Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Re: Tabloid rumors **possible SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ef13579 View Post
    The pic is from Season 11, and the article is full of things like Emily being a gold-digger, and all her "lies" from during the show - the fiancee/girlfriend thing, mentioning her NASCAR shows in comparison to her telling Brad she doesn't like to be around the track, etc. There's also allegations about her not being a good mother, or a hands-on mother... nothing new, honestly, and all I can say is I hope Emily doesn't come across this article
    are they really showing this picture from 3 years ago trying to say he is seeing other women..lol sooooooooooo who came forward with this story..who's making the money from it and what is there agenda
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    are they really showing this picture from 3 years ago trying to say he is seeing other women..lol sooooooooooo who came forward with this story..who's making the money from it and what is there agenda
    UGH it's almost like I need to take all of this like a clue in the editing... Who's being dragged through the mud in the rags?... okay they are the F1. Honestly, I don't ever remember it being this bad. Even with Vienna it was more comical than anything. I am starting to think Mf only casts people that have these kinds of skeletons in hopes that someone will sell their story to the rag and in turn draw attention to the show and give it ratings. He is disgusting ... I fear for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    UGH it's almost like I need to take all of this like a clue in the editing... Who's being dragged through the mud in the rags?... okay they are the F1. Honestly, I don't ever remember it being this bad. Even with Vienna it was more comical than anything. I am starting to think Mf only casts people that have these kinds of skeletons in hopes that someone will sell their story to the rag and in turn draw attention to the show and give it ratings. He is disgusting ... I fear for next season.
    well I am a Chantal fan...but this is getting ridiculous...I can see now both CH and RS said the fight and drama this season would be in the tabloids...all I can say is that I hope they hold their heads high and rise above it and protect little Rikki
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

well I am a Chantal fan...but this is getting ridiculous...I can see now both CH and RS said the fight and drama this season would be in the tabloids...all I can say is that I hope they hold their heads high and rise above it and protect little Rikki
    It just seems like more and more stuff is coming out of the woodwork... all of a sudden Brad is being framed for flirting with other women blah blah blah... the best thing that could have happened to Chantal was becoming the spoiled F2... good for her ... run Chantal run!

I think little Ricki will be fine... in another two weeks Brad and Emily and Ricki will be old news... hopefully.

Knowing the Hendricks and watching Emily as a mom and Brad as a person, I have no concerns about lil Ricki. Two weeks and it's not a big deal anymore... new story on the next victim of trashy mags. I bet anything People magazine will more than likely feature Emily and Brad. That will outweigh anything this crap spews!
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Regular

Just catching up on this (non) story. I don't see how this reflects badly on Emily...even if it's true. She obviously had a really close relationship with the guy considering she had his kid. So who cares?

Geez, everything about Emily bores me to tears. Even her "tabloid stories" are uninteresting. Rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints....at least with regard to these peeps that decide to go on reality TV.

FORT Fan

Wow....what nonstories....this is the best they've got ???

Emily and Brad have nothing to worry about.

Charlie Sheen will continue to be "front page" news for the next month or so....unfortunately.
    Last edited by zydacoegirl; 03-06-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cakewalker View Post
    Just catching up on this (non) story. I don't see how this reflects badly on Emily...even if it's true. She obviously had a really close relationship with the guy considering she had his kid. So who cares?

Geez, everything about Emily bores me to tears. Even her "tabloid stories" are uninteresting.
    Rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints....at least with regard to these peeps that decide to go on reality TV.
    Hilarious. ICAM! I think at this point the mags can report that Emily worships the Devil and practices cannibalism and I'd just roll my eyes. Oy.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    She couldn't have gotten engaged to him at 19, he passed away when she was 18 and pregnant. Seems like we already determined she lied when she said this, thousands of posts ago! This just goes to show you can't believe everything you see this season. I think this topic has been done to death. Everyone lied and no one will ever know the real story.

I am so ready for the next season to start and I hope and pray there are no people in therapy, no single Dads and NO sob stories! After all this, I just want normal attention seeking famehos!
    First, epi. 3, she said 18.
    It will just be new issues, once our favorite is not chosen, then we will find things wrong with the other person. It will just start all over again, it happens every season...it never cease. Now things will be better if we just learn to go with the flow. But I guess that is a hard thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    The photo is from a group date that happened during his first season.

This is hilarious!!!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."