a done deal: emily reject brad, brad arrives alone at the FRC and pick chantal. Chantal was never the second choice, the producers just scripted it from day1.

If emily ever say that she is in love with brad at the fantasy date... I will drop litterally from my chair!!!
    Well, if Emily did dump him before the FRC, who is he putting in the limo and watching it drive away? Chantal?

It would be the perfect out for him if he didn't want to choose anyone again. He said in an interview that the finale has a "dream" ending for him. If Emily dumped him, he could dump Chantal and say he fell in love with Emily, but she didn't fall in love with him. He can also say in interviews that he fell in love. Yea, I can see this happening and the idiot is back in Austin chasing after Laurel again, his lifetime obsession! Give it up boy and grow up!

ETA: Remember, RS said when he posted the first spoilers, that Chantal was F1, but didn't know how it happened or how Brad made his decision. Chantal might have been the F1 standing, because she was the only one there and he sent her home. This makes perfect sense to me. Of course, everybody will be mad at Emily, but tptb would show it as Brad getting paid back for last time. Let me reassure all of you, if it happened like this, Brad Womack is the happiest man alive and that's why he is so happy in his interviews and why he says it will last. Also, it is how BF can say to check back a year from now and BW will still be with his F1, NOBODY!

This could be why Brad is building up Emily in his blogs, like he is really gone on her and said in anticipation of the Anguilla date, watch for a love story to unfold before your very eyes. Yea, right! My prediction.....he picks nobody! Sorry Chantal fans.
    Last edited by n4692u; 02-21-2011 at 12:37 AM.

Wow, looking at those S/C's posted for SI I can honestly say with 100% conviction that I think they are prettier in person. All the photoshopping just left them all looking not like a real person. All three are actually prettier in person, perceived flaws and all. Chantal's tummy was a little bigger than the other girls that day but she was still extremely pretty. I like her body. I think she should be mad that they changed her so much, lol. She was just fine the way she actually was. Ok, so the abs may have to tweak a wee bit but other than that she is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    Well, if Emily did dump him before the FRC, who is he putting in the limo and watching it drive away? Chantal?

It would be the perfect out for him if he didn't want to choose anyone again. He said in an interview that the finale has a "dream" ending for him. If Emily dumped him, he could dump Chantal and say he fell in love with Emily, but she didn't fall in love with him. He can also say in interviews that he fell in love. Yea, I can see this happening and the idiot is back in Austin chasing after Laurel again, his lifetime obsession! Give it up boy and grow up!

ETA: Remember, RS said when he posted the first spoilers, that Chantal was F1, but didn't know how it happened or how Brad made his decision. Chantal might have been the F1 standing, because she was the only one there and he sent her home. This makes perfect sense to me. Of course, everybody will be mad at Emily, but tptb would show it as Brad getting paid back for last time. Let me reassure all of you, if it happened like this, Brad Womack is the happiest man alive and that's why he is so happy in his interviews and why he says it will last. Also, it is how BF can say to check back a year from now and BW will still be with his F1, NOBODY!

This could be why Brad is building up Emily in his blogs, like he is really gone on her and said in anticipation of the Anguilla date, watch for a love story to unfold before your very eyes. Yea, right! My prediction.....he picks nobody! Sorry Chantal fans.
    So, in this scenario, his F1 dumps him before the FRC but they make his F2 show up to get dumped by him at the FRC.

That makes my head hurt.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.